Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) (102251 Views)

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by patola080(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
body no be fire wood nw.....abeg make dem free d old woman joor
u re right my love
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Hoduwahishape: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Mynd44:
So it is a crime to have sex?
Unlike with Yoruba infidelity is a crime in Igbo culture.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Haddock(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2017
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.

Is that their crime? Seeing a young man (instead of an old man) having sex with their "aged" mother?

Why will you go and "SEE"? Pervert!
Since you like " seeing", I guess you will be happy to see an "aged" man having sex with your "aged" mother.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by OliviaYolanda: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2017
bush people
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by B2mario(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2017
chie8:
According to report,the old woman pictured below was caught making love with a young guy in Amauzu Mkpoghoro in Afikpo North. She was made to dance round Afikpo with her baby daddy.

See photos after the cut

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/old-lady-caught-making-love-with-young.html

this is rubbish. I can't believe that this kind of thing is coming from a civilized Igbo area. Those people persecuting them, how many of them are free from fornication?
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by jbnm: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2017
I see a man not a boy
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by redsun(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Very primitive and lawless society. Maybe having biafra will bring a little bit of sanity in the land.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by sylve11: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
na Wa o cool
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by NobleAjare(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2017
The Guy Get Six Pack ooo
chie8:
According to report,the old woman pictured below was caught making love with a young guy in Amauzu Mkpoghoro in Afikpo North. She was made to dance round Afikpo with her baby daddy.

See photos after the cut

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/old-lady-caught-making-love-with-young.html
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by iheyinwa(f): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
But it won't be a problemif the sex was a young girl with your aged father?
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Maka why?

But when will Nigerians grow up!

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by iheyinwa(f): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2017
chie8:

See photos after the cut

No problem if it was a girl and an old man ba? Hypocrisy. ..!!!
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by obamabinladen(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2017
iheyinwa:

Sex is for married couples.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Please where is the young man Still looking for him
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by ameeg(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Trut:
Did matter taya me ooo
watin consign people , na borrow e borrow penis take do em ? undecided
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by freshinko: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Ayam not understanding, at all.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Mynd44:
So it is a crime to have sex?
as in ehh... I wonder ooo
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2017
bunch of jobless people
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by olisa4(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
itchie:
This people didn't commit any offence joor. This is consensual sex between two adults. You didn't say the woman was married or that she was caught cheating. If this is not the case then I don't see anything wrong with what they did. What is wrong in having sex with another adult that is younger than you?
welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

Unlike with Yoruba infidelity is a crime in Igbo culture.

And you mean in entirety of Igbo people don's sleep together except they are married? Bros, let's stop with this nonsense of tribalistic attitude, our elders passed hatred to us and we will be foolish to pass same to our children . . .

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
iheyinwa:

You have said it all, so sad and i wish there is someone that can be arrested in this case and get justice for that old woman

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
The same people parading her commit worse sin. What they did is uncivilized and uncalled for. Even if the woman is married, it is still a family affair and should not be taken to the public.

When Joseph the husband of Mary saw that Mary was pregnant, he wanted to put her away secretly until the angel of the Lord told him that the pregnancy is of the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:
The same people parading her commit worse sin. What they did is uncivilized and uncalled for. Even if the woman is married, it is still a family affair and should not be taken to the public.

When Joseph the husband of Mary saw that Mary was pregnant, he wanted to put her away secretly until the angel of the Lord told him that the pregnancy is of the Holy Ghost.

If it is because she committed a sin, i thought God said He will judge all men and not that we should be the judge?

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Is there anything wrong with that? What has age got to do with mutual activity between them? And this is labelled as crime? Haba!!!! Zoo animals. What happens under sheets between two consented adults remains their private right.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by opacity(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
stanway:
this are two consenting adults for crying out loud,nigerians still living in the stone age,,smh
This guys are touched lol...
stanway:
this are two consenting adults for crying out loud,nigerians still living in the stone age,,smh
stanway:
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2017
obamabinladen:

It is her damn business!
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by lovat(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
DianaJ:
Sex isn't a crime joor besides I don't think she's married
She married but the husband is late
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Konquest: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
chie8:

See photos after the cut

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
I'm just seeing this post... except if the guy in the picture
stole something and was made to parade the streets...
I DON'T see why anybody has to intrude into the love
life of 2 consenting adults!

Those Amauzu Mkpoghoro in Afikpo North people are
jobless and ridiculous! angry

There are many men who have married women who
are 20/30 years older than them in world history.
People need to flex from time to time.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.