Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,251 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (30128 Views)

Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Funkybabee(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cute!!!!odua agbewa ooo

Check my link chrome only
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by holatin(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

You mean aunty Shola?
hmmm you ve any problem with that
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Aburi001: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
sad What manner of a man is this? He cant even grip his wife's waist firmly. Does he want the photographer to grip it for him?
LOL grin
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by icon8: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
holatin:
hmmm you ve any problem with that

won ntan e
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by holatin(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

won ntan e
kilode mamee
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Cutezt(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is beautiful and unique, unlike the ones that are always holding each other's nyash

Meanwhile, learn THE 3 WAYS TO TRACK AND FIND YOUR STOLEN ANDROID CELL PHONE
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by dacovajnr: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
sad What manner of a man is this? He cant even grip his wife's waist firmly. Does he want the photographer to grip it for him?
is it your waist? grin grin is it your grip? grin grin or na you get firm? tongue
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
holatin:
kind of the pre wedding pics I will use when am getting married to weird MC
Lol.grin grin
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by holatin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tahrah:
Lol.grin grin
why do u find dat funny

no be woman she is
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
beautyandbrain:
Doggy

Ur best i suppose
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by cuteslimmy: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
IF HE GRIP IS WIFE TO BE, YOUU WILL BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL RUBBISH HIM HERE
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by ziga: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
did u snap ur English as well angry

Correct him/her if you choose to.

But it is not cool to shame others for grammatical errors!!!

I bet your English is not perfect as well.
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by salesforce: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by sakaba(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
All things beautiful......

Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by hayboss: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Obviously he is not for the body o grin
Hope the wife knows this already and has confirmed that everything dey kakara shocked

Caustics:
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Ur best i suppose
I've never had sex! grin
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
beautyandbrain:

I've never had sex! grin

Iya Bola are u serious?
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 16, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Iya Bola are u serious?
Papa Bola, Na you Bleep me?
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by seunfape(m): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Naturally , they are old .
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Sarah20A(f): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Caustics:
which ftc? you must be blind
na eba make i chop this early morning na hang for my eye
Re: Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Sarah20A(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Caustics:
which ftc? you must be blind
onions entered my eyes cool

How I Met My Girlfriend / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS