Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) (102275 Views)

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
All said. I am still in awe as to how that man could get his thing standing. I mean what da F, anyways everyman get him on food which may be another man's poison.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
So it is a crime to have sex?
in igboland .there are certain thingz that is an eye sore ..those peeps around him aint saint.. Some do visit ash motels bt they see it weey beta dan sleep with a woman far older dan u. They seee u as a pervert ..a possessed beeing .if uu arre there .u wouulld hear peeps telling himm ..y diddnt uu ggo to ashawo joint.... And anoda thing is if u re caughht ggreenhanded with an underrrage child doing iitt. Boys go beat uu tillll uu faint..itz beta the girll gat preg nnd it was xposed tinx willl be done bout it .btt for line of acttion them catch u....................
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by gotnel: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nonsense of the highest order. Did any of the two partners used force on the other?

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by ezyk(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Some Nigerians are still living in the stone age

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
what kind of nonsense is this?

they're two consenting adults and they understand the need for greasing the human engines regularly as an essential practice for good health.

in america where i come from (in my dreams) a kid can fall in love with a grandma, and they'll be celebrated.

in nigeria, for wia? undecided someone can not just fvck and discharge Fluid with aaaah! in peace.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yet more crap on social media.

The old woman isn't dancing.

She is too old to be this young man's baby mama.

There is no other source apart from that badly written bullshit of a Facebook post.

They have obviously committed a crime but there is no indication it is because of consensual sex between two adults.

Unless it was _incest and they are performing cleansing rites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fornication:

Don't mess with my name.
lolzzz
Dat dude who slept wt the old woman was trying to molest u bro grin
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by bossrillboss: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
d way Nigerians dey behave at times,u go wonder wer dia brains enta.Mtchewwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol...is this how young men look in Ebonyi? I am seeing two old people in this picture and there is nothing wrong if they choose to have sex.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ipob and their brainlessness....... mtcheeew.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by positivetaught: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.
Did he rape the old woman or is she insane n blind?,so you would annoyed if a 42yrs man have consensual sex with a 24yrs lady?.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Na their body. Abeg dem no commit any crime dey sin against God and let God b d judg

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

For airing my view?

Is that how you were brought up?
dude you really need to grow up, tell me what's actually concrete about what you wrote? you hump on every thread at the slightest chance just to air your god forsaken view..you really need to grow up man
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by scattex(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:
these r two adults...what rubbish is this?
abeg leave dem alone.
I agree with you, it's no crime at all as they're old enough to know what they want.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by shehuson53(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]NAWA FOR THIS OUR NATION O, I NEVER KNOW SHARING A LOVELY TIME HAS BECOME A CRIME
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by juman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
What exactly was their crime?
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kenzyy0(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
What's the mining of this?
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by juman(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Laple0541:
Ipob and their brainlessness....... mtcheeew.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
scattex:
I agree with you, it's no crime at all as they're old enough to know what they want.
abi o!
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:
these r two adults...what rubbish is this?
abeg leave dem alone.

I wonder, if her husband is still alive, then it might be an issue.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by babatee90(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=highrise07 post=58426654][/quote]
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
BiggyB242:

I wonder, if her husband is still alive, then it might be an issue.
the news didn't say that
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm...why did they post the photo of the lady only and not that of the young man?
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.
Go and say that to the president of France!!!

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by 989900: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is the average reasoning of those plebs you see in huge crowds -- some of them are here on Nairaland . . . huge reason why I just strike through dumb comments -- some ninnies are not just worth the minutes.

Imagine doing back and forths with ret@rds with this kinda mentality.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
barbaric country! the annoying thing is all of these hypocrites have done worst thing than have sex and i bet most of them wishes it was them having sex with a younger individual because it appears from their archaic behaviour they are not getting any sex/fun. i see no harm done here in two adults having consented fun

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by bakbravo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Biafrauds is all is see every where. it's what they do best
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by MENELIK1: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
hilroy:
Osu professional photographer has cut off the numerous brown roof and thatched roof buildings like they always do grin

Na their way, Aba made jews, pot calling the kettle black
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fornication: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Danelo:
lolzzz
Dat dude who slept wt the old woman was trying to molest u bro grin

They were actually enjoying me. All these idiots parading them do not know the true feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.