Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? (545 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex? / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / The First Word You See Is Your Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by Candybob(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys, I am here sitting in my Chair, and a call comes in.
Behold the best word I have heard today...

Send me your account number grin grin grin grin grin

Whats yours?
Re: What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by Mcsteamy1429: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Foolish man....this is how people fail...u mentioned " word" ...is send me your acct no a word...scallywag like u

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Your heart is as beautiful as your face smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by SirMichael1: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Preshiee:

I don't really know about your heart though but you got the looks tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
My tall friend said I'm short

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by Candybob(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
Foolish man....this is how people fail...u mentioned " word" ...is send me your acct no a word...scallywag like u

Why you dey vex nah? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stop focusing on semantics and mistakes.
Take it easy bro. Those of us that are happy also have pains. We just prefer not to focus on it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by Candybob(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Preshiee:

I love this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Or Least Favorite Word You Have Heard Today? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
You are very special .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Married My Friend Of 11yrs (Picture) / Man Kissing For The First Time, Had A Kiss Of His Life / How To Keep Your Man From Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.