Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy (30792 Views)

Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by aadvark: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
a
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by Ifyone123(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
adonbilivit:
Scrap religious studies. What are the churches, mosques and shrines meant for? We too dey abuse religion for this country.

I concure..Y is it thought in schools when the Churches & mosques are der? scrap dem all jor
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by LionDeLeo: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
chivic:
Jonathan inaugurated reform.
He never told them to remove CRK.some malicious people did it.Investigation should be made and someone fired

And your understanding of this report is that CRK was removed?

Hmmmm, nawao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
we shall ensure the total implementation of sharia in the zoo - buhari and the idiot stylishly want to remove crk evil man no wonder your wife cheats on you
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by femboy2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
adonbilivit:
Scrap religious studies. What are the churches, mosques and shrines meant for? We too dey abuse religion for this country.
you don't av sense at all......how many times do u teach children in church
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by odinga1of: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
No comment
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by CzarChris(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
adonbilivit:
This is the best post I have read online in a very long time. 90% of our problems in this country can be traced back to religion. Religious studies, both CRK & IRK should just be scrapped and replaced with nationalistic studies or anything teaching these kids morals and patriotism.
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by Praktikals(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:

so how does your post relate to the topic at hand

stupid retard!!
You are the slowpoke here. The policy was introduced during FFK's principals regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by abdulsalam12(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by kenny714433(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by Xfemt(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
adonbilivit:
seconded
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by laliga01: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
adem30:

Werey, Who open door for you?

Your stupidity has no bound.
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by kikake: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jonathan govt when this govt wants to cover up impunity.

It is students that read the subjects, not government. It's the same teachers to teach both subjects.

The attempt to oppose one religion for another is real. But it all must end with dissolving Nigeria. There is nothing foreign powers can do about it.
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by miketayo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Scrap religious studies, we have churches and mosques for that .. Focus more on moral studies , an average primary school student is corrupt
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by opius: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
adem30:
I think Reno Omokri and FFK worshipers need to consult their gods for more clarification

Keep quiet my friend
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
adem30:
I think Reno Omokri and FFK worshipers need to consult their gods for more clarification
yr mumu is on the rise
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by adem30: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Praktikals:

You are the slowpoke here. The policy was introduced during FFK's principals regime.

Stop wasting your time on that fool. He has been programed

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by birdsview(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:
only here to read comments
ain't in the mood to type
splendid..U are so adorable.just checked out your pics

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by whizzler: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
PapaBrowne:
It's a no brainer to have two religions with very fundamentally different tenets been put in as one subject.

Even Muslims should be worried about this.
U begin to wonder why Christians are playing victims. As a student I studied CRK from primary to junior secondary and even first year of senior secondary sch (u dare not miss cos our parents wouldn't even want to hear), attended S U on occasions when my class was used and I don't want to go out. In the nineties when cable television wasn't common u can't do but watch Christian preachings for like a fifth of DRTV Warri broadcast time and on other fora. They only made me study my religion more and understand Christianity better but didn't make me and others like me become Christians. So CAN and PFN should take it easy cos this conspiracy theory is just heating the polity

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by SplendidE(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
birdsview:
splendid..U are so adorable.just checked out your pics

tnx buddy,I'm blushing already
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by Baonel(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by nurusystem(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
CAN want to join political parties since, they should allow them, yeye
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by nurusystem(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
we shall ensure the total implementation of sharia in the zoo - buhari and the idiot stylishly want to remove crk evil man no wonder your wife cheats on you

Senseless boy how can you say what is true, adamant and Sturborn biafra dog
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by BetaThings: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
OgaBuhari:
APC fools always laying the blame of their Cluelessness on the past administration

What do PDP fools do?
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by BetaThings: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Baonel:
There's no smoke without fire.

Yes, CAN is looking for a way to get INEC registration
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by truthstands11: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Allow CRK and IRK to exist separately because the two are not compatible at all. They can merge social studies with civic education.
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by Okoroawusa: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
as if any nigerian gives a f**k abt GOD.

even citizens of countries without religious zeal like nigerians r more morally upright.
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by somehow: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
You were there abi?
chivic:
Jonathan inaugurated reform.
He never told them to remove CRK.some malicious people did it.Investigation should be made and someone fired
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by Evangchristian(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yes let have respect and tolerance for each religions in Nigeria. C.r.s and I.r.s should be taught seperately this will reduced the fear of dominance.
Re: Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy by SuperWorld(m): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
A good heart here should help me with 5k to pay for my faculty and departmental fee which is ending tomorrow please. After tomorrow it's going to be increased to 15k,Please Nairalanders help me
must you go to school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.