Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Now What Next For APDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now What Next For APDA (1103 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Now that the Supreme Court Declares Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman, what will happen to ADP.
We all know the motive behind the party.

Cc tonyebarcanista, CROWNWEALTH019, proudlyngwa,queenofnepal, coptic ,keneking, gravas, mrhowto , madridguy.
Re: Now What Next For APDA by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Kyase:
Now that the Supreme Court Declares Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman, what will happen to ADP.

Cc tonyebarcanista, CROWNWEALTH019, proudlyngwa,queenofnepal, coptic ,keneking, gravas, mrhowto

Sheriff will decapitated to ADP grin grin

But if I ever hear tonyebarcanista talking about coming back to PDP, I will come out for him.
Currently traveling, I will modify later.

2 Likes

Re: Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Sheriff will decapitated to ADP grin grin

But if I ever hear tonyebarcanista talking about coming back to PDP, I will come out for him.
Currently traveling, I will modify later.
lol tonye we dey watch you.
Safe trip bro
Re: Now What Next For APDA by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2017
To my understanding so far, APDA is to be the alternative platform canvassed by some members of the PDP should be incase of eventuality. To me, It's a good tactics since no one knows what the outcome of supreme court will be like. As it is now, I see them both " APDA and PDP " coming together to form a alliance to lock horns with APC come 2019.

Same tactics was used by APC to send PDP packing in 2015. As for Mr Tonye, I don't think he has committed any political blunder, politics is all about INTEREST grin grin
People going around with broom today can as well embrace umbrella tomorrow.

God bless Nigeria.

Kyase:

Cc tonyebarcanista, CROWNWEALTH019, proudlyngwa,queenofnepal, coptic ,keneking, gravas, mrhowto , madridguy.

2 Likes

Re: Now What Next For APDA by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Kyase:

Let's wait for tonye.
Re: Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:
Brb
waiting
Re: Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2017
MrHowto:

Let's wait for tonye.
you go wait tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now What Next For APDA by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Modified sir.

Kyase:
waiting
Re: Now What Next For APDA by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Kyase:
lol tonye we dey watch you.
Safe trip bro
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:
To my understanding so far, APDA is to be the alternative platform canvassed by some members of the PDP should be incase of eventuality. To me, It's a good tactics since no one knows what the outcome of supreme court will be like. As it is now, I see them both " APDA and PDP " coming together to form a alliance to lock horns with APC come 2019.

Same tactics was used by APC to send PDP packing in 2015. As for Mr Tonye, I don't think he has committed any political blunder, politics is all about INTEREST grin grin

God bless Nigeria.

lol grin God bless Nigeria
Re: Now What Next For APDA by jjjjj2017: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:

God bless Nigeria.

you are not far from truth. those people that wasted their lives during the power tussle between Aregbesola & Oyinlola now rot in the deepest part of hell fire whereas Oyinlola & Aregbosola are now in the same political party. the same thing with Akala vs Ajimobi
Re: Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you are not far from truth. those people that wasted their lives during the power tussle between Aregbesola & Oyinlola now rot in the deepest part of hell fire whereas Oyinlola & Aregbosola are now in the same political party. the same thing with Akala vs Ajimobi
all hail lucifer himself.
Re: Now What Next For APDA by deji68: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin hope u are not thinking about porting oooo.....
madridguy:

People going around with broom today can as well embrace umbrella tomorrow .

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Now What Next For APDA by coptic: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Now they dissolve.

The party never really got into second gear, TBH. I knew somehow, that it's only a last resort.

Watch how the party will die a natural death, unless some disgruntled politician sustains it.

1 Like

Re: Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
coptic:
Now they dissolve.

The party never really got into second gear, TBH. I knew somehow, that it's only a last resort.

Watch how the party will die a natural death, unless some disgruntled politician sustains it.
the party just died with the supreme court rulling

1 Like

Re: Now What Next For APDA by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don't return to my vomit. I'm done with PDP since 2013 grin

deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin hope u are not thinking about porting oooo.....

1 Like

Re: Now What Next For APDA by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
That is politics for you sir.

jjjjj2017:

1 Like

Re: Now What Next For APDA by AtlanticBreeze: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
APDA was DOA
Re: Now What Next For APDA by Kyase(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
APDA was DOA
Dead or alive OR Dead on arival?
Re: Now What Next For APDA by tuniski: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:

God bless Nigeria.

You spoke well

(1) (Reply)

See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source / What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? / Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.