Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House (804 Views)

IPOB Releases Names And Video Of Those That Were Killed In Anambra / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
IPOB America chief mobilization officer, Candy Stallworth, releases names of members visiting the White House on July 21

- Candy Stallworth asks those who want to support the visit of the IPOB members to the White House to contact her

Pro-Biafra group the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has released the names of some of its members that will be part of the delegation to the White House of July 21.

Candy Stallworth also released names of some IPOB member who would be going for the visit.

1. Josephine Erewa

2. Candy Stallworth

3. Bertram Alozie

4. Lawrence Nwaogu

5. Rosa Segura, Dominquez

https://www.naij.com/1114458-ipob-releases-list-july-21-visit-white-house.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by samkay3g(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by CltrAltDel: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Una don start…. Clicked on the link and it is error 404… choi Biafrauud
But I want una to go see Trump anyways
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by Agumbankembu: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
https://www.naij.com/1114458-ipob-releases-list-july-21-visit-white-house.html

CltrAltDel:
Una don start…. Clicked on the link and it is error 404… choi Biafrauud
But I want una to go see Trump anyways
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by ponziponzi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Everybody open sursh, na offering things. grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Releases List For Its July 21 Visit To The White House by IJOBA2: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS GIVE AFONJA MUSLIMS SLEEPLESS NIGHTsad

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"I Remain APC Leader For Ikwerre/emohua -whihioka Dares Amaechi / How Man Was Brutalized 4 Confronting A Governor Who Delayed Der Flight / How I Was Invited To Buy Ex-president Jonathan’s Belongings – Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.