Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes (7934 Views)

See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
THIS IS A LIFE STORY READ LINE BY LINE TO FOLLOW IT UP

Am Gift and my surname is Hoy, I hail from the eastern part of the Nigeria (Igbo). Am a Bachelor but a parti.

I have a girlfriend I love so much her name is Ngozi we have been friends for over 3years now, She loves me and I love her too, she is very beautiful and caring, cooks very well etc... She works as an accountant in a company.

She visits once a while and her main purpose of coming is to make love , Have sex, kisses and so on and she is good at bed she is from the rivers state,

She loves romancing my dick and my body but to me I will just suck her bre*st for sometimes and then start kissing her before I can gain access to insert my dick,

Sometimes I will be wondering if it's similar to other girls cus haven't had sex with someother girls, so after a hard sex we all slept off.

Ring ring ring Thats my boss the time is 5:30 am

Gift: Hello Boss

Boss: Hello gift how was your night

Gift: fine boss

Boss: Got a call yestaday from director mensah that you will be going on a transfer to Ghana first thing tomorrow morning, get everything set within today.

Gift: OK sir.

My girl asked me what it is all about I told her everything, she replied that they is no problem that will come and visit me on her next vacation after discussing for some times,

The time is 7:00 am I said to her that I Will be out to get my stuffs ready .. That I will be back by evening

Ngozi: Hey come let me give you a kiss

Gift: Alright thanks dear (kissed)

So I went to the market pocked some few clothes bought a new phone etc and then a bangle for my girl,
Got home around 6:00 pm after a busy day she served me food after eating the food had a little rest, Next thing my girl demands for sex

Gift: Babe you know am tired

Ngozi: Baby baby .....( she grabbed my dick)

I had no other option , I carried her to the inner room fingered her for sometimes, I removed her pant then licked her pussy she gave me some Mouth Action , then I inserted my d*ck after a long sex that night we all slept off.

Early in the morning I left for the airport after some kisses from my girl she said she will be traveling back to rivers the next day ..

So I went to airport took a flight to Ghana Arrived @ noon Went to our head office in Ghana where I was welcomed and they issued a key to my apartment and a car

A lady followed me and showed me the 3 rooms apartment in a neighbourhood, After greeting her she left , I had sometimes to arrange my room and getting ready for my first work in Ghana the next day

Early in the morning I woke up, brushed my mouth, took my bath , dressed well and drove out of the compound, driving on my way to the street that that leads to my office, A lady waved at me I stopped she said if I can drop her off in the next street?
I replied no problem, she entered the car ( she is a bit fat with big boobs & Butt, Fair lady

Gift: Hi am gift

Girl: Am Esi

Gift: nice meeting you

Girl: Thanks
( silence till I dropped her off )

Went to work that day my boss said I should rest for 2 days before I resume evening duty..

So I spent sometime in the office then went back home , as I drove into the compound I saw a pretty girl in a state of a flash but didn't bother to know her , when I came out of the car I heard my name looked back guess what it was Esi

Gift: Hi Esi, Do you stay here?

ESI: YEAH

Gift: Alright here is my apartment

Esi: Alright

I entered my apartment took a shower ate my noodles sat down and was taking a look at a movie ( THE GAME ) After sometimes I heard a knock and that was Esi on tight short and singlet ( Everywhere soft) " she goes well "

I told her to come in

Gift: How are you

Esi: Am fine, Thanks for the ride

Gift: Its nothing

Esi: you are new here

Gift: Yeah just came in yestaday

Esi: Is that movie the Game?

Gift: Yeah feel free

Esi: Am OK Just came into this compound no friend just bored she I have nothing to do

As we were discussing some, After some hours she got tired and rested her head on my laps,
I Just remembered what Nigerians always say about Ghana girls and sex

I just moved my hand towards her neck, For sometimes next thing I started romancing her big bre*st she removed my hand

my d*ck is already up and its toaching her head , she started feeling it , i started with her Tips again until she stood up by then I have already removed her singlet started kissing her she was corresponding,

I moved my hand to her v*rgina immediately she grabbed my dick, next thing I removed her short ( men the waist goes well ) She gave me a Mouth Action I've never imagined , then I removed her pant and and fingered her very well she was already feeling the mood

So she removed my short just to inser my Dick someone knocked at the door mehn that was too bad

( Friends by this time tomorrow we will know who knocked at the door thanks for your follow up your review and comments are needed to help me with the story outline)

I LOVE YOU" TO all the ladies that read up to this point see u Moro
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Share you thoughts pls
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by Yorobastard(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ffg
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yorobastard:
Ffg
Ffg?
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is it a long story?
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by dasauce(m): 1:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Had my John Thomas Foster up all through the story line!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2017
dasauce:
Had my John Thomas Foster up all through the story line!
lol funny

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Badosneh
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Skyfornia:
Badosneh
wetin man go do
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by doctokwus: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Everyone wants to be a story teller and many don't want to learn to write a story first!
Mistake #1 u shud av sed from d onset this was fiction.
Mistske #2 Even if fiction,it shud appear real enough.
Your boss called u 5:30am,transferred to Ghana,room already waiting,car ready and to cap d Childish fiction u drive out to an office u are working in d first time.Who taught u d route?
Mister,my criticism maybe bit harsh but your story is too childish,thats y I am coming down harsh on u.
My advice :go back and learn,especially reading up good works of fiction cos u obviously haven't been reading that much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2017
doctokwus:
Everyone wants to be a story teller and many don't want to learn to write a story first!
Mistake #1 u shud av sed from d onset this was fiction.
Mistske #2 Even if fiction,it shud appear real enough.
Your boss called u 5:30am,transferred to Ghana,room already waiting,car ready and to cap d Childish fiction u drive out to an office u are working in d first time.Who thought u d route.
Mister,my criticism maybe bit harsh but your story is too childish,thats y I am coming down harsh on u.
My advice :go back and learn,especially reading up good works of fiction cos u obviously haven't been reading that much.
Thank u sir
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by MilesLamar(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Bros Bros.. can i faint here?
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2017
MilesLamar:
Bros Bros.. can i faint here?
noo

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by jonaifame22(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Jonaifame was here
#GODSWEALTH
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by Erums(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Upstairs fall untop dat person wen knock
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
I really don't know but I have read this somewhere else
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I really don't know but I have read this somewhere else
yeah correct that's on celebrities I posted it there too
Re: My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes by hoygift(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Erums:
Upstairs fall untop dat person wen knock
seriously

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Curvy Hips / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.