Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye (65123 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Wizkid running which London?, abeg! Make I hear word. Who dash monkey banana?. cheesy

Serves Davido right, perhaps he thought London is Nigeria where he has bragging right with other celebrities.
mayb you dont know the respect wizkid commands.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by zeusdgrt(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
NobleAngell:
They for touch am small.
I like ur ruggedity more fire I pray u
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Codes151(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Good for him, he thinks he is wizkid that runs london, wizkid has been running london from EME days, as at when davido was running from his dad, becaus he ran away from home. wizkid has already sold millions of records and he was already famous back then. Davido needs to be humbled and learn from wizkid.
your comment is almost like sarki defending apc. So serious!

1 Like

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Temysteve(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
skimmy005:
obob d matta na true o, I just ask davido for instagram say "I hear say dem beat you for london" the guy block me, I for screenshot am ma up button no da work cheesy
Lol, u pple no dey tire for whinning!!!
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Kingbusssy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
IamLovely:
so London also have touts more than Nigeria for that matter.

It tire me o

1 Like

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
So this dude is openly admitting to assault and conspiracy to commit assault? Slow poke
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by supersnoop54(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
davido dude calm down and be humble
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2017
IamLovely:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

From Nigeria to London!
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Tomaks: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Why omo olowo
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by piagetskinner(m): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Princess4ng:
Wetin concern me
abi o.... everybody just de carry d matter for head like gala

nice dp.. correct babe! 1 like for u
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by vioment: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Mumu boi. we no believe u. Tell the club make them release video, i know say u dey pray make them chill for that mata. No be naija or one africo you be again, u think say everybody be like trump people wey dey believe u up and dan, ur 30 na 11 because 30/2 na 15, minus 4 na 11.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by kelzgie: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2017
IamLovely:
haha...London has more Nigerians than Nigeria herself....d dude is a Nigerian..
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by preselect(m): 1:14am On Jul 14, 2017
IamLovely:

are you kidding me? be like you've never been to london. . . remember, "tout" is not a nigerian word. forget their british accent o, touts full here.

#AndBuhariIsOneOfThemToutsLol

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by temiflex01(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2017
oluwatosin400:
According to the Report DMW Boss, Davido narrowly escapes being beaten up in London Yesterday Night By group of Men, Which Leave Some of his crew members suffer black eyes.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/13/singer-davido-narrowly-escapes-being-beaten-in-london-his-crew-members-suffer-black-eyes/

Attention seeker! You won popular by force.
How davido go come down from stage spot you come they fight you. He get your broke ass time? Park well make I read better news.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Opeakins(m): 3:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Dem suppose use pako I mean stick hit him head make e go use #30Billion treat him slf.....Agbaya oshi
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by selfmadeboss: 4:30am On Jul 14, 2017
this guy openly threatening davido?
davido, send your ayes kids to him na..
for this matter alone, i support all those useless ayes to drop that baga.
well, Bleep bagas and Bleep ayes.
and Bleep any cultist wey quote me to talk shittt
but from the comments, people really hate davido ooo
so na crime for person to get money and show off?
una papa follow am work for the money
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Veetee(m): 4:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Davido's offence might just be simply being an axeman, who actually adviced him to make dat move, he will be accumulating enemies everywhere because lots of niggaz have beefs with Dem,
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:48am On Jul 14, 2017
hmmm this is nonsenses dey should beat dem back oo i mean this is disabled eh Chineke na ebere oooo. Don't worry if dey beat Davido, Davido needs too called the Police on this crooked Gangsters. angry sad angry sad embarassed undecided cry
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 14, 2017
IamLovely:

90 percent are nigerians

1 Like

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by jboycrb(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Stupid agbaya...his younger ones are counting millions, he's talking about beating them. Wasted semen.
Davido, my crush don't mind the fool, am right here grooving to your jamz and na motor go jam that idiort

I smell application for baby mama's job here.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Ijaya123: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Stupid agbaya...his younger ones are counting millions, he's talking about beating them. Wasted semen.
Davido, my crush don't mind the fool, am right here grooving to your jamz and na motor go jam that idiort

And who is the person you called agbaya?
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Good for him, he thinks he is wizkid that runs london, wizkid has been running london from EME days, as at when davido was running from his dad, becaus he ran away from home. wizkid has already sold millions of records and he was already famous back then. Davido needs to be humbled and learn from wizkid.
and who knows Wizkid in London? you think say na Craig David or Elton John? Nigerians been deceiving themselves since 1612
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by viktorhofficial: 6:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Good day everyone. My name is Vikktor and I am an artist with a vision and a mission to rebrand music... All I ever need is a financial sponsor who would lift up my musical career... All I have now is recorded versions of my songs with my acoustic guitar and some free beats... please I beg the whole nairalanders and anyone at large to help me get connected to that person who can lift my music career...i promise to be humble and ready to work.. God bless you...
My contact is : 09068914125

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by sweetgala(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2017
IamLovely:

London has major thugs, UK in general these dudes that were born or raised there . At least one of the guys I grew up with is serving major years for attempted murder.

These cats carry guns and knives on them always, someone is gonna die today in London or Manchester and ain't nothing the police can do to stop it
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by sweetgala(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Brown14:
hahahahaha I can imagine Davido running and hiding like a scared Lil frog far away from home... see the guy one hand sef be like mortar.

Guy forget if you've seen these guys get down if you love your life you'll run. A fella a know got stabbed so bad by a lil UK guy around he needed 8 hrs of surgery dude had his intestine taken out and shit.

Bleep around with UK heads at your own peril
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iamrealdeji(m): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
this guy openly threatening davido?
davido, send your ayes kids to him na..
for this matter alone, i support all those useless ayes to drop that baga.
well, Bleep bagas and Bleep ayes.
and Bleep any cultist wey quote me to talk shittt
but from the comments, people really hate davido ooo
so na crime for person to get money and show off?
una papa follow am work for the money
but people no come hate Justin Beiber wey young pass am,dey famous pass am, get money pass am,get everything pass am na. meaning that people don't hate him because he has some change,I think he should change his attitude. there are many Jayz fans and Jayz go buy Davido and him father cos he is now richer than Otedola,same goes with Diddy,Dr Dre etc so maybe you should tell your Nigerian celebs to change their attitude
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iamrealdeji(m): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
you're agbaya too,you're here making change blogging but your younger ones like Kylie Jenner are counting millions of dollars. Kylie can feed your entire generation and your boyfriend's generation for years,she is far richer and prettier than you,more famous than you,has everything more than you,and she's only 19. in sure you're older than her,that's the only thing you have more than her. age.
look at yourself before you point fingers
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Antoeni(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2017
No report has told us what he did,
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Praizepraise: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Beef Beef Beef
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Lol, Davido banana don fall on the guy babe. All good sha
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Timastar(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.