Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 (89394 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 / UEFA Champions League 2017: Scores After Tuesday Group Matches And Latest Tables / Barclays English Premier League's 2017/2018 Fixtures Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tosun, Stanislas, Milojevic . A case of what It might have been. I triple captained Salah so all is not completely lost.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Oasis007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin

If you didn't cap Salah for the GW 31, hide your Face!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

lol I triple captained him lol. I can't Just believe it.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Oasis007(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
pamcode:
lol I triple captained him lol. I can't Just believe it.

Lawd..... you don hit jackpot o!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
pamcode:
Tosun, Stanislas, Milojevic . A case of what It might have been. I triple captained Salah so all is not completely lost.
78 points from one man. I wish I included the above that would likely give me the highest points in the league.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by U1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Omo, Salah simply transformed this week! Scores would hardly reflect limited fixtures because of just one man! shocked Wow, just wow.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by xynerise: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
If you didnt captain Salah, hide ya face grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by xynerise: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
What happens when other matches are postponed? Will the today's point be on hold until they all play?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

I didn't *3 him
Even with 5 players I got 66
Not bad but I'm always unlucky with my *3 captain
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
xynerise:
What happens when other matches are postponed? Will the today's point be on hold until they all play?
no...the postponed matches will be in another gw that's why in some gw you see clubs with more than one fixtures
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nihilist:

salah is not going to score 4 cheesy cheesy cheesy
He did today
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
U1:
Omo, Salah simply transformed this week! Scores would hardly reflect limited fixtures because of just one man! shocked Wow, just wow.
lol such a wonder. This is the highest points I have ever made made possible courtesy of two players.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Tval(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Players who took part in this game week who are on the bench were automatically swapped in for the ones whose fixtures were postponed.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
GW32 loading.......
7 more GW to the end of the season......the strategists are planning.....
Who will win Nairaland FPL........ Viqta or Me? lol
ok guys, who is playing wildcard this GW?
Who still has Free Hit?
When are you deploying Tripple Captain (if you still have it)
When is your Bench Boost dropping?
Which competition are you in Top 20 (classic) or Top 10 (H2H) with a chance of winning?

Lets interview you ........

Manager....of the elite Flaming Eagles/ Queen Dees and Hot Steppers....... "Here come the Hot Steppers.........."(love that song!)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Zamzummim:
GW32 loading.......
7 more GW to the end of the season......the strategists are planning.....
Who will win Nairaland FPL........ Viqta or Me? lol
ok guys, who is playing wildcard this GW?
Who still has Free Hit?
When are you deploying Tripple Captain (if you still have it)
When is your Bench Boost dropping?
Which competition are you in Top 20 (classic) or Top 10 (H2H) with a chance of winning?

Lets interview you ........

Manager....of the elite Flaming Eagles/ Queen Dees and Hot Steppers....... "Here come the Hot Steppers.........."(love that song!)
Only you controlling three teams Chai.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2018
2eggs1goal:

Only you controlling three teams Chai.. shocked shocked shocked

I use one to try out new strategies and the other one is my wife’s team, she is not playing this season so I am managing it for her. And both of the, are doing better than my main team, sad.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
viqta is still within touching distance cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
viqta is still within touching distance cheesy

Leave Viqta alone, there is a new guy in town..........

..........here come the “HOT STEPPERS”........murderer!

I looooove that song!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Zamzummim:

Leave Viqta alone, there is a new guy in town..........

..........here come the “HOT STEPPERS”........murderer!

I looooove that song!

If you're not in the top 20, I'm actually not bothered about you
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

If you're not in the top 20, I'm actually not bothered about you

You can start bothering now .......... I am No. 1, 3 and 22.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Zamzummim:

Why did you change the name of your teams?

Mukina2 what's going on here?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mukina2 please explain the current state of the table because I didnt see the name of the current guy this afternoon

Dude also has 3 accounts in the game.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Mukina2 please explain the current state of the table because I didnt see the name of the current guy this afternoon

Mukina2 we cannot allow a manager to add 2 new teams at this stage of the game. Hotsteppers and Queen Dees must be removed. This is unacceptable.

Zamzummim is manager of Flaming Eagles who are no-hopers, so he just sneakily added Hot Steppers and Queen Dees to the league and they've gone straight into top 3. This is an insult to all league managers.

Zamzummim, you must remove your two ghost teams from the league or you will not be allowed in FPL again. Did you knock your head on stone? Please respect yourself and remove those teams.

Zamzummim:

I use one to try out new strategies and the other one is my wife’s team, she is not playing this season so I am managing it for her. And both of the, are doing better than my main team, sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Zamzummim:

Left for me they should leave you, I won't be surprise if u come crashing down.
But it's so unfair on viqta and rest, after 32 gameweek why did you not join from the beginning.
Just exit ur top team now or Mukina2 go do the business for u later.

its simple in premier league you always start from the beginning no joining at the end.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

The cups are exclusive. Mukina gives people codes based on their performance the year before.

The Nairaland classic is however an all comers affair. Come, play and win. I am a member of Nairaland, I have been playing on Nairaland for 3 seasons now and I am entitled to join.

All comers bro. Your team is not even playing in the Nigerian league, you are in England set.

Dont be scared of a little competition, go tweek your team and try harder.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2018
2eggs1goal:

Left for me they should leave you, I won't be surprise if u come crashing down.
But it's so unfair on viqta and rest, after 32 gameweek why did you not join from the beginning.
Just exit ur top team now or Mukina2 go do the business for u later.

its simple in premier league you always start from the beginning no joining at the end.

People join the Nairaland league every game week. Mukina does not lock it up in GW1.

Same way people join all big leagues that are not exclusive.

If I had joined into No. 1,000 now you won’t care.

If Mukina wants to take out my team, he should also take out all teams that did not join in GW 1.

And guy, I don’t care if I win it or not, just adding fun in the game. After this game week Viqta still goes top.

But you bet an gonna be chasing his ass down!

That’s the fun in the game.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Zamzummim:

The cups are exclusive. Mukina gives people codes based on their performance the year before.

The Nairaland classic is however an all comers affair. Come, play and win. I am a member of Nairaland, I have been playing on Nairaland for 3 seasons now and I am entitled to join.

All comers bro. Your team is not even playing in the Nigerian league, you are in England set.

Dont be scared of a little competition, go tweek your team and try harder.

You're only 30 points ahead of my team, a gap that can be covered in a single match, let alone gameweek, so it's not that I'm scared of you.

Far from it.

in fact, If I have to explain to you why you shouldnt be allowed to enter 3 teams into a competition, and especially in the manner in which you have done it, then you lack personal integrity.

If you don't understand why you shouldn't cheat in a prizeless competition, where the only thing the winner has is a brag and a screenshot, then you must be a terrible loser in real life.

I'm sure mukina2 is on her way to do the needful.

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Ibime(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Zamzummim:

People join the Nairaland league every game week. Mukina does not lock it up in GW1.

If Mukina wants to take out my team, he should also take out all teams that did not join in GW 1.

And guy, I don’t care if I win it or not, just adding fun in the game. After this game week Viqta still goes top.

You must be very stüpid.

You think we can't all have 3 teams and try out different strategies hoping one clicks?

Why didn't you kuku add your ghost teams in GW37? You think we haven't removed teams that joined in GW20 before?

Mukina2, kindly do the needful and remove Hot steppers, Queen Dees. . . . and also his original team Flaming Penguins as punishment for his ïdiotic move.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 12:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Zamzummim:

Three teams in the top 50 against people with 1 team.
You have given urself a massive advantage, where is the fun in that.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Zamzummim: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2018
2eggs1goal:

Three teams in the top 50 against people with 1 team.
You have given urself a massive advantage, where is the fun in that.

Guys
No need to get insultive.
We let Mukina decide and set the rules going forward.
Goodnight
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Ibime(m): 2:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Zamzummim:

Guys
No need to get insultive.
We let Mukina decide and set the rules going forward.
Goodnight

Don't you have common sense? If you have any integrity, you will remove your teams yourself before Mukina2. What kind of lowlife loser will tell lies about controlling his wife's team just so he can insert his ghost team into the league at the latter stages. Your wife ke, whose team just happens to be in the same leagues as your other teams. Wife indeed.

I bet in that your vacuous head, you thought it would be a good idea when you planned this ídiotic move at the start of the season. Get a life please!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Ibime:

Don't you have common sense? If you have any integrity, you will remove your teams yourself before Mukina2. What kind of lowlife loser will tell lies about controlling his wife's team just so he can insert his ghost team into the league at the latter stages. Your wife ke, whose team just happens to be in the same leagues as your other teams. Wife indeed.

I bet in that your vacuous head, you thought it would be a good idea when you planned this ídiotic move at the start of the season. Get a life please!
It's just a game, insulting him is just a step to far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (71)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.