Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (76425 Views)

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
ITbomb:

How many Calabar girl you don sleep with or you dey hear story wey your ancestors told you
Chairman. Leave mata. This one no be story. This is experience talking tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Boyooosa(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
HOW CAN A CALABAR MAN BUILD HIS FAMILY HOUSE IN IKOTUN NA, DEM NO GET VILLAGE FOR THEIR VILLAGE? IN BTW, THIS OP SHA wink THIS CAPTION SHA 'WANTS TO SELL FAMILY HOUSE AFTER SEX ROMP' cheesy AS IF NA D TOTO SWEET AM RISH DA LEVEL grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Stevengerd(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ehn The Toto Get Honey.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by talk2saintify(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chikpat:

I tire ooo. Dem dey get cold one?

Omo, d guy no rubbish person o.....for this Blessing way ugly lyk dis?

lol baba yhu manage wat is avaliable
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
ImaIma1:

Lol...those dimples are a norm nau. When they bath a new born, they usually put those dimples with their fingers. I thot it was all tribes o
NA so me wey I be man self I get am NA Apollos hole you dey talk about.And I be Yoruba guy and my parents no press anywhere for my body to develop dimples for waist.If you like press pickin till tomorrow if you don't naturally have it you don't have it.The thing is genetical.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:

It's no stereotyping. Besides, it's a good thing innit? Calabar girls sure do know how to take care of men. Both in the kitchen, and za oza room wink

wahever undecided
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by ceejay80s(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
incredible
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Crappy journalism. The hot sex part is probably a figment of the writer's mischievous imagination because I don't see how it is related to the crime being reported.

The writer emphasised the woman's state of origin, linked it with the myth that Calabar women are tigresses in bed, and confidently assumed the young man has been puzzy whipped.

#CRAP

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by mrwonlasewonie: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Efemenaxy
Kanwulia extra

Make una con put mouth for this matter.all this Toto and prick matter for nl don taya me O cheesy

I don't even know whether na juju at work abi the waist. cheesy grin

Nawa o.may God have mercy on us in this country
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by EfemenaXY: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
Efemenaxy
Kanwulia extra

Make una con put mouth for this matter.all this Toto and prick matter for nl don taya me O cheesy

I don't even know whether na juju at work abi the waist. cheesy grin

Nawa o.may God have mercy on us in this country

I don see them. Two dried sticks wey carry poverty mentality for dem Congo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by jbnm: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
d fear of woman,is d beginin of wisdom.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Crappy journalism. The hot sex part is probably a figment of the writer's mischievous imagination because I don't see how it is related to the crime being reported.

The writer emphasised the woman's state of origin, linked it with the myth that Calabar women are tigresses in bed, and confidently assumed the young man has been puzzy whipped.

#CRAP

Who tell you say na myth. Leave those of us with empirical data to confirm. Unless you been doing 14 years tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
oyb:

Who tell you say na myth. Leave those of us with empirical data to confirm.
Hahahaha! Tell me sontin cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
harriet412:

wahever undecided
LOL. I take it you are are Calabar girl, right? cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:

#CRAP
The writer is probably better experienced. He knows why he linked the lady to the man's actions. That's experience speaking. And we, who are also knowledgeable about this, wholeheartedly concur grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by iykee101(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:

The writer is probably better experienced. He knows why he linked the lady to the man's actions. That's experience speaking. And we, who are also knowledgeable about this, wholeheartedly concur grin
Linking 'hot sex' to the man's actions smacks of sexism. Pun intended tongue

For all the man may be genuinely in love with her and felt he must marry her at all costs. I refuse to believe it is er bedmatics that fueled the man's heinous actions and a professional journalist should know better than making such wild and insulting conjectures.

Or maybe I'm just being naive grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by bigtt76(f): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Samething that happened to Ahmed Musa grin.... divorced wife and run go marray calabar girl cheesy all after a hot hot 5ex

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Linking 'hot sex' to the man's actions smacks of sexism. Pun intended tongue

For all the man may be genuinely in love with her and felt he must marry her at all costs. I refuse to believe it is er bedmatics that fueled the man's heinous actions and a professional journalist should know better than making such wild and insulting conjectures.

Or maybe I'm just being naive grin
Oh, you are being incredibly naive. Trust me grin

I don't know about professional journalism, which most likely deals with just facts, but I'm certain he probably interviewed one or two persons? cheesy And some men do things that they won't ordinarily do when issues of bedmatics and stomach are involved. I'm a guy, I should know tongue
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
bigtt76:
Samething that happened to Ahmed Musa grin.... divorced wife and run go marray calabar girl cheesy all after a hot hot 5ex
Cc: Ishilove grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by odikheloa: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chikwado1991:
"Fear calabar"
And I shouldn't "fear your tribe?"
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by odikheloa: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chikwado1991:
"Fear calabar"
And I shouldn't "fear your tribe?" tell me why I should "fear calabar"and not fear ur tribe.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:

Oh, you are being incredibly naive. Trust me grin

I don't know about professional journalism, which most likely deals with just facts, but I'm certain he probably interviewed one or two persons? cheesy And some men do things that they won't ordinarily do when issues of bedmatics and stomach are involved. I'm a guy, I should know tongue
So you're saying, from the POV of a dude, that you can be puzzy whipped into doing insane things? grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by odikheloa: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:

#CRAP
Thank you sir/Ma. I don't understand why there has to be a tribal or religious angle to every story. what ever happened to both the guy and the lady in question has nothing to do with tribe.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
odikheloa:

Thank you sir/Ma. I don't understand why there has to be a tribal or religious angle to every story. what ever happened to both the guy and the lady in question has nothing to do with tribe.
This is unfortunately what Nigerian journalism is turning into.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:
LOL. I take it you are are Calabar girl, right? cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by mrwonlasewonie: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin

I wan faint cheesy grin
EfemenaXY:

I don see them. Two dried sticks wey carry poverty mentality for dem Congo undecided

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:

So you're saying, from the POV of a dude, that you can be puzzy whipped into doing insane things? grin

It goes both ways. A dude like Bobby brown must have had some baaaaaad diiiick game.

Pls remind where Annie idibia is from - you see she too has tubaba on lock down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
oyb:

It goes both ways. A dude like Bobby brown must have had some baaaaaad diiiick game.

You definitely have a point there cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by CioAngels(f): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

I wan faint cheesy grin

But it's true na. How can they be thinking of sex while starving? Hot sex for that matter sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Goodnews1170(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mumu lovers what will they use to sustain the relationship if they sell the house and us it for wedding. Calabar girls and kwaraption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.