Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room (3280 Views)

My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past / Twitter Users Blast A Guy For Trying To Body-Shame A Dark Skinned Baby (Pix) / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

That's why I didn't want to get into it with you , cus from your "you will always need a companion with you" comment I knew you didn't understand what I was talking about. I'm not scared of walking alone at night or anything ( except for criminals) but I hate being in a small dark room . In fact I would prefer being alone in that dark room than have someone there because I would feel like they are the ones suffocating Me grin and taking away the air that's meant for my survival. An example is being stuck in a lift undecided.
I used that previous comment or statement because I wanted you to just hmmm I got a reason to that(personal)
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
I used that previous comment or statement because I wanted you to just hmmm I got a reason to that(personal)

Ok undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok undecided
Lio Lio where are you from in SA?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, not really Marty but I won't argue with you about it. I just hate small spaces , add darkness to that and I'm in hell grin.
Hell is a very bright place.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
Lio Lio where are you from in SA?

Where am I from originally or where am I based?
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Hell is a very bright place.

To a devil like you , I concur grin.
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Where am I from originally or where am I based?
where you are from originally?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
where you are from originally?

Gcuwa, in the Eastern Cape province.
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Gcuwa, in the Eastern Cape province.
ookkk that Butterworth
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
ookkk that Butterworth

Yes sir .
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes sir .
ahahahah lio lio..

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahah lio lio..

When am I seeing your pic?
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Onliie:
I love to be alone in dark rooms
Same... it gives me freedom.. I can go out in d dark without light sef undecided
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

No for my pics I can never post it here,only allowes on FBK.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

when are my also seeing your's..

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by teehamzat(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

grin grin That's hilarious. Is it after the spirit finish giving you excruciating slaps or before then?
grin grin
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
No for my pics I can never post it here,only allowes on FBK.

Ok, why not here ?
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
when are my also seeing your's..

You did see mine.
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

You did see mine.
your's when
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

You did see mine.
even if ve seen it,I would like to see it again because I can't really remember the face anymore
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok, why not here ?
hmmmm this is serious question...abeg this your question is too big for me to Answer?grin
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
your's when

When I showed ZarZar.
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
even if ve seen it,I would like to see it again because I can't really remember the face anymore

Lol, that's fine Marty since I will never see yours wink
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmm this is serious question...abeg this your question is too big for me to Answer?grin

Lol, ok sorry for prying then.
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

hmmmm grin lio lio
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

come and join me on my favorite meal ooo (chakalaka)

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, that's fine Marty since I will never see yours wink
oooo ok na..if u say so!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Martin0(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

When I showed ZarZar.
ok that??I remember you posted but I did see the face nau,ve you forgotten u covered ur face with some things..?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
come and join me on my favorite meal ooo (chakalaka)

Lol, thanks I'm full already.
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by Lionessza(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
ok that??I remember you posted but I did see the face nau,ve you forgotten u covered ur face with some things..?

Doesn't matter anymore wink
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by HungerBAD: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Doesn't matter anymore wink

Sent you a mail.
Re: Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room by ElizaVeta(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
embarassed I cnt believe at 23 I still dey fear fear... C'mon rats dey give me race not to talk of going out at odd hours to urinate nor sleeping alone in my room.

How many are we?
seriously, we are one! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Spend Your Weekend And With Who? / I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) / Does Size Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.