Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (76430 Views)

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
ITbomb:
Keywords

Calabar and Hot sex

And comments start flowing from most who never read the full article
We don't care. We are speaking from previous knowledge tongue
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by dayleke: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamGobe:
FTC!?

I dedicate this FTC to all my christian brothers and sister in NL.

I urge u all to preach against the above topic grin

'Conji' like Nigerians call it is a bastard undecided

My brother, wetin happen?
You are the first FTC NLer wey no get any likes after this topic don reach FP,
Wetin happen?
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by dayleke: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamGobe:
FTC!?

I dedicate this FTC to all my christian brothers and sister in NL.

I urge u all to preach against the above topic grin

'Conji' like Nigerians call it is a bastard undecided

My bad, somebody just liked ur comment...
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by agrovick(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wawuu
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Fourwinds: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
I fear calabar oo
hmmmm...hope u are up to task too
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe, odiegwu odiegwu, odi oku, akwa o jugo oyi ugbulaka? Hehehehehehehehe, ochi a to m grin grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by IamGobe(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
dayleke:

My bad, somebody just liked ur comment...

grin No p bro!!

Hope u re a Christian wink
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by kechywillz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Am not from Calabar nor akwa ibom but I dislike how people stereotype some ethnicity in Nigerian,does it mean if u have sex with other women from other tribes u wouldn't get the same satisfaction? It's really appauling one being associated with a popular cliché. Pls let's change our mentality

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zurielsam(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
never underestimate the power of a calabar girl p. Sy.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by estheriwok(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is too bad ooo god is watching us oo
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Emmahunk(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kobonomi (love portion) at work.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
All this low-life people sef
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zurielsam(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
kechywillz:
Am not from Calabar no akwa ibom but I dislike how people stereotype some ethnicity in this country,does it mean if have sex with other women from other tribe u wouldn't get the same satisfaction? It's really appauling one being associated with a popular cliché. Pls let's change our mentality

you are saying this because you never Bleep. a calabar girl.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by ikevictor: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is why I bought a carton of bar soap... grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Lalas247(f): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ekiaete grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Chikpat(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Upon say d Calabar Blessing no fine

Mtchew
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by kechywillz(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
zurielsam:

you are saying this because you never Bleep. a calabar girl.
Do you know if my girlfriend is from their. Sex is overrated,u can have sex any girl to get the same satisfaction,it depends on ur mood

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by moorevic(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Calabar toto na brain factory reset. konji na serious bastard of a thousand fathers.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Chikpat(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
talk2saintify:
WERE YHU DERE AW YHU TAKE KNOW SAY NA "HOT" S*X

I tire ooo. Dem dey get cold one?

Omo, d guy no rubbish person o.....for this Blessing way ugly lyk dis?
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by ImaIma1(f): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:
Trust me, Calabar ladies are something else grin
There's this special one. She got dimples down below the ass... And a waist chain. She can whine for Africa.

Lol...those dimples are a norm nau. When they bath a new born, they usually put those dimples with their fingers. I thot it was all tribes o

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na touch and follow

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Eberex(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kognomi in action
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zurielsam(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
kechywillz:

Do you know if my girlfriend is from their. Sex is overrated,u can have sex any girl to get the same satisfaction,it depends on ur mood

i dont know if your gf is from there all i knw is that never trust a calabar, akwa ibom and kogi girls. one of my guys spent his school fees on one last year
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by CHAVINCI: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
dat iz wat i call "A PUSSY FOR ALL SEASON"
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nawa oo, all this stereotype angry

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by otitokoroleti: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy You dey craze. Abeg no mention me again.
how's my wife? can't wait to meet her grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
harriet412:

My dear, we have too much prejudice o. Sad thing is it could make Calabar ladies target of unnecessary sexual advances.

With silly people thinking they are perpetually in need of sex more than other women. shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear, we have too much prejudice o. Sad thing is it could make Calabar ladies target of unnecessary sexual advances.

With silly people thinking they are perpetually in need of sex more than other women. shocked

I'm telling you..

calabar ladies would now be seen as sexual objects cry
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by ITbomb(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:

We don't care. We are speaking from previous knowledge tongue
How many Calabar girl you don sleep with or you dey hear story wey your ancestors told you

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
ImaIma1:

Lol...those dimples are a norm nau. When they bath a new born, they usually put those dimples with their fingers. I thot it was all tribes o
Oh really? I didn't know it as a norm. I've always had a fascination with ladies who have it. Naaa. I've only seen it on the Calabar ladies I've had a relationship with. Maybe it's their thing then.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
harriet412:
It's no stereotyping. Besides, it's a good thing innit? Calabar girls sure do know how to take care of men. Both in the kitchen, and za oza room wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.