Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 (89276 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 / UEFA Champions League 2017: Scores After Tuesday Group Matches And Latest Tables / Barclays English Premier League's 2017/2018 Fixtures Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by ybalogs(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
The right thing to do is to remove thos3 teams. If they've been there from the beginning, this sure wouldn't have been a problem but adding at the tail end when most managers already have the top 12 in mind and planning their strategies accordingly is so unfair. No need to wait for Mukina , he should just respect himself and remove those teams.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by ybalogs(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2018
When is the playoff for the cups and what's the format?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2018
ybalogs:
When is the playoff for the cups and what's the format?
gw 36
You will be pair randomly from 1-8
Good luck
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Ibime(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2018
2eggs1goal:

It's just a game, insulting him is just a step to far.

I have to insult the lowlife liar for his lack of integrity, planning to sneak in his ghost teams from season start, then using his wife's name to lie to us thinking we are ídiots.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mehn, this doesn't sound right. Although the dude has a point that the league can be joined at anytime but having 3 teams with different strategies and competing against people with single teams doesn't seem fair. Yes, it wouldn't have raised so much eyebrows if you sneaked in at the 100th position but as it is, it's not fair.

Personally, I look at teams at the top and those i am competing against weekly and make decisions from their setup. Critical decisions like which players to get, point hits to take, wildcard and chips to use etc. Your teams were not among the teams being competed against earlier, so smuggling them in now at those vintage positions will disrupt lots of plans and strategies.

I don't support this at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Mehn, this doesn't sound right. Although the dude has a point that the league can be joined at anytime but having 3 teams with different strategies and competing against people with single teams doesn't seem fair. Yes, it wouldn't have raised so much eyebrows if you sneaked in at the 100th position but as it is, it's not fair.

Personally, I look at teams at the top and those i am competing against weekly and make decisions from their setup. Critical decisions like which players to get, point hits to take, wildcard and chips to use etc. Your teams were not among the teams being competed against earlier, so smuggling them in now at those vintage positions will disrupt lots of plans and strategies.

Mazi, I hear you.
Like all games, there are rules. Clearly this has not occurred before and Mukina did not contemplate it happening that is why the league is still open.
So I personally will stand by whatever he/she decides and will take out any team he/she says should leave. In so doing she would have set out the rule and that will become the rule going forward.
So, I will simply wait until we hear from him/ her.
The teams I manage are not all in the same leagues because some have rules, either qualifying or against having two teams.
All the Nairaland Cups have such rules, This would be a good opportunity to set out the rules for the general league. Either on number of teams or when teams cannot join.
Mazi, I greet you.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by mukina2: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Both teams have been removed.

From next season the main league will be locked to new entries after the league starts.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

If the top 20 managers automatically qualify for the FA Cup next season, then potentially this guy has denied two managers of a legitimate qualification for that competition.

There should be a basic level of sportsmanship common to all human beings ffs.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Ibime(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
mukina2:

From next season the main league will be locked to new entries after the league starts.

Thanks. You can leave it open till Gameweek 10 or so for new entrants so long as they are just starting the game.

The main rule is no player should have more than one team and you must finish with the team you started with. You can't be ghosting somewhere and then try to insert your team later.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
mukina2:

Thank you.

Rule set.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

If the top 20 managers automatically qualify for the FA Cup next season, then potentially this guy has denied two managers of a legitimate qualification for that competition.

There should be a basic level of sportsmanship common to all human beings ffs.

I don’t think what you just stated here is the rule, I finished in the top 20 in this league last season and I was not given the code to join the FA Cup this season, even though I asked.

That’s is why I say if you want to make it standardized, set rules and stick with them.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Zamzummim:

I don’t think what you just stated here is the rule, I finished in the top 20 in this league last season and I was not given the code to join the FA Cup this season, even though I asked.

That’s is why I say if you want to make it standardized, set rules and stick with them.
he said if between rules for cups are different from league.
I guess you have to start from Carlin cup
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
sod09:
he said if between rules for cups are different from league.
I guess you have to start from Carlin cup

Thanks for clarifying bro. But it does not work either, they told me to start at Conference cup two seasons ago and I won it. So I won the Conference league two seasons ago and finished top 20 last season and didn’t get codes this season.

So, that’s why I say make rules and stick with them.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Zamzummim:

Thanks for clarifying bro. But it does not work either, they told me to start at Conference cup two seasons ago and I won it. So I won the Conference league two seasons ago and finished top 20 last season and didn’t get codes this season.

So, that’s why I say make rules and stick with them.
did you play last season
Mukina2 always tell everyone interested to state their position the previous season,Unless you didn't play last season you can't jump futher
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
sod09:
did you play last season
Mukina2 always tell everyone interested to state their position the previous season,Unless you didn't play last season you can't jump futher

Guy, read what I wrote na, said I finished in top 20 last season and asked for codes this season but didn’t get. Won’t say it if it ain’t so, and you can check this same thread ........ let’s just have rules.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Zamzummim:

This is literally the first post on the thread

mukina2:
Ok Guys the new FPL season > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

We have screen shots from last season . . .. for FA cup, Carling Cup and Conference .. they will be given out by standings only.

Please let us know your team names from last year .. no 419 here grin

The h2h code, is limited to 20 per each league. FPL stops the number of entrees for private head to head leagues to 20 .
so we will have FA cup 1
FA cup 2 etc

If i didnt give you the code and find your team dia, i will 'comot' am cool grin

codes are available on request..

Last Season > https://www.nairaland.com/3238264/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2016
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Zamzummim:

Thank you.

Rule set.

Would be interesting to know what point the Hot Steppers finished with at the end of the season. you were just 2pts top so I believe you don't stand a chance of winning the league if allowed to stay.

Next season, bring your team and that of your wives to the stakers league. Pay and register as many teams as you want.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by ybalogs(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Would be interesting to know what point the Hot Steppers finished with at the end of the season. you were just 2pts top so I believe you don't stand a chance of winning the league if allowed to stay.

Next season, bring your team and that of your wives to the stakers league. Pay and register as many teams as you want.
What are the criteria to join the stakers league?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
ybalogs:
From the name stakers, guess it means you have to stake ur money.. Na for people wey sabi fpl o, me no dey dia o.

Looking at dia stakers league, I can see some fpl gurus dia.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
ybalogs:
nothing much just 10k
You good to go cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 3:13am On Apr 05, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

My team is in the stalkers league. And I asked if I could register more than one team this season. So trust me, I am not adverse to staking for more than one team. More fun that way.

So see ya next season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Omo na to sell Salah o.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Omo na to sell Salah o.

You get mind?

ybalogs:

This season was N10k or its equivalent in Ghana cedis or any other currency you deal with. There is consolation prize extended to the 4th position.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

You get mind?

This season was N10k or its equivalent in Ghana cedis or any other currency you deal with. There is consolation prize extended to the 4th position.

Omo chance fit dey o.
I dey reason am badly
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Salah injured
oya sell sell sell sell.!!! shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Omo chance fit dey o.
I dey reason am badly

Its not such a bad idea, depends on his selling price for you and if you will need him back later. For me, I bought at 9.0, to sell at 9.8 then pay 10.7 if I want him back. Its a bit discouraging.

Klopp won't risk him this week so he will certainly miss Everton. But he may come back next week after the UEFA game is done and dusted.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Its not such a bad idea, depends on his selling price for you and if you will need him back later. For me, I bought at 9.0, to sell at 9.8 then pay 10.7 if I want him back. Its a bit discouraging.

Klopp won't risk him this week so he will certainly miss Everton. But he may come back next week after the UEFA game is done and dusted.

I'm hearing that man faked his injury so he could go an pray. The guy returned to the bench very quickly so It seems plausible.

if that's the case, he's defo playing against Everton. That's a HUGE game and I can't see Salah being Benched for that unless he's dead
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I'm hearing that man faked his injury so he could go an pray. The guy returned to the bench very quickly so It seems plausible.

if that's the case, he's defo playing against Everton. That's a HUGE game and I can't see Salah being Benched for that unless he's dead

Thats just hearsay. But imagine downgrading Salah to Lindgard. You will have enough funds to upgrade all other department. Mehn, I am becoming tempted to sell.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Well according to what I read the prayer he supposedly went for can be delayed but still don't know how important it is for him to pray at that time.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
pamcode:
Well according to what I read the prayer he supposedly went for can be delayed but still don't know how important it is for him to pray at that time.
i dont think its prayer
if na shit catch am nko grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
sod09:
i dont think its prayer if na shit catch am nko grin grin
Lol that one sef dey.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by YoungForever: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Fpl has turn to chess game waiting on ur opponent to make a move.

Is she gon pop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.