Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (51351 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by CastedDude: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
A young and lovely couple have got themselves trending online due to obvious reasons. The pair identified as Uche and Princess Prisca Eziefule‎ are set to tie the knot officially on Saturday, April 7th. The soon-to-be bride who is anticipating for her big day this weekend - took to Facebook to share their beautiful pictures ahead of their wedding.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/it-was-our-choice-to-fall-in-love-young-couple-who-are-set-to-get-married-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by CastedDude: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2018

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Happy Married Life.

Age is just a number!
It is the level of maturity that REALLY count.

You are both graduates, that is a very good stage you've passed already.
ENJOY YOUR UNION!

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by MhizzAJ(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa oo
How did this fine gal fall in love with this boy
Anyways congrats to them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by SKYKEN001: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Two things are involved.
Its EITHER the guy is an only SON or the bae is pregnant

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why Is He Holding The Phone Like He Borrowed It undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by luminouz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
HML

21 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by luminouz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by originals1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Space booked

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by KushyKush: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
He wouldn't enjoy his marriage. Trust me... In marriage, the basic thing you need is money!

Marriage is one responsibility you can never carry when you are broke.

Yes I know they are hood rats... Look at their pictures.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by igiwe: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
and this made FP. oga o
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Engraced2020: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
I hope five years into this marriage his tune doesn't change..A young man getting married early is like leaving the party before 10pm

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers not I will get back to you

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Etizz: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Per head oh
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by jegz25(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Smart lady. She trapped the guy into marriage than to be Chopin her nunu for free, wey be say in 5yrs he go don tire with am find fresh nunu marry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by BlueRayDick: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
They are really not too young. Am sure they are both way past 21years and the they are graduates.

I just hope they have stable source of income or else.....

12 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by olafunny(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fall in love, abi u dn gv am belle undecided
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by KrystosCJ(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Whose choice will it be before?

Congrats in advance, young vibrant intending couples.

Please love each other till eternity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Love in Tokyo.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Ellabae(f): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Love covers most things. Love is blind. Enjoy your marital life

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by calddon(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please they are good to go jor, a world of plenty baby mamas and baby daddies will criticize them though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Flowers95: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
They don’t look that young. Probably early twenties which is age appropriate. Good luck to them.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
^^^^^
People must always have something to say. If the pictures were flashy, I am sure they would have said it's for the money. Now they are disappointed and had to quickly cook up some other reason.

I observed the kinda comments on modest pre-wedding pictures and came to a conclusion that: some of y'all don't believe in love and humble beginning---that's why it rarely comes to you guys.

What people don't understand...they alienate.
HML to the young couple.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Angelawhite(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
And I'm still here chasing ukamaka sad
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by henroe2k2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good timing.... When am here waiting to make the doe....
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by MrRitchie: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
u too like trouble

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by royalamour(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them

Behave

16 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them

She don't wanna be used for training like some slay queen.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Akposb(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
You guys took a right decision and I hope you have a successful marriage. This should be encouraged especially with the high rate of sexual promiscuity.

4 Likes

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by fourhayz: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
They look cute together...

The guy is cool,Gentle and calm....But d girl is shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Enmas078(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Is He Holding The Phone Like He Borrowed It undecided

This your comment just weak me.. Lol...how u take reason this comment... O boy ... Savagery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.