Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) (33629 Views)

Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos / Nazeef Babaji Builds Mosques, Police Station For Communities In Bauchi (Photos) / Nazeef Babaji Celebrates Sallah With Faggo Community As He Distributes Cloths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2017
I don't think Nairaland should be a platform for politicians to campaign.

Should be neutral, shouldn't it?

This ajebutter boy hasn't been 100m close to a refuse dump before. ..he has only seen all those impoverished kwarshiorkor kids in documentaries grin

1 Like

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
No b by looks..
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2017
and he wins and settles in Abuja....
Leaving the dry and crusty constituency he's suppose to be representing

Horrible situation

2 Likes

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by baesheska(f): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
He looks like GoGo from Bkchat London
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Is he a Nigerian ?
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
What does he do for a living, and how did he come by the millions.
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Alex you remind me of Kellyanne Conway for the right price you'd sell weed to kwale people.
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2017
neroflo:
he is more brilliant than namadi KANU

I can authoritatively confirm!!

Sai babaji grin

Ode spotted.

Nairaland take note.
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
So because I didn't pay money like this abokilll that is why my thread is not on front page even though I am your sisteR.
I still stand by my word.
I am committing suicide on first of October with rat poison like awolowo if nnamdi kanu does not make love to me by then.
I am tired of masturbating with his pictures and getting wet anytime I hear is voice
I am a yoruba girl but I love nnamdi kanu with all my heart.TRULY love is blind like bathemus.

OK.

Next?
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
well, at least he's educated.
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by sHOTdownHawk: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Finally I didnt know that handsome means lightskin in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by malware: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Onyinye15:
Na them sabi

These people can fine for Africa tongue

Holy hijab

We always thank God for that tongue
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
We will fry water

That's your mate....but no, you prefer to be a slave..
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by malware: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2017
nwakibie3:
he looks like a terrorist

Let us see your Pic so we can tell you who you resemble.
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by malware: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2017
nwakibie3:
no be bokoharam flag I dey see so

Yes it is, how is that your business?
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Saintmary:
What does he do for a living, and how did he come by the millions.

Young Legal Practitioner and Philanthropist, Barrister Nazeef Babaji has fully expressed his interest to represent his people of Shira/Giade Federal Constituency of Bauchi State in the Federal House of Representative under the platform of New Nigeria Peoples Party. (NNPP)

Which millions are you talking about?

In the north, you don't necessarily need to be a millionaire to get elected.

1 Like

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
We will fry water

Abeg add beans to that water.....
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

Yes it is, how is that your business?

then we won't allow a tourist into the federal house.

quote me again and see thunder do the needful.
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by malware: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2017
nwakibie3:

quote me again and see thunder do the needful

But you don't comtrol the thunder, it may strike you instead.
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by ima4sure(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Good
Nice one at least lets enjoy young blood enough of these awon arugbo tinz...
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:
All these Muslims from the caliphate sef were wan impose sharia give us as soon as they are elected. TUFIAKWA
IPOB and hatred are like...

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by irumanle(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
karlz:
the looks on the faces of those dudes by his side in d 2nd pic though...like the guy dey yarnopata
I think say na only me notice am o. Dose guys b like "which kain wahala b dis"

1 Like

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2017
nwakibie3:
he looks like a terrorist
IPOB and hatred are synonymous
Meanwhile the dude in the second pic is known as the IPOB slayer

Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:

IPOB and hatred are synonymous
Meanwhile the dude in the second pic is known as the IPOB slayer

terrorist
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Young03:
Fulani bah

Insha allah
You gat it! We're just awesome
Re: Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Young03:
Fulani bah

Insha allah
You gat it! We're just awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Nigerian Amy Uses Trump's Speech To Justify Killings - New York Times / Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.