Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? (2101 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady / Naijasinglegirl Is Recruiting A 'husband' For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? by reviewnaija: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
If you haven't you should definitely check it out. It is so relatable, especially if you are Nigerian, 29, single AND FEMALE (society tends to be more accommodating of men who aren't married by age 29.)

My biggest takeaway from the book? Tbh, I didn't understand how girls decide to become "runs girls" but after reading this book, I can definitely see how that happens (even though the main character tried her best to stay away from such). It's tough out here mehnnnn. But this book does a great job of infusing humor into a story which is not so humorous when you really think of the trials and tribulations the main character goes through, especially as it relates to Romance.

I won't ruin the rest of the book for you. If you're interested, follow this link to get a FREE copy: https://www.reviewnaija.com/29-single-nigerian/

1 Like

Re: Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? by phintohlar(f): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Said This ?????(pics) / Married Mother-of-two Teacher, 32, Sexual Relationship With Pupil,14, Exposed. / Mother Says Sex With Her Son Is Increbile As They Plan On Getting Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.