Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) (33450 Views)

El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Newshelm: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki today attended the Wedding Fatiha of Idris Ajimobi and Fatima Ganduje, the son and daughter of Governor Ajimobi and Governor Ganduje, respectively.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-saraki-at-idris-ajimobi-and.html

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by tomakint: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
This funny looking Tinubu knows no shame I wonder what type of drugs he takes to make him look this stupid before his enemies. If I may ask, what is he doing here now?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by kabrud: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
cool cool
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Basic123: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
tomakint:
This funny looking Tinubu knows no shame I wonder what type of drugs he takes to make him look this stupid before his enemies. If I may ask, what is he doing here now?
vanguard
tinuubu really hurt this people in 2015 grin

where is tinubu in the picture?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Biggie225(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Basic123:
vanguard

tinubu is a coward

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by spako4(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tinubu,the slayer of Igbos

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by BAZETU12: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
tomakint:

stop smoking weed, I know tinubu is all east problem

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tinubu, number one aggrieved APC member struggling to reconcile other aggrieved members...impossible

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Anti progress.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
tomakint:

I remember you from a couple of years ago. You're one of those miscreants who were always shouting GEJ till 2019 but you never had a PVC. I'm happy to know that you're trying to find your voice even if you are still mentally unstable.

I hope you don't finally run amok when the 2019 elections are concluded.

It's not easy being a perpetual loser. Take heart and your drugs too.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Biggie225:

tinubu is a coward

Coming from a wawa piglet who comes from a long lineage of cowardly slaves and losers, I'm not surprised you think everyone is like your father.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Damn islama I sation angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Basic123:
vanguard

Those people fear Tinubu more than God.

This one for example blames Tinubu for everything even for his father's inability to bear sensible children.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
Damn islama I sation angry

Does Fatima sound like a Christian name or is Idris found in the Bible?

10 Likes

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Phelix01(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Eish

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by hotpepe: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Saraki - the thorn in Bubu's flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by princeade86(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
and so?
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
this midget always sitting on the ground

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
A whole kano Governor occupying this tiny parlour.
see as PMB is sweating...
ok o..
wishing both all the best In the world.....
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by biggerboyc(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by flington4550(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Basic123:
vanguard

Am confused as well bro

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
See Elrufai Sitting on the floor... something about Elrufai is that he humbles himself - even if it's eyeservice... It's noteworthy..
The main reason why he's always elevated... because ordinarily... One who bows himself to others is naturally elevated.
Congratulations to the newly wedded couples around Nigeria, May God sustain your marriages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Bluecurtain: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
You went through stress to look for 2 pictures where Saraki is seen smiling, to make it look like he and Buhari are best of friends. Why not post this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by honestivo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
God bless their union
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by Marxist001(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
just look at that blood sucking midget El-rufai always kneeling down even if he is given hundreds of chairs to sit on.....meanwhile I don't why a country will be in shambles and all her top political leaders gather themselves to make merry, buhari have not visited Benue since the Fulani incident but he was able to come here as a wedding observer, Nigerians be wise.
Re: Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) by kitaatita: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
tomakint:
It is poor people that fight themselves on Nairaland. The elite are united and their children are breaking barriers in business and social life. Tinubu knows where the power base resides.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / AIT Denies Honouring President Buhari With A 2019 Award / Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.