Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (76433 Views)

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Buharimustgo: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
leewin:
calabar women and........ you would think it was just a myth

Its a myth my friend,Calabar women don't use jax
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by gentleedu(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
i Don dey fear calabar girls, e be like say they get factory sugar there...
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ishilove:

So you're saying, from the POV of a dude, that you can be puzzy whipped into doing insane things? grin
Not me jor tongue But I've seen guys do insane things cos of pucci. So I know it happens grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by lelvin(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's a one-way trip down there

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by opacity(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
lordkit400:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-attempts-sell-family-house-sex-romp-calabar-woman/
The calabar babe don't wash put for...am. well, I don happen to me once cha.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by eminent007(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Seun360:
Na lie joor...... All na exageration. Sex is overrated... Even wit the so called Calabar gals.

Bros when last you knack pekus? undecided
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by moblix: 3:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Waten him dey wait 4,some people brain need formatting
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by mrwonlasewonie: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2017
grin cheesy grin
EfemenaXY:

But it's true na. How can they be thinking of sex while starving? Hot sex for that matter sef
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by krixik(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
I never believed Calabar girl stuff until Ahmed Musa became one of the victims.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by litaninja(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2017
When Hot Calabar Pekus is talking....

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by leewin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Its a myth my friend,Calabar women don't use jax
lol...... I never said dy use jax
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by OgaBuhari: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
ITbomb:
Keywords

Calabar and Hot sex

And comments start flowing from most who never read the full article
the only thing they capture is just hot sex and Calabar lady.

Majority of Nairalanders behave like illiterates
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by OgaBuhari: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
harriet412:

wahever undecided
but na true were zicoraads dey talk na. You sef you be efik girl and you dey pretend. You feel say I no sabi you. Uyai Mbakara Abadie?
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by OgaBuhari: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
zicoraads:

LOL. I take it you are are Calabar girl, right? cheesy
I sabi am. Na Calabar girl. She dey school for uniuyo
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by OgaBuhari: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
lelvin:
It's a one-way trip down there
liability you need to see This picture
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
OgaBuhari:
but na true were zicoraads dey talk na. You sef you be efik girl and you dey pretend. You feel say I no sabi you. Uyai Mbakara Abadie?
Ikpa shift undecided.. m not fine angry
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I sabi am. Na Calabar girl. She dey school for uniuyo

Who the hell are you?? undecided
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by OgaBuhari: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
harriet412:

Who the hell are you?? undecided
who the fucck are you? Ain't you that zoology student at akwa ikpa campus?
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
OgaBuhari:
who the fucck are you? Ain't you that zoology student at akwa ikpa campus?

ehn ..

Fvck off my mentions .
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by OgaBuhari: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
harriet412:

ehn ..

Fvck off my mentions .
k keep fucckin around anwa ikpa, from CBN auditorium to ACB to uniuyo annex.
Fowl were no dey hear word dey come learn lesson for pot.
Nonsense
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by harriet412(f): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
OgaBuhari:
k keep fucckin around anwa ikpa, from CBN auditorium to ACB to uniuyo annex.
Fowl were no dey hear word dey come learn lesson for pot.
Nonsense

K
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Chirowman(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
calabar gal don kill this one oooo #omediablog
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Fear Calabar yansh cheesy shocked
you're a disgrace to your moniker.
Change it asap
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Teyjhiri(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Because of pussy he wan sell house and commit murder,wetin full everywhere
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
tydi:
Ukwu calabar don carry IPObrain brain sell out.

Your Bini brother don turn to IPOBIAN abi,continue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.