Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman (45567 Views)

Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by Tecno66: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hab24:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/885059653620699138
Good ridance to the thug. Remain silent till eternity. Zombies, how market?
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Viergeachar:
Alas, PDP is free.
We need a very vibrant opposition to keep APC on their toes.
Also, no more excuse for crooks to decamp to the APC anymore.
Nice one!
If only you can be a man and stand with what you said before

LordAdam16 your friend has changed again cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by Tecno66: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Getintouch2004:
I just knew it.

The mole Sheriff should go and lick his wounds
He walked out on all during the last reconciliatory meeting claiming he is the chairman of the party. Pride commet before a fall. Let him go to pdp headquarters now at Wadada. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by LordAdam16: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
If only you can be a man and stand with what you said before

LordAdam16 your friend has changed again cheesy

cheesy

That guy is always high. He is never sober.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by gare(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
xtgozie:

We won't all be millionaires but I'm sure we won't be as poor as you will be

Wake up, I can never be poor ,you guys are dreaming and been led by a fraud, what do you even know about Kanu? Can you or anyone tell me what he was doing in the UK and even before then, I guess nobody knows, all we hear is that he is an activist, I pity a whole lot of you guys
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by Tecno66: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
ybalogs:
FAYOSE WILL SOON TALK.SHERIFF WILL SOON EXPLODE.PDP WILL STILL IMPLODE.
Which Sheriff dey explode? The appeal court judgement wey dey give am power don die. Go check Sheriff now, he go be like rat wey rain bit. All him saucy mouth don close by force.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by ybalogs(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tecno66:
Which Sheriff dey explode? The appeal court judgement wey dey give am power don die. Go check Sheriff now, he go be like rat wey rain bit. All him saucy mouth don close by force.
THE GUY STUBBORN DIE O.NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DIEING MAN.
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by Okwyjesus(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mendelssohn:
What happens to the newly elected senator from osun state?

Good question. I think nothing since Appeal court held Sherrif then as Chairman. As of the time of the primary Sherrif was the legal Chairman of the Party.
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by Getintouch2004(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tecno66:
He walked out on all during the last reconciliatory meeting claiming he is the chairman of the party. Pride commet before a fall. Let him go to pdp headquarters now at Wadada. Nonsense.

When the gods wants to strike an individual, they firstly make them go blind or mad. But in his case, he was allowed to be sane so he could use his eyes and see what is to be fall him....a disgrace grin

He allowed pride to have the better part of him.

Wadata Plaza is agog right now grin grin grin

Jubilation all the way

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by Getintouch2004(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tecno66:

@rat wey rain beat grin grin grin
You get bad mouth ooo
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by xtgozie(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
gare:

Wake up, I can never be poor ,you guys are dreaming and been led by a fraud, what do you even know about Kanu? Can you or anyone tell me what he was doing in the UK and even before then, I guess nobody knows, all we hear is that he is an activist, I pity a whole lot of you guys

You are poor already to concern yourself with by people who you saw as dreaming and been led by a fraud.
Remove your nose from our shit, because it will continue to smell you unless you stick your nose elsewhere.
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by psalmsjob: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
gurunlocker:

Very obvious you are an upcoming zombie, no need wasting my precious time with you.

Yeah, I thought so too, that you must be an old-timer wailer, no need consoling you, you're a professional wailer.grin
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by gare(f): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2017
xtgozie:

You are poor already to concern yourself with by people who you saw as dreaming and been led by a fraud.
Remove your nose from our shit, because it will continue to smell you unless you stick your nose elsewhere.

When you guys stop dragging us to be part of your fraudulent movement, then we would let you be if not you guys will not know peace.

Your greatest mistake was to add us to your map, go and redraw the Map excluding us and show us
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by xtgozie(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
gare:

When you guys stop dragging us to be part of your fraudulent movement, then we would let you be if not you guys will not know peace.

Your greatest mistake was to add us to your map, go and redraw the Map excluding us and show us
You forever remain irrelevant.
As long as our course pains u.
Be useful to yourself and chat a clear path to your future, because no body that has ever stood against an ideology that was left unbroken.
Re: Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman by drestoneokuta(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Lol, a very serious decamping bro grin
Atiku don take the lead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.