Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? (634 Views)

Shocking Sign Post At Professor Wole Soyinka Farm - Photo / Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday / "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by moninuola65: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't even understand why professor Wole Soyinka support Biafra?
Because I know that pro.Soyinka knows the important of Nigeria in world order, or He just do so to cool the policy, or overated the biafran struggle!
Or he lost confident in Nigeria nation.
But if Nigeria is reduced in size what will be its effect in the world order!
Also Babangida a retired general and ex-president support restructure if the center is fragile and handled the military affairs how can Nigeria upgraded her Army to the international standard to secure the nation against internal and internal treat!
or Babangida is support restructure for his own political interests ?
Is like people calling for the family father to drop his financial outstanding and continue foreseen his duty of leading family!
it's really confused!
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by dlondonbadboy: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mr OP, what do you support?
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by givbitcoin: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Neither Biafra nor restructuring will come
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
I don't think the man is okay.
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by moninuola65: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Mr OP, what do you support?
good of you!
if there is wall separated one area from other in Nigeria, I will be among of those who will pushed the wall down!
because I enjoyed All weathered Nigeria structured!
Nigeria nation that give me opportunity to live in the east, work, visit, exercise what Nigeria constitution given to me as a citizen of Nigeria anywhere throughout the federation!
I love it's Entity!
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by dlondonbadboy: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:

good of you!
if there is wall separated one area from other in Nigeria, I will be among of those who will pushed the wall down!
because I enjoyed All weathered Nigeria structured!
Nigeria nation that give me opportunity to live in the east, work, visit, exercise what Nigeria constitution given to me as a citizen of Nigeria anywhere throughout the federation!
I love it's Entity!

So you love Nigeria as it is? Did you forget to take your injection this morning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by moninuola65: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
givbitcoin:
Neither Biafra nor restructuring will come
certainly!
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by moninuola65: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Vicoch:
I don't think the man is okay.
are you be happy if some one say prof. Wole Soyinka of Biafra?
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by moninuola65: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

So you love Nigeria as it is? Did you forget to take your injection this morning?
badboy
oruko labili telee!
Re: But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
moninuola65:
are you be happy if some one say prof. Wole Soyinka of Biafra?

See English! Well, anyways, of course not.

(1) (Reply)

I Suspect The British/el-rufai Has Hiding Agenda On Restructuring / Lagos LG Election: Senator Solomon Adeola Casts His Vote In Egbeda(photos) / Kano State Police Arrest Notorious Car Battery Thieves(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.