Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting (15063 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / 2019 Budget: Buhari Preside Over Special FEC Session / Osinbajo Back From Italy, Attends Lagos At 50 Gala Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Compliance(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2017
E ma tanrayinje
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Saragistng(f): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by ofureme11(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
HI PLEASE KENNING2010's I have been trying to post my own like after typing my story but it never stays, instantly i get banned andi dont know why or how else i shud post the link, please i need ur help, thanks.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Ermacc: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
weldone Mr acting president.

only in Nigeria will, people be shouting they didn't see the president even when the vice is around and handling things.

I always feel like asking them, what do you need buhari for, u hate him but you still keep on shouting where is he ?

is he the source of your unfulfilled destiny ?
receive sense
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by seguno2: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Why is the OP using an old picture?
Why do APC people like telling lies so much?
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Dollabiz: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Just like that
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by NITTY99: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by mywells: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Tortoise has run pass Hyenas and Jakals,up Jagabadn.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Viergeachar: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Envious flatiyeasterners be like...
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by holatin(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Ermacc:
receive sense
why not give the old and young at your communities in the south first.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Honesty007(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2017
PMB is dead
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2017
the amount of money this administration right from the top of the presidency to the lowests as the friends and aides of the presidency spends just to go to and fro this london to visit Buhari would have been enough to fix 50percent of the bad roads in A state as useless as Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by clems88(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2017
sukkot:
this man get the stamina of 4 teenagers combined. GOD is fuelling him. this is not human stamina
after all he is collecting millions every month . let him work for it. angry
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Ermacc: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
why not give the old and young at your communities in the south first.
your earlier comment showed you needed it more.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by holatin(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Ermacc:
your earlier comment showed you needed it more.
funny enough advice is coming from some one born of hatred, brought up in hatred, propagating hatred and living a hateful and spiteful life.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Ermacc: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
funny enough advice is coming from some one born of hatred, brought up in hatred, propagating hatred and living a hateful and spiteful life.
hahaha, I'm not sure you're okay.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by holatin(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Ermacc:
hahaha, I'm not sure you're okay.
abeg swerve, gat no time for ya
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by biolaowo(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2017
It is your father that would die
beamtopola:
God pls le osibanjo die and buhari live.
I don't want buhari to die o
I want osibande to exchange his breath for buhari life.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by ideylaff: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Is this a country where the lives of over 180 million people is treated as we are chickens and cats....

whats the secrecy in meeting the President with no information forthcoming apart from Laolu telling us VP traveled to London.

Is this what we voted for... Secret meeting and no information to the public.

Will a normal and well structured country have a VP visit the President in another country with not a single piece of what the visit was for, what was said or at least a picture of both of them.

We seem to have no shame at all.

We cannot fix our hospitals even the one in Aso that has billion in Budget money cannot be trusted to look after the president.

iWeep for my Nation....

all of you hailing the VP is this how a normal system works where the VP is working up and down doing Ministers, VP, Senators and Presidents job all wrapped into one and we are hailing him as a strong President....

Condolence visit, RCCG Camp trip, Wedding and funeral ceremony always there.... on Taxpayers funds and we expect wastage to be blocked....

Absolute Disgrace
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Praise singers have started

You dey see dem too

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2017
biolaowo:
It is your father that would die
My couple with your father, your mother and all your loved ones

They will all die this night in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Why is our leaders in Nigeria so fill with secrecy.

Osinbanjo visited Buhari in London without any photo or press coverage for public to know how Buhari health has improved so far since when he left Nigeria.

The same with the first lady, Aisha Buhari she went to London to see her husband President Buhari and only said her husband is improving.

That is how they hide Musa Yar ' adua sickness till death took him away.

One day breeze go blow fowl yansh go open.

You can not press down calabash in a river for too long it will surely surface on the shore of the river.
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by AnanseK(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

u wer making sense but I disagree with u @ caps lock

That is a prayer and you disagree with it?

You are an advocate for division and hatred for no reason. What's wrong with wishing somebody God's healing?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by ideylaff: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2017
wink2015:
Why is our leaders in Nigeria so fill with secrecy.

Osinbanjo visited Buhari in London without any photo or press coverage for public to know how Buhari health has improved so far since when he left Nigeria.

The same with the first lady, Aisha Buhari she went to London to see her husband President Buhari and only said her husband is improving.

That is how they hide Musa Yar ' adua sickness till death took him away.

One day breeze go blow fowl yansh go open.

You can not press down calabash in a river for too long it will surely surface on the shore of the river.

Well said.... Thumbs up for your post. Gos Bless you
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Aragon: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
weldone Mr acting president.

only in Nigeria will, people be shouting they didn't see the president even when the vice is around and handling things.

I always feel like asking them, what do you need buhari for, u hate him but you still keep on shouting where is he ?

is he the source of your unfulfilled destiny ?

Kpakam! Better pickin! I need to dash you something

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Newbiee: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
ideylaff:
Is this a country where the lives of over 180 million people is treated as we are chickens and cats....

whats the secrecy in meeting the President with no information forthcoming apart from Laolu telling us VP traveled to London.

Is this what we voted for... Secret meeting and no information to the public.

Will a normal and well structured country have a VP visit the President in another country with not a single piece of what the visit was for, what was said or at least a picture of both of them.

We seem to have no shame at all.

We cannot fix our hospitals even the one in Aso that has billion in Budget money cannot be trusted to look after the president.

iWeep for my Nation....

all of you hailing the VP is this how a normal system works where the VP is working up and down doing Ministers, VP, Senators and Presidents job all wrapped into one and we are hailing him as a strong President....

Condolence visit, RCCG Camp trip, Wedding and funeral ceremony always there.... on Taxpayers funds and we expect wastage to be blocked....

Absolute Disgrace

You go weep and wail tire bro IPOT
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by holatin(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Aragon:

Kpakam! Better pickin! I need to dash you something
dash me ur girlfriend
Re: Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting by Bimpe29: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Get well soon the Lion King... AgP went to London in a jiffy, as if he went to Wuse Market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Moves To Stop Pensions For Saraki, Others / Kaduna Speaker And Deputy Impeached / Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Thingsā€¦ As You Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.