Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) (51349 Views)

Mzvee Serves Hotness As She Shares Photos Of Her Cute Backside With Her Panty Sh / Lady With Huge Backside Trends Online After Showing Off Her Assets. Photos / Chai! This Sexy Lady Wants You To See Her Wicked Assets ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Yuji: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Everything is now about body parts.
I love their gown, nice colour and fitting.

Some of us done forget say we get nyash sef. It's for sitting down undecided
And pooing/farting grin
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by jonero4(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Still don't gv a fvck
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Sultty(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
]Make person no go carry mammy water this one wey dem dey get fish shape come package am with big assets grin

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Roon9(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
S
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Jas1000: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice pix, I love the green background.

The last girl on the left in the first pix. I wonder what her hand is doing on the other girl's asset. Hope she is not a vegetarian (cucumber nation)
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by sukkot: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
thaat outfit is ugly mayne. they look like pink whale

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by bomibomi: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
quite cool
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by light95: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Marketing undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
rozayx5:
nice wink

Well done o
.... Professor of Assmatics

See as you mark am like MTS101 script

2 Likes

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by orbis(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
NairalandCS:
The girl on the far left in the third picture. kiss

She get small bobbi izua na

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by dreamangel: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
by the time you realize that this post does not mean anything, it will be too late for u to stop reading it

grin cheesy
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Bestman111(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chao!!! O boy come see assets. Naija babes hot o

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
by the time you realize that this post does not mean anything, it will be too late for u to stop reading it

grin
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
lol
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by amuwo1980: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
whats hot about these average girls, they are just there
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by sistaj: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
nice really
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Honesty007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
if bumbum was a "country" what would u call it bumnation?
bo*bs nation also.why r gals just want to be picperfect than heart perfect!
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by pazzini: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
O boi

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Gkemz: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
If butt is only asset a woman got, then she got shit because butt is meant for shit
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by ReachHard: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is hot about dis bikonu?

So, any woman dat puffs up her butt, she's now hot abi?

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by charlesluthor(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oloshos in disguise.
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
dat gal in d 2nd right of the first pics ...
her ynash go gewd for doggy style wink
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by adellam16(f): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
PapiNigga:
These lovely photos from Mrs Jay and her heartthrob's wedding ceremony are currently breaking the net, as the media can't just get over her hot bridesmaids.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/bridesmaids-serve-hotness-as-they-show.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
what is hot about this. we have seen better pictures.
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by gabbywatch77: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
All they have gat to show is only but smelly ass, am they might not even know the name of the vice president.
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
THEY ARE GODDESSES AND THEY BELONG TO THE GODS/SINATORS.
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by millionaire1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Still observing

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by arinze3131(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
nonsense post! next pls
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
#Do Me l Do You#

A newly married man on the second day of his marriage visited the makeup artist who worked on his wife on the wedding day. He presented a gift to her, a beautifully packed iphone 7 plus box.

The make up artist was overwhelmed with joy and went on her knees greeting the man. She then opened the box with great happiness but was suddenly depressed to see a Nokia 3310 inside the box.

The man now smiled and said "this is exactly the same feeling I had when I saw my wife last night after she had her bath"

Scores settled 1-1
����������
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2017
NairalandCS:
The girl on the far left in the third picture. kiss

mine is better cheesy
Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by Emassive(m): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Only mammy water dress is all I see

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) by samx4real(m): 1:11am On Jul 12, 2017
In R. Kelly's voice...

Daviro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.