Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only (55124 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / Summary Of Acting Presient, Osinbajo's Meeting With Southeast Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by riyanxeally(f): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
nigeria land of jokers
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by chigoizie7(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
He only went there to see for himself that pmb is still alive
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Fulmigati: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stand up comedians. grin
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Goddex: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
subtlemee:

Please point out what's not intellectual in my post...because it only takes a dullard to reason like you

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by NCANTaskForce: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Believe me, They never met.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by IYANGBALI: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
I'm very much interested in what happened during that five minutes
the two of them had a quickie now
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by IYANGBALI: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Believe me, They never met.
they meted

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:47am On Jul 14, 2017
stinflame:
Some thing is actually wrong, it wasnt long Aisha went ,followed by the vice...something is wrong
My thoughts exactly ....
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by phonek: 2:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by phonek: 2:36am On Jul 14, 2017
bonnylight003:

he just entered one eye.

Omerta must be respected.. saying pim..even to his godfather tinubu na real gbege now.

North ain't kidding.. don't think the better south will be interested in the outcome.

only if you understand nigerian politics.

Abi no be tony blair enter naija wey e no send acting president.. but flew straight to north. same with kerry.

Nigeria belong to the north..Afons their slaves..KANU the real deal..

wake up

jjjjjjjjj
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by ivandragon: 4:38am On Jul 14, 2017
when I said the trip was a waste of scarce resources one silly hyena was saying trash to prove a retarded point about why a video call couldn't suffice...

those rooting for PMB are just too closed minded...
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Chei this Our Nigerian President Buhari is always sick sick sick eh this is nonsenses. sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by COMPAQ(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Luckylife:
Only God will deliver Nigerians from this party of adamant deceit and sufferings.

So why do you necessarily believe Sahara reporters and not the acting president!?
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by positivetaught: 6:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Apceeeeee,Na waoh!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by net282: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2017
May God revive him,,, Aman
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Luckylife(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2017
COMPAQ:

So why do you necessarily believe Sahara reporters and not the acting president!?

Base on the last records of buhari health issues by the presidency and a former pastor turned politician on Nigeria character where dubious things happening. .
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
bonnylight003:

he just entered one eye.

Omerta must be respected.. saying pim..even to his godfather tinubu na real gbege now.

North ain't kidding.. don't think the better south will be interested in the outcome.

only if you understand nigerian politics.

Abi no be tony blair enter naija wey e no send acting president.. but flew straight to north. same with kerry.

Nigeria belong to the north..Afons their slaves..KANU the real deal..

wake up
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by romenna: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
NIGERIA voted out a performing president for a lame duck.
I sorry for my country.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by sshalom(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
It is well with our president and our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.