Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom (586 Views)

First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom by tkgz(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom
24-year-old Jahed Choudhury and 19-year-old Sean Rogan tied the knot in Walsall registryoffice in traditional Muslim attire. The pair, who’ve been together for two years, first met when Choudhury was crying on a bench in Darlaston. .

He told Express and Star: “I’d not long overdosed and I was crying on a bench and Sean came over and asked if I was okay.” Adding that Sean gave him hope at his lowest point and has stood by him ever since.

Choudhury said that being an openly-gay Muslim made him feel like something of a ‘black sheep’ and that he ‘stood out like a sore thumb’ and often felt trapped between his sexuality and faith.

SEE MORE HERE: http://www.sungist.info/photosfirst-eve-e-united-kingdom/

1 Share

Re: Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom by hodusglobal(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2017
They are not Muslims...

1 Like

Re: Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Allah bwes their marriage cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom by sagerasaq: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Haha... Wtn make dem Muslims Na all dis people wey dy serve Cow

(1) (Reply)

Vector Vs Ycee: Which Of The Ouuu Cover Is Your Favourite? / Friends Please Come Share Ur Advice To This My Lady Friend.. / Do You Know Your Position In Your Family Affects Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.