Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS (31576 Views)

NAF Takes Delivery Of Final Batch Of Super Mushshak Aircraft. / See The New Additional Super Mushshak Trainer Aircraft Acquired By The Air Force / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by edo3(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Some people don hammer due to inflated price.
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by Alitair(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:
cool Good move

And they claimed Apc is not working.

God Bless buhari.
And when buhari will use it to bomb u, i hope u will not die... Unless u r a notherner
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by DrogoG(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
They're probably second-hand aircrafts and will be badly maintained by the Nigerian Airforce due to corruption!
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by kingrt2(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cool
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by MzJin(f): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) today took delivery of the first batch of 5 out of 10 Super Mushshak aircraft being expected from Pakistan. The first batch of the trainer aircraft, which is for the primary flying training of NAF pilots at 401 Flying Training School, Kaduna, was received on arrival by the Air Officer Commanding Air Training Command, Air Vice Marshal Chris Okoye.

It would be recalled that the NAF inducted the Super Mushshak aircraft into the NAF inventory on 5 December 2016. This followed the kind gesture of the Pakistan Government to temporarily make 4 Super Mushshak aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force available to the NAF, at no cost, to immediately commence the training of NAF pilots. Since then, the in-house training of NAF pilots had resumed in earnest.

With the arrival of the first batch of the NAF's trainer aircraft, the local training of NAF student pilots will receive a boost at a much reduced cost. The new aircraft will soon be inducted into service after assembly and successful test flights.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/nigerian-air-force-super-mushshak-aircraft.html

Na today? dis one old story na I ear am wen may grand papa dey alife.....na Babangida sign d money of di jet since kporogodo.....na now em land......? wetin dey vex me now b say my granny no dey alive see dis day cry cry cry.....anyway sha e don land as em write about am for em will gimmeee b4 em quench .RIP GP...... undecided undecided undecided undecidedAbeg lalalastical gimme current news wey go jollificate my rife.....
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by cristianisraeli: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
northern government must buy from their northern islamabad brothers..but wait oo..why the thing look like big toy way them wrap for owanbe...lol

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by Hafeezcodex1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
nice work NAF long live NIGERIA! long live NAF!

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by gsmphoneseller: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Idiots celebrating stupidity of buying Tokumbo Toy planes for airforce

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by Nwachineke1980: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
These are the types of plane you see in museums .
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by SmartyPants(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:
Are they going to be used for rice farming of for fighting Boko Haram shocked

Some people are making real cool cash from our adversity!

they are to be used for training

stop trying to be funny
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by glosadonline: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Trader123:
Why do we celebrate mediocrity, how do we explain why we re buy 3rd hand Tokunbo jet from Pakistan of all places. See the look on those parkistanees (mumu Naija, we do scam una with our abandoned jets)

www.glosad.com

2 Likes

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by calberian: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
If the government attached this level of importance to the provision of food, shelter and other basic amenities to the poor in Nigeria, especially in the north, we'd have allocated the resources involved in this on yet more productive matters.

We always prefer to invest so much on the ringworm but turn a blind eye to the leprosy.

I read somewhere on nl about boycotting old politicians at the next elections. I think it's a solid idea.

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by smackazi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Shey na the only one wey dey go buy be dat?
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by dondavinchi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:
cool Good move

God Bless buhari.
when goodluck was buying his own u were criticisin him na
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by bigtt76(f): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
All these toy planes grin
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by buffalowings: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is this a military plane

These people won't kill me with laughter

This looks like a cessena used in training pilots

Anyway what's my own
Look at the front page and see daft people praising them angry grin

The super in front of the name went over their heads

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by bewla(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
God bless The Armed Forces God bless NAF
y buy pickup when u can buy G wagon
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by GistFullGround: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
StakerLives:
cool Good move

God Bless buhari.

Is this a combat Aircraft?
I laugh!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:
Are they going to be used for rice farming of for fighting Boko Haram shocked

Some people are making real cool cash from our adversity!
they are going to use it in fighting dullard ones in nairaland like you
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by yarimo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
achieversbizpro:
i really dont ve anything to say
before nko
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by olusipimp(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Trader123:
Why do we celebrate mediocrity, how do we explain why we re buy 3rd hand Tokunbo jet from Pakistan of all places. See the look on those parkistanees (mumu Naija, we do scam una with our abandoned jets)
guy, hatred destroys, have u gone over what you typed cos queen primer would have helped ur grammar
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by TheDirectorate: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Another welcome development.
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Franzinni:
Sambisa is a large expanse of land i know but is it not funny make me believe that the army is still fighting a phantom till today,, when the technology to pickup heat signature of warm blooded animals (pun intented) from great hieghts is available today....

Just a thought.

Heat signatures do not identify friend or foe unless previously identified by recon.

Bh are constantly on the move with women and children in tow. Unless you are saying that the air force should commit human rights violations.

The only available course is to draw them out of their holes or to pick them off slowly. This is a war of attrition not call to duty or world war 2

2 Likes

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
sseunhayor:
>: i think i watched too much American movies. I was expecting a MiG35 or F16 fighting falcon series... only to see a WW2 antigue... sad angry

This is a trainer specifically designed to prepare Nigeria to take up its purchase of the j17 thunder which is a 4G aircraft thats close to the F16.
By the waybits not the name of the aircraft that does the deal but the avionics and weapons systems. An israeli f16 is miles smarter than a U.S version and a Turkish f16 is no better than the j17 thunder that nigeria has bought. Military aircraft arent sold off the shelf like cars

Summary these trainers are harbingers of the j17 thunder. Simple. I have attached pics of the j17. Nigeria has already acquired a squadron of them. These trainers are to prep our guys to fly those beasts.

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by purplekayc(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
So Nigeria cannot buy fighter jets from is real or America?
Its Pakistan?
And what kind of outdated plane is this?
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
purplekayc:
So Nigeria cannot buy fighter jets from is real or America?
Its Pakistan?
And what kind of outdated plane is this?

Nigeria has already ordered the 4G J17 Thunder which is a top top multi role jet. These are simulator/trainers designed to prepare Nigeria for delivery of the J17. See pics of the J17 below. They are no pussy cats believe me.

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by belindar: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pakistan selling or sending Aircraft to Nigeria, WHAT A PITY?
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by unitedsurv: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
see them all fools celebrating and praising mediocrity and nonsense op abeg weytin Nigeria wan use this toys do? undecided

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by belindar: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
greenpasture:

Nigeria has already ordered the 4G J17 Thunder which is a top top multi role jet. These are simulator/trainers designed to prepare Nigeria for delivery of the J17. See pics of the J17 below. They are no pussy cats believe me.

Wether simulator or whatever you call it, must we turn to Pakistan for that?
Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by kachiz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol! but why are we buying from Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
belindar:

Wether simulator or whatever you call it, must we turn to Pakistan for that?

You buy aircraft from nations that you are sure will keep the parts and upgrade pipe open sich as china, russia, ukraine and yes even pakistan. Only a foolish nation will buy jets from the US and allow them use the Leahy Act to bit them in the whatever.

NAF has made an acquisition of top top russian and chinese tech with this purchase. Good strategy. No EU or US bans and restrictions during upgrades. No Amnesty International blackmail. In any case what is Nigerias air defence coverage. It isnt to fight the US or any major power. It is to defend from sahel threats, extend power in west africa and address maritime and domestic threats. There is no sense buying an f16 to take on a mirage 21 or to take out a bh gun position or pirates on a boat!

Check out the specs of the j17 thunder before replying. If its inferior to any other 4G aircraft let me know.

Look Nigeria gets a lot of things wrong but not in this case. This is an astute buy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.