Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR (33453 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by Ebios(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
IVORY2009:

Izon man... and u?
ar u serious
ur my brother

1 Like

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by biggestmanhood(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
afonjas are a very big mistake to d zoo
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
iamwoods:
any infinix phone for sale

Yes Sir.

Bhet...... Oga mi, you don miss road o. Lemme direct you.

Go front, turn right, turn left at your second turning.

Pass the next three storey buildings, turn right.

You will get to one big roundabout.

Ask any agbero there for "Phone Section".

You can't miss it!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by juman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
The senseless apc government.

The totally confused government.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by Prece(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
*This phone is just #25,500 in Nigeria and Ksh 8,400 in Kenya.Cheap phone with great specifications. Check it out*
Cubot R9 Specifications & Price (GearBest,Amazon & Jumia) http://www.mymobilespecs.com/cubot-r9/
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by czaratwork: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
kai
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by chinedu234(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
A failed country being led by a sick president and the vultures dancing around the house. The right thing is to ease out the sick man and follow the constitutional provision. Enough of all this drama by ostriches.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by freshvine(f): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Flexherbal:
Ok.

Just remembered that this is Nigeria.

One day, all this will change.

Change again?

Define the type of change please.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by doctokwus: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Man, you damn right. Many just comment for the likes and not 'cos they have anything special to say.
This same AGF is reinstated Saraki's case. How come he is now a full fledged member of the Cabal?
All their bogus news don't add up but gullible persons believe them.
Do u in all honesty bliv the chairman of the CCT acquitted and discharged Saraki of ALL 18 counts charge without being teleguided?
Filing an appeal at d appeal court is just to pamper d gullibles to give an impression of a d AGF not being satisfied,meanwhile d case wud linger till election season at best judgement is postponed till further notice or at worse d CCT judgement upheld after d usual behind d scene meetings.
It has taken me a lot to come to d reality that the Buhari govt was never ready to fight corruption,just probe selective members of d immediate fisherman's govt.
Since I came to terms with d cold reality of d sham called fight against corruption,I am now at peace with whatever nonsense propaganda games and gimmicks they play in Aso rock.
The present govt with all their appointees is not interested in fighting any corruption.It was a sham from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by ivandragon: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
these APC supporters are a confused lot.

it is APC forming the cabal. it is the same APC shouting cabal...

yet their silly supporters are blaming 'outsiders' who are more interested in keeping their head low.

hope APC's confused administration would not make their staunch blind sympathizers run m*d before 2019...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by deolu2000(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
I come to the conclusion that the problem of this country isn't political for inherent issue of greed and wickedness, and until these are out of out individual DNA we shall continue going back and forth.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by ritux: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
London don be like backyard for Nigerian Politicians now. You see them in Abuja 8am in the morning. By 6pm in the evening, you see them in London. 10am the next day, they are in Lagos or back to Abuja.

Funny enough, they are either on First/Business class or a private jet.

Chai! Our Money

There is God
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by juman(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Instead of fixing the battered economy, they are making senseless noises up and down.

APC is total disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by michoim(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
If all the people that goes in to see Mr president, including his wife are thoroughly searched so as not to take pics, then where did Fayose got the recent pic of the president he claims to have from? From satellite images? grin

You can see that all stories going round about mr president are fabricated. The only one that can be trusted is that of the Acting president, whom we all knew went to London to see Mr president.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by IVORY2009(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Izon Jew from Abakaliki.

All flat heads are liars, just like their god, nnamdi cownu. cheesy
[/s]

I will deal with u shocked
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by KahlDrogo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

I will deal with u shocked
I eat wawa Jews for breakfast. cheesy

You are welcome. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by IVORY2009(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I eat wawa Jews for breakfast. cheesy

You are welcome. grin

Me and u, here on NL...............
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by prodiga: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
SR working for tinubu I have proof they are the problem there is no war.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by luggy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sorry of the gods
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by FitnessDoctor: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Baba Buhari has less than four week to relinquish power, and we shall stop hearing of cabal this, cabal that....
According to the article the cabal will announce that he is going on his annual leave during those four weeks and then hopes he returns sometime in August. They have planned everything, but their time will run out
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Islie:

Before Acting President Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari, Cabal Had Sent Attorney General Malami To London

http://saharareporters.com/2017/07/13/acting-president-osinbajo-traveled-see-buhari-cabal-had-sent-attorney-general-malami

its a shocking news

Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by Michealforever: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Babatundecash:
Saharareporters with presidency source without name be like Bread and Butter......PYO said He spent a good time meeting with PMB in London,saharareporters with un-named presidency source say na only 5 minute PYO spent with Buhari.....I tired for saharareporters ooo! With daily news on cabal.

You are wrong.. according to this report, it was the Malami guy who spent five minutes.

Evidently Buhari was not in the mood to see him. Or was sleeping
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by wailersarefools: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
IVORY2009:

Me and u, here on NL...............
[/s]
What is wrong with iporks. Are you not tired of beating chests. Your chests should be paining you by now.
Spits on liepobs.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by ajepako(f): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Every day cabal cabal cabal cabal.

Mtscheew.

Next.

Give me ipob or Kanu news so I can look for trouble jor. angry

Even though I don't agree with your political stance in some areas, I find this very comically funny and hilarious..

Me likey...
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by IVORY2009(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
What is wrong with iporks. Are you not tired of beating chests. Your chests should be paining you by now.
Spits on liepobs.
[/s]

So u are the one terrorizing the people of this great forum, note your end is near!! cool
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by Kiakia(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamPatriotic:
The game is getting more interesting, but where is Sahara Reporters getting their information from?
Investigative journalism.
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by evansjeff(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
iamwoods:
any infinix phone for sale
yeah...location : Benin, infinix hot 3
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by Dollabiz: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Politicians
..just maipulating everything
Re: Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR by eph12(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Josh44s:
So out of 107 million people who called themselves Nigerians, nobody fit get sense to identify the so-called Cabals for a whole nation?

Nobody fit ask That Malawi abi na Amala who send am to London eh! Na wa o
Why the SR wey dey disturb our ears with cabal never identify them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) / AIT Denies Honouring President Buhari With A 2019 Award / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.