Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. (3452 Views)

You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why do som gals find it a herculean task minding only their food, okay na dere's dis fin gal dat I'm friend wth, she has relegated me to the friend zone, all effort to invite her to my house has proven abortive, anytime I call her to come she'll say she's helping her aunty or her mother, she's always helping on relative or the other.

She only shows up in my shop cos she knows people are there and nothing can happen, although when she comes she let me wrap my hands around her body, and I'll use style to press her hands frm there my hand will take the next trip to her waist, and then afterwards she'll say she's hungry that th way I touched her all the food in her stomach is finished and she wants to eat indomie and egg, buying the food is not the problem buh as soon as I buy the food she'll disappear like an evil spirit, if I tell her that I hav food stuff at home and she shld come I'll cook she'll tell me "NO" very bluntly that after she has gone the "NO" will still be echoing in my ear.

The thing I like abt her body is her laps, when she wears trousers u'll see the real shape of the hips and laps of this gal, chai her laps ehn, is like a fried turkey laps in a show glass,d lap is very inviting. The day I was helping her dye her hair of which she didn't pay me, she wore a skirt and as she sat on the barbing chair and I was behind her, I cld see the divide of her breast cos she wore a blouse that revealed her cleavage which was naked to the optical eyes for all to see like a bill board advert not to forget her body which is soft like a whisper, chai the gal is killing me and she knows, I'v tried everything frm lies,truth, money but she won't yield one of my friend said I should get this "do as I say" ring. So I can fvck her to compnsate myself for all th money I've spent on her,

The day I dyed her hair she wore a tight short skirt and as she sat, the skirt drew back a bit and revealed some part of her laps, chai as my eyes met wth her laps, my spirit was wrestling wth konji like jacob wrestled wth the angel that changed his name to israel,so after I dyed her hair she already planned not to pay, so she sat on the long chair and sharply I went to sit wth her and I was assuring her that I like her and I can die for her although she was quiet then I held her hands and after a while my hands landed on her laps like richard lander as my brain recorded th soft landing of my hands on her laps, sharp sharp, it sent a message to my heart which in turn provided more than enough litres of blood to my penile tissues which translated to a pant tearing and hymen rupturing erection. Chai I was praying customer should not com for as long as my hand was on her laps cos if they come, she'll escape like gas frm an open bottle of coke, chai I knelt down to beg her to consider me, that day ehn I was sweating on my forehead then I heard foot steps, a customer had come then she left only for the customer to look at the mirror and say his hair is not so full that he'll wait till weekend by then the gal had gone, chai I felt like swearing for his unborn children, so I felt slippery in between my laps and behold when I checked. My dick had drooled se'men like an Im'becile drooling saliva.

Lo and behold she came today I bought the same food for us in different take away pack yet half way in2 eating hers she came to eating frm mine, chai jus because I like her I didn't say anything,the day I will fvck her ehn, I'll exhaust myself on her when she gets home she'll think it's seven men that slept wth her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Babysnow1: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ha!!!!!
NAwa o
Na one gal na op describe like this

Hope say the lap big pass my lap
If not you don enter one chance tongue
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Mrnakeina(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pervert

7 Likes

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Caustics: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Babysnow1:
Ha!!!!!
NAwa o

u look cutie
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Babysnow1: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
u look cutie
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Babysnow1:

Thanks grin
u welcome ma'am
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
angry
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Oluwapresley(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
I av die! lmfao

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jayied(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
I died from lafing this op post. Guy u funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Ereolamide: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Your similes eh?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mrnakeina:
Pervert
so someone cannot create a thread in peace again?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Babysnow1:
Ha!!!!!
NAwa o

can u send a picture of ur laps lemme confirm
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:53am On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
This funny, I swear!!!

I like ur narration die!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Oluwapresley:
I av die! lmfao
lol! Men u need to see me that day, it was really serious
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Oluwapresley:
I av die! lmfao
lol, it was really serious that day
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by escapefromusa(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by thestevens: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
I never knew nollywood exist in real life,dude so you're so blind to see that the lady is using you?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by thestevens: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Pls don't frown too much in your pix next time,you're beautiful ma'am .
Babysnow1:
Ha!!!!!
NAwa o

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by adajoe555: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmm

Just because you bought her food you want to sleep with her guys of nowadays sha better repent

1 Like

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
adajoe555:
Hmm

Just because you bought her food you want to sleep with her guys of nowadays sha better repent
is it every guy that hav fvcked hour that bought food for her?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by adajoe555: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
is it every guy that hav fvcked hour that bought food for her?

mitcheeew
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by bayubayu(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mehn, you are funny die.

Make money online
Check my signature
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by kibra4u(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
adajoe555:
Hmm

Na the guy be her papa ne? Na everytime he go dey feed her? She think say she wise abi, osho free. Those kind girls know say them no fit survive for my hand at all. Scratch my back I scratch urs, simple........

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
adajoe555:

mitcheeew
truth is bitter, you know?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
kibra4u:

Na the guy be her papa ne? Na everytime he go dey feed her? She think say she wise abi, osho free. Those kind girls know say them no fit survive for my hand at all. Scratch my back I scratch urs, simple........
correct guy
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
bayubayu:
Mehn, you are funny die.

Make money online
Check my signature
my oga! This is jus my own version of the matter
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by ziziangel(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Guy!!!!!! Mehn! You funny pass basketmouth....i don cut my intestines were I dey laff. But d way I dey see am eh, dat gurl wan send u trekkin bk 2 ur villa oo grin
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by offishialpablo: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Babysnow1:
Ha!!!!! NAwa o Na one gal na op describe like this
Hope say the lap big pass my lap If not you don enter one chance tongue
aunty can ya laps accommodate me
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by yhemster(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Nawa for you oooo. Despite all the free date-gaming post on NL you still dey fail. Simple truth is you're giving this girl too much attention and she's taking advantage of you.
Next time she comes for ur service, ask for ur charges. If she Ingores you, tell her she owes you. If she ask you for a meal, tell her you're broke and can't afford to get it for her.
The worst is she'll stop coming to ur shop and that's the best for you. @least you can channel ur energy on another girl. Hope you've learnt from ur mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Babysnow1: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2017
offishialpablo:
aunty can ya laps accommodate me

Maybe tongue
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by torqque7(m): 2:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Babysnow1:

Maybe tongue

Nice eye lignin..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years / Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.