Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? (576 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? / PICTURES- Good Looking Black Men With Muscles / Together We Can Fight Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by Sebastine1994(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
There is this muscular thug that lives in my hood. I used to fear him a lot because I thought he could beat me. But yesterday, I beat him black and blue. I was even amazed I could beat him. Because I was skinny. So I want to know if muscles means able to fight.
Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by whitebeard(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
There is only one way to know for sure, pls if u see a muscular guy, provoke him to the extents that he fights you..! That's how u know..!
Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
In the world of real violence muscles are useless. Pablo Escobar gat no muscles

Gun knows no muscles bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by Fadiga24(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
See thread.
Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by pablobellins(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sebastine1994:
There is this muscular thug that lives in my hood. I used to fear him a lot because I thought he could beat me. But yesterday, I beat him black and blue. I was even amazed I could beat him. Because I was skinny. So I want to know if muscles means able to fight.
I think he is a weaklyn using biceps and triceps to cover up
Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sebastine1994:

You're only lucky he didn't throw a punch at your face grin

Na then you for know
Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
In the world of real violence muscles are useless. Pablo Escobar gat no muscles

Guns knows no muscles bro!!!
Gun no sabi macho cheesy
Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by OVA200(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
It doesn't mean they can fight but it means they have strength and they can use that to overpower you when fighting but if you have good fighting skills you can outsmart them and easily beat them up.
Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
OVA200:
It doesn't mean they can fight but it means they have strength and they can use that to overpower you when fighting but if you have good fighting skills you can outsmart them and easily beat them up.

What are you saying my brother? Where are you going to see the fighting skills? When you see someone with broad chest and well developed muscles run don't bother to fight.

All these ones you dey talk no dey happen for real life na only movies oooo.

Tekno can never beat up flavour

Wiz Khalifa can not beat up Dywane Johnson (The Rock). Even in the land of imagination.

grin

1 Like

Re: Does Muscles Mean Somebody Can Fight? by OVA200(m): 1:51am On Jul 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

What are you saying my brother? Where are you going to see the fighting skills? When you see someone with broad chest and well developed muscles run don't bother to fight.

All these ones you dey talk no dey happen for real life na only movies oooo.

Tekno can never beat up flavour

Wiz Khalifa can not beat up Dywane Johnson (The Rock). Even in the land of imagination.

grin
Lol if you see a professional boxer irrespective of his size he will beat you up no matter your muscles. What about jackie Chan he can beat the hell out of Lukaku despite his stature.

(1) (Reply)

Na Waooo For This OLD WOMAN Ooo... See Muscle! / A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. / I M@stvrbate 10 Times Every Week” – Nigerian Singer, Princess Vitarah (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.