Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. (3466 Views)

You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by ottohan: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2017
OPur description pass shakespaere own oohh
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by offishialpablo: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Babysnow1:

Maybe tongue
jehovah
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
ottohan:
OPur description pass shakespaere own oohh
hahahaha, naija no dey carry last!
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
yhemster:
Nawa for you oooo. Despite all the free date-gaming post on NL you still dey fail. Simple truth is you're giving this girl too much attention and she's taking advantage of you.
Next time she comes for ur service, ask for ur charges. If she Ingores you, tell her she owes you. If she ask you for a meal, tell her you're broke and can't afford to get it for her.
The worst is she'll stop coming to ur shop and that's the best for you. @least you can channel ur energy on another girl. Hope you've learnt from ur mistakes.
Noted.
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by mikeycharles(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2017
ziziangel:
Guy!!!!!! Mehn! You funny pass basketmouth....i don cut my intestines were I dey laff. But d way I dey see am eh, dat gurl wan send u trekkin bk 2 ur villa oo grin
I can see that too! She's mad
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
bayubayu:
Mehn, you are funny die.

Make money online
Check my signature
thank you sir!
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
cassava man grin

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
cassava man grin
lef-man, my oga I hail o, I'm jus doin my part, dat's all.
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
jonaifame22:
lef-man, my oga I hail o, I'm jus doin my part, dat's all.
i feel u jor grin..carry on my brother grin

Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op while not write a story..
It could be a combination of friction and non friction?
Jonaifame22
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Divay22:
Op while not write a story.. It could be a combination of friction and non friction? Jonaifame22
can you provide a medium for me?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Divay22(f): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
can you provide a medium for me?
Is nairaland not enough?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Divay22:

Is nairaland not enough?
I thought u meant writing a story for sale cos people hav been asking me to do that!
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Divay22(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
I thought u meant writing a story for sale cos people hav been asking me to do that!
It could also be for sale, but at the moment how about writing here?
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Divay22:

It could also be for sale, but at the moment how about writing here?
I'm doing dat already and dat's wat u'v jus read, I dnt really like writing long stories cos I may not stop and also half way in2 typing my customers cld come and by the time I'm done the inspiration might have gone like the past tense of go
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by Divay22(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
I'm doing dat already and dat's wat u'v jus read, I dnt really like writing long stories cos I may not stop and also half way in2 typing my customers cld come and by the time I'm done the inspiration might have gone like the past tense of go
Lol....
Alright boss...let's keep expecting more
Re: I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. by jonaifame22(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Divay22:
Lol.... Alright boss...let's keep expecting more
yep, keep ur fingers crossed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? / Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. / Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.