Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,492 members, 7,861,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) (48081 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo / Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by 1metre: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Nigerians are very funny sha.

When Emmanuel M. Of France became president couple of weeks back, we were calling for youths to be involved in politics and aspire to hold such positions in Nigeria.

Now , this one has showed interest in becoming a Governor, maybe just to know what the electorates will think of this and many will criticize and discourage him.

Some even said his father has not even aimed for such implying he shouldn't have.

Yes, this is Nigeria. Our politics could be bloody but c'mon let's show some support to a youth leader.
forget nonsense people who are disillusioned. u can see how they are discouraging him, a youth they hv been clamoring for. that's why i use to tell people, the problem of Nigeria is not a leadership problem. its lack of proper human orientation. people need to know thyself.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Under which political party This thing is fake
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by freethesheeple(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Dream is free.

But 18th Nov 2017 is Nsala day.

no election!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by mikejj(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
abeg mo na leave d nigga make him contest but i like him chinese name sha.yul
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Fauzydane(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
see dis man u tink say i t is eazy uya go ahead
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by room089: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Which kain name be Yul sef?
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Indiaindia: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
NNAMDI KANU SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS GUY .... AND STOP INSULTING HIS ELDERS
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Face actng
U r nt Desmond elliot
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by jaychubi: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
He cant even win the chairman of his LGA or a sit in the house of assembly and he wants to be a Governor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by mathiachidi(f): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
This man should be encouraged. Aren't we tired of the older generation? I really wish young Anambrans will support this man.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by mathiachidi(f): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
jaychubi:
He cant even win the chairman of his LGA or a sit in the house of assembly and he wants to be a Governor grin grin grin grin grin

The young and willing should always be encouraged and supported. We have been dealt with by the old for long.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dream on
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by riczy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga wake up from ur slumber,u may win if u av bags of rice n salt to share,d last time I check u don't av d cash!
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Go bro, high time the youths start occupying.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
1metre:
forget nonsense people who are disillusioned. u can see how they are discouraging him, a youth they hv been clamoring for. that's why i use to tell people, the problem of Nigeria is not a leadership problem. its lack of proper human orientation. people need to know thyself.

You just said it all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
uwajeh:

Emmanuel Macron didn't come out of the blues to contest, he was a Minister in Francois Hollande's cabinet. James Cameron was an MP in his early twenties.
Desmond Elliot did the right thing by starting from the House of Assembly. No one is against young men running for political office but you don't just come out from the blues and say you are running for Governor. You should at least have some experience.

stop talking trash! Donald Trump should be a good example to counter this statement you made!
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Please vote Obiano and don't listen to Ipob. We are all Biafrans but not the Ipob type.

Today IPOB took the evangelism to Now Ogbaru, and people there were all happy and saying they won't vote.

You have from now till Nov 10th to convince them to forget what they agreed with IPOB.

I wish you good luck.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Indiaindia:
NNAMDI KANU SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS GUY .... AND STOP INSULTING HIS ELDERS

Type whatever you want to type, no election in Biafraland is a non-negotiable, if you like rant all you can online.

Stay at home and enjoy off Nsala on Nov 18.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Today IPOB took the evangelism to Now Ogbaru, and people there were all happy and saying they won't vote.

You have from now till Nov 10th to convince them to forget what they agreed with IPOB.

I wish you good luck.
I want elections in Anambra because i don't want Andy Uba to rule that state.

Ipob will fail with this one
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I want elections in Anambra because i don't want Andy Uba to rule that state.

Ipob will fail with this one

In all we set out to do, we never lost.

Why not try, QueenOfTibet? grin
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by babestella: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Even a clown can contest in that part of the country grin

Potopoto land!

Just like we currently have a a demented Nigerian Dinosaur in an undisclosed London Hospital as Nigeria's president wasting the resources he never worked for.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Agumbankembu:

In all we set out to do, we never lost.

Why not try, QueenOfTibet? grin
This will be your first loss but i won't celebrate it
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
This will be your first loss but i won't celebrate it

We got it locked down MoMA, go home and ask. cool
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by babestella: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
jfleece:
A young man is vying for a political position and some demented nairalanders are saying all soughts of things dat disapprove of his intentions... Nigerians will complain of old folks governing them.. But can't give massive support for a younger and vibrant aspiring leader... God does not make mistakes he placed buhari at the helm of affairs on purpose... Becos honestly most nigerians deserve the poverty and hardship that is ravaging them ryt now.... In closing... We Nigerians are complicated creatures!!

The thing tire me, this is one reason why I try not to come to NL, lots of demented young folks who have lost their bearing, hope and vigor, all they do is look for a young man that has high dreams, next they try to pull him down. It is sad, and going by this, the youths may never take leadership positions in our political landscape.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Michaelibeh(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Your account name summarized in the detail the kind of bush boy u be......
Continue hunting in the bush.
Ewu Hausa!
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Themandator: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
He must be dreaming sad

Ur papa never contest finish, na u won contest

*issorai*

His fathers contribution towards the reelection of the incumbent.... he will just mobilized and galvanized the masses then step down for the incumbent and ask his supporters to vote for the incumbent that he aphas surveyed and judge all the aspirants and found him the most suitable.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by realabraham: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
ecoeco:

E be like say all dos prince nd king roles wey e de play

4 film don de enter im head grin

Pls som1 tell him that dis is real life oo

Lol nairalanders and their bad mouth

#Eco99#

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by jaychubi: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
mathiachidi:

The young and willing should always be encouraged and supported. We have been dealt with by the old for long.

D young is d worst hw old is d Governor of kogi state? Is nt abt being young
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by don89(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is what we want from our youths ,not only to quarrel on social media and voting old men who are keeping our country in the dark for years, This is commendable.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Mrbabra: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2017
ecoeco:

E be like say all dos prince nd king roles wey e de play

4 film don de enter im head grin

Pls som1 tell him that dis is real life oo

#Eco99# grin

grin cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by jfleece(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
babestella:

The thing tire me, this is one reason why I try not to come to NL, lots of demented young folks who have lost their bearing, hope and vigor, all they do is look for a young man that has high dreams, next they try to pull him down. It is sad, and going by this, the youths may never take leadership positions in our political landscape.
dats why they will continue to suffer like dogs... Sometimes I come to read comments just to relax My nerve, u sound like a learned man, why not pm me.. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories / Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote / DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.