Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis (2154 Views)

Even This Coronavirus Dont Stop Ladies From Making Bra On Boobs Thread. / Don't Use Bra Everyday, This Is The Reason / See Photos Of Bride Wearing Pant And Bra On Her Wedding Day Goes Vïraし $㉫㉫ Pħ✿†✿ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by MovicVibe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ladies, do you know that many experts around the world are advising all women around the world to take off their bras, as much as possible. Or they shouldn’t wear them at all. And after they take their bra off, they need to massage their breasts very gently – from the nipple towards the ends of the breasts. Besides the great feeling of not wearing bra, there are also some good health reasons why you shouldn’t wear bra or wear it much less than before.

One of the most important reasons for that is the fact that the bra puts pressure on the small lymph vessels in the breasts and around them, which can cause and lead to accumulation of toxic compounds in the breasts – which otherwise would have passed through it and out of the body. We can also mention that the bra puts pressure on the other veins and blood vessels, and this is why the normal delivery of oxygen and other healthy nutrients to the cells is interrupted. This is really bad for the health. The medical experts say that the accumulation of toxins may be related with the formation of cysts in the breasts. A recent study has found that this in some cases may increase the risk of breast cancer. A group of researchers has found that women in poor countries, who don’t wear bras, are less likely to develop breast cancer.

8 Good Reason Why You Should Stop Wearing Bra!

1. You Will Feel More Comfortable
Ladies, you will feel amazing when you remove your bra at the end of the day! Yes, and trust me – you will love that feeling! The pleasure would be doubled if the bra is too tight. And now, you should imagine this feeling every day, all day. Sounds great, right? Well, this means that you should definitely try it!
2. You Can Save Money
Well, we all know that a quality bra is not cheap. And sometimes, the process of finding the perfect bra and the right size is long and difficult process, and sometimes you don’t even look at the price. So, why not save your money and buy something you really need?
3. Your Breast Will Not Become Saggy
Well, unfortunately, many women and girls around the world think that their breast will become saggy if they don’t wear bra. But, that’s not truth! Here’s what you need to know – the real truth is that bras actually have the opposite effect – after some time, your breasts will lose their shape. This is probably because the bra weakens the chest muscles and makes the breasts saggy.
4. It Will Improve the Shape of the Breast
As we said you shouldn’t wear a bra, because the experts also say that not wearing a bra will improve the shape of your breasts! So, if you want your breasts to look much better, rounder and perfect – then you should definitely stop wearing a bra! And, after a while – you will be amazed by the results.
5.It Will Improve Blood Circulation
Did you know that your bra is also related with cardiovascular problems? Well yes, and now you probably ask yourself – how? Here’s what you need to know – the bra puts pressure on the veins and blood vessels, and this is why the normal delivery of oxygen and other healthy nutrients to the cells is interrupted. This is really bad for the health.
6. It Will Make Your Breasts Bigger
Well, many ladies like to get the “push-up” effect when they wear bras! But, actually the best way to make your breast bigger is not wearing a bra. It is because if you leave them without wearing a bra, then naturally makes the pectoral muscles work and your breasts will become much bigger. Note: Don’t get us wrong, your breasts will not grow up, but the strengthened muscles will make them look fuller and bigger.
7. It Will Improve the Health of Your Breasts
One of the most important reasons for that is the fact that the bra puts pressure on the small lymph vessels in the breasts and around them, which can cause and lead to accumulation of toxic compounds in the breasts – which otherwise would have passed through it and out of the body.
8. It Will Improve Your Sleep
If you can’t sleep at night, then you should ditch your bra. And, you should know one thing – if you wear a bra at night, it will lead to an inevitable discomfort and you will have trouble sleeping. Even if you do not wear a bra at night, they might cause problems, which will affect your health and you prevent a good night’s sleep.
We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!

Want more update? visit www.movicvibes..com
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by jay2pee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
OK ooo
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by moneychannel: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Pictures would've spoken louder though

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by ShakurMY(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Easy access for the guys now

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by VoltageDivida(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Continuation. 9. It gives quicker access when it's time for action 10. Your breasts become more noticeable/attractive to guys. 11. Your chances of hooking up increases. . . . the list is endless

2 Likes

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by MovicVibe(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abi what do you think, we can do and undo now cheesy grin grin
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
That's like saying, men should stop wearing underwear giving the same 8 reasons wink

3 Likes

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:
That's like saying, men should stop wearing pants giving the same 8 reasons wink
that is why we wear boxers not pants wink
If only ladies can find the equivalent of boxers grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Continuation.
9. It gives quicker access when it's time for action
10. Your breasts become more noticeable/attractive to guys.
11. Your chances of hooking up increases.
the list is endless
my chairman
You are a true mind reader grin
This was what I was looking for in her list
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by jashar(f): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guy.... you're a guy.

When you have b.reasts, come back and correct yourself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 6:01am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
that is why we wear boxers not pants wink
If only ladies can find the equivalent of boxers grin

Lol, there are still many guys wearing these though . So before you help us , help them convert grin

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy grin grin@ the pics above
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, there are still many guys wearing these though . So before you help us , help them convert grin
ujani sis
Firstofall, do you want some girls here to pee in their pants, some of them have not seen men in a while cheesy
Now those guys are in the minority, plus these pants are almost like net which allows enough air blow to the lipsrsealed

Now that is what I believe ladies need, don't you think? grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
ujani sis
Firstofall, do you want some girls here to pee in their pants, some of them have not seen men in a while cheesy
Now those guys are in the minority, plus these pants are almost like net which allows enough air blow to the lipsrsealed

Now that is what I believe ladies need, don't you think? grin

I'm good, how's you?

Lol. No they are not in minority because those types of underwear still sell like hot cake meaning most men prefer them.

Lol , you can design a net like bro for us then grin
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm good, how's you?

Lol. No they are not in minority because those types of underwear still sell like hot cake meaning most men prefer them.

Lol , you can design a net like bro for us then grin
I am good thank you

Your opinion though about them.not been in minority, cause most guys I know prefare boxers cheesy

It will my pleasure to design one for you to begin with grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
I am good thank you

Your opinion though about them.not been in minority, cause most guys I know prefare boxers cheesy

It will my pleasure to design one for you to begin with grin

Lol, maybe on that side of the world then.

Lol, thanks . I will wait for the design then tongue.
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, maybe on that side of the world then.

Lol, thanks . I will wait for the design then tongue.
noo I am coming to wear them for you myself grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
noo I am coming to wear them for you myself grin grin

Lol, I would love that view tongue
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I would love that view tongue
grin I will love it to grin
I mean what type of designer will I be if I font make sure my designs fit

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
grin I will love it to grin
I mean what type of designer will I be if I font make sure my designs fit

grin grin
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin
how is sa weather this morning

I am listening to babes wudomo songs here my self

Men that chick is fineeeeeeeeeee grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
how is sa weather this morning

I am listening to babes wudomo songs here my self

Men that chick is fineeeeeeeeeee grin

It's cold but not as bad as yesterday.

Lol, is she ?. I don't think so , perhaps I'm no fan of hers .
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

It's cold but not as bad as yesterday.

Lol, is she ?. I don't think so , perhaps I'm no fan of hers .
woow wow wow
Dont ever talk like that to babes
The chick with the banging body, tall , light skinned and sporty

My dream girl

Sorry about the weather go take some coffee, latte cappacino or something to keep your self warm cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
woow wow wow
Dont ever talk like that to babes
The chick with the banging body, tall , light skinned and sporty

My dream girl

Sorry about the weather go take some coffee, latte cappacino or something to keep your self warm cool

Lol, you clearly are a fan. Hahaha, oh so that's your type? grin.

I've gulped two cups already wink
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you clearly are a fan. Hahaha, oh so that's your type? grin.

I've gulped two cups already wink
I am fan from her dance moves in the video with pincho and DJ tira
I like sporty ladies grin
So which do like

Kuli chana, aka, caspar, kwesta or rikyrick( boss sonke)
Then you should stay warm wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
I am fan from her dance moves in the video with pincho and DJ tira
I like sporty ladies grin
So which do like

Kuli chana, aka, caspar, kwesta or rikyrick( boss sonke)
Then you should stay warm wink

Lol, now I see.

Oh I see you're familiar with our artists.
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Ginaz(f): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2017
I hate bras with passion angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, now I see.

Oh I see you're familiar with our artists.
sis I lived in sa with the loud music in the taxis all the time
Yes I know one or two of your artist grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
sis I lived in sa with the loud music in the taxis all the time
Yes I know one or two if your artist grin

Lol, I thought you had brought your naija music with you.
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I thought you had brought your naija music with you.
I am not like that sis
I am open minded and I love to explore new things
So even though I love my 9ga music I danced and groved to sa music while i was in sa

1 Like

Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Lionessza(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
I am not like that sis
I am open minded and I love to explore new things
So even though I love my 9ga music I danced and groved to sa music while i was in sa

Ok, I hear you.
Re: 8 Good Reasons Why Girls Should Not Use Bra On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok, I hear you.
so maybe you answer my question some other time
I wanted to use it to predict the type of man you like since you didn't tell me the last time grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Things You Should NEVER Tell Your Woman In A Relationship / Lovely Matching Outfits Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Cute Couple / Shocker!!! What Fat Girls Do That Slim Girls Don't.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.