Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! (2224 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by TheGenius001: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
We've only been friends.Its two years now.Not a relationship. She's a church girl(Holy type).She could only allow me cuddle her,kiss her(once in a blue moon),hug her and romance but no sex(only if she knows I don't want it either).She told me she doesn't hug anybody except for her loved ones.Anyways,never was there a time I have seen her hug anybody,not even her lodge mates who are very good companions to her.She's Older and matured too.

She told she hasn't dated nor been in any relationship with any guy. And she doesn't want any thing like that yet.One day she told me that she has had few guys who came very close as friends;she even narrated how it was between she and those male friends.And she told me that she isn't into anything with them.Even tho she still in contact with them(Hmmmm).
Tho,she told me pump and plain that as far as schooling for her is concerned,that I'm the only guy who has ever came too close.

On few occasions whereby I see her with a guy (maybe a lodge mate),I'll grow suspicious of her which will become obvious to her.She will plainly tell me that she has nothing to do with them.I don't even know why she does that.

I asked her about dating,but she said no.Infact she told me **If you think this whole thing would mean me dating you,it can't work**
I asked her about the future,she said **well I don't know about the future,we may meet each other**

For me personally,I just don't understand her lifestyle.Sometimes when I touch or hold her,I feel she's disturbed based on her faith as a good Christian that she is.And her body language gives me a sign that she just doesn't want me to go.A day came when I told her that I doubt she loves me,she said **If you think so,why would I let you come this close??**

Now the problem

I love her,no doubt.And I don't see her the way I see most of them in school here.Even when you meet her as a person,you'll know she deserves respect.And I like her for that. She is not wayward. She cares too.I'll like us to be together in the coming future.

She's too complicated for my liking;and I don't like things being complicated.It bothers my heart to always seem or feel as the only one being in love.As if its a one-sided thing.So that's why I want to cut her off.Period.But we can still be friends.But not the close friends we used to be.

I have deleted her two numbers out of three.But then I still have her WhatsApp number which I don't want to block.Because she will easily know.We chat almost everyday.And have grown so fond of each other.So if I block it,she may not be happy with me.I don't want to hurt her.

pls someone advise me how to loosen the bond.
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by brandon180(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2018
dis one na just talk, u still love d girl and she has eaten deep into u emotionally..
whether she don friendzone u sef..
And u re coming here to cry because u cant get wat u want from her.
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by smat101(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Lemme come back from work...
I'll tell you what to do...
Meanwhile FTC.

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by TheGenius001: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2018
brandon180:
dis one na just talk, u still love d girl and she has eaten deep into u emotionally..
whether she don friendzone u sef..
And u re coming here to cry because u cant get wat u want from her.

Friend zone
Haba No na
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by brandon180(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2018
TheGenius001:

Friend zone Haba No na
But how old are u sir?
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Irelokeh(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2018
My advice is to move on dude.

She might truely love you but most likely not ready for a relationship, it happens.

The good thing is, you're a guy. You can talk to any girl you like. There's always someone who will be everything you wanted and nothing at all at the same time.
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by tayooluwole: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Bro, before you emotionally go berserk you better summon courage and clearly define what u want. By the time the emotions eat deep into your medula, you may regret ever meeting her. Ladies been putting men in emotional trauma since the days of Adam. If you u are not feeling convinient with her, try to find and spend much more time arround another woman., believe me bf u know it she don they disapear from your memory...
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2018
If she gives u kpekus now, all this ur cry will be a thing of the past grin

Men, we know ourselves! Only few love genuinely without sex. Me, I can't .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by brandon180(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
ClixMaster:
If she gives u kpekus now, all this ur cry will be a thing of the past grin

Men, we know ourselves! Only few love genuinely without sex. Me, I can't .
Gbam!! D guy didnt get what he was looking for..
Btw i doubt if he will be able to move on..dude sounds emotionally weak.

Typical nice guy..

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by TheGenius001: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
And yes I have moved on.
Thank you all for your advice.

Had to delete every chat,messages,pictures,numbers and everything that brings her to mind.It ain't easy sha.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 21, 2018
TheGenius001:
And yes I have moved on.
Thank you all for your advice.

Had to delete every chat,messages,pictures,numbers and everything that brings her to mind.It ain't easy sha.

It doesn’t matter. You might still find your self downloading her pictures from time to time depending on how deep you fell for her.

Lesson: padlock your heart until you are sure to a degree that your feelings are mutual

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2018
what she is doing with you is what she is doing what other guys, pls don't get played by your lack of control over your emotions.
Rise up and be a man, call her and look at her straight in the eyes and tell her what you want or else you will cut her off. this will make her stop her games and even love you because women don't love guys they do manipulate.
I will repeat it again to your ears "women don't love guys which they manipulate mentally or emotionally". they love and honour guys who are in control of themselves.

Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by TheGenius001: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thanks a lot bro.I have moved on.I have done that already.I don't care if she loves me or not.l also dont care whether she would like the decision or not.That her opinion ain't necessary. Its not the first time I've told her how complicated she is.But this time I made i official by texting her about letting her go.

I feel better right now.At least I won't have to bother myself about her fu***cking feelings anymore.Or to try restart the fire of love between us when ever I feel its gone off.
Am free.

In fact I don't wish to ever speak to her again.I can only wish to see her only to walk past her with a stare to her eyes and not utter a word to her.

Its infact funny to realize that there's a thin line between love and hate
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by TheGenius001: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
DanXplore:

It doesn’t matter. You might still find your self downloading her pictures from time to time depending on how deep you fell for her.

Lesson: padlock your heart until you are sure to a degree that your feelings are mutual

Thanks bro.In fact I don't wish to ever speak to her again.I can only wish to see her only to walk past her with a stare to her eyes and not utter a word to her.
Its infact fun

It ain't my fault sha.She tapped me at the back with a smile and let me in.I never wanted anything to do with her.She was simply a beautiful snare.

Ive learnt my lesson sha.Thank God.
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Rosebloom: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
TheGenius001:

Thanks bro.In fact I don't wish to ever speak to her again.I can only wish to see her only to walk past her with a stare to her eyes and not utter a word to her.
Its infact fun

It ain't my fault sha.She tapped me at the back with a smile and let me in.I never wanted anything to do with her.She was simply a beautiful snare.

Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Rosebloom: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
TheGenius001:

Its infact fun

You can cry sha
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Brethren, should I tell him?
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
It feels good listening when relationship amateurs start their rants.

Any girl that allows you to kiss her will date you even sex you. It is up to you to step up your game to convince her.

Unfortunately this one is still a learner. Pussy wey I for don nack one week after the first kiss.
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by hardeycute(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
hardeycute:
I haven't forgotten. They don't payout during the weekend.

Edit your post and remind me tomorrow evening on the real thread.
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by hardeycute(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I haven't forgotten.
They don't payout during the weekend.

Edit your post and remind me tomorrow evening on the real thread.
Thanks
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
TheGenius001:

Its infact fun

Sorry you had to go through this. You will meet other great ladies in future.
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Agboki: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jst dey ignore her chats and call her less,she go get sense!
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by abayskia(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
bro....i have once been in ds shoe,all u need do is to avoid talking about relationship wit her, just be a cool n neutral guy around her for some time without asking her out,maintain general talk anytime u r together cos u seem to act like a desperate guy wc is wat most ladies r always afraid of wen considering a guy for datting
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by Agboki: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
TheGenius001:

Thanks a lot bro.I have moved on.I have done that already.I don't care if she loves me or not.l also dont care whether she would like the decision or not.That her opinion ain't necessary. Its not the first time I've told her how complicated she is.But this time I made i official by texting her about letting her go.

I feel better right now.At least I won't have to bother myself about her fu***cking feelings anymore.Or to try restart the fire of love between us when ever I feel its gone off.
Am free.

In fact I don't wish to ever speak to her again.I can only wish to see her only to walk past her with a stare to her eyes and not utter a word to her.

Its infact funny to realize that there's a thin line between love and hate

Which kind naija guy dey tell/text grl it is over? undecided undecided undecided Oga no b so,if u tire jst start 2 dey avoid dem!
Re: Pls How Do I Cut Her Off!! by abayskia(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
use d magnetic formular for her by flirting more with her and not asking her out...b4 u know she is attracted to u

(1) (Reply)

Victorian vs Uyaiincomparabl / Advantages Of Marrying Short/petite Women / Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.