Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) (63322 Views)

Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by ivolt: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
What the fùck?!
The guy couldn't even afford a suit.

I just hope he can fully take care of the family in the near future

I hope you are not one of the hypocrites chanting "it is only money women want".
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wat am I seeing shocked
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
dumie:

Persistent guy.....

Rare right?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by dumie(f): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Rare right?

Not really
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Martin0:
ah why na?Are Mbaise women not goodshocked
did you not see all the goods, food and drinks i had to buy to marry them?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Kachigifto3: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Life is definitely better when one stops competing with others and settling for what one can afford at the moment
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Destined2win:
I'll prefer wedding in my room to riding exactly this way to my wedding
okada ridder wedding
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
dumie:

Not really

Why not try and discover me?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Awodipog(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dr life dr problem

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
did you not see all the goods, food and drinks i had to buy to marry them?
hahahahahhahaha na wa oooo,you self eh,so even if you love her ,you won't marry again eh
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
What the fùck?!
The guy couldn't even afford a suit.

Why are you like this? grin

Meanwhile, Send SMS at http://angelbulksms.com for fast delivery.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahhahaha na wa oooo,you self eh,so even if you love her ,you won't marry again eh
Love? exactly! love! not materials if she loves me she wouldn't let me by all that food stuff grin
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by loomer: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Destined2win:
I'll prefer wedding in my room to riding exactly this way to my wedding

If na white man do am now una go say na better thing.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by dumie(f): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Why not try and discover me?

smiley
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
ybalogs:
WHY?
too much suffer bros
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
dis kind of wedding u carry ur own food to reception venue or fast till closing.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nne5:

Big lie.Stop spreading lies. You!
Nne, ibu nwa Mbaise? wink
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
are they trying to open a food stuff shop? there is no way in hell I am getting married to an Mbaise woman! grin
grin
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
this couple must be from ghana
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
smithsydny:
too much suffer bros
E GO BE
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Ichietome: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
exlinkleads:
oboy

this one tire me guys, why guys no go get money and dey go won marry? - Person don talk am here before, if you are a man and u no get money, you are not suppose to have an erection self.

In another news, After All 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His after DNA Test, His Ex-wife Appeals Court Ruling On Divorce Settlement. Asking for his property to be shared 50/50.... Women has no shaame.

Read @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/after-all-3-kids-of-ghanaian-star-was.html
See dis Olosh.............. o
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
ybalogs:
E GO BE
make e try be nah
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kudos to them, can't blame them, he won't go and steal because of weeding and since they are happy with their marriage then all is well
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
Love? exactly! love! not materials if she loves me she wouldn't let me by all that food stuff grin
hahahahahhahahahahagrin chai see mouth
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Dalyjay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Oh please! This is all shades of wrong

Wenti concern you

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
now I have no problem with this even tho I can never agree to such arrangement but even if they don't think of themselves what about the kids they will have. poor children will come suffer again is it ppl dat can't afford to rent keke that will take care of children to come. it just doesn't make any sense
its just like saying a sickle celled man getting married to a sickle celled woman because of love
stupidity enhanced
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
abeg abeg.. this is not simplicity... shuu at least rent car or beg ur church member car. hope nr be poverty he dy marry d girl put.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Lolsd: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
this kind of stunt only happen in francophones(african) especially benin republic. Atleast dey re happy dat what count.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Wow! I love this!
This is how simple, life can be...

Meanwhile, before you marry an Mbaise girl, see the photo below.
bia kpachara anya gi oh! Kedu nke gbasara mbaise na okwu akpu n'onu kitaa?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Amadaz:
bia kpachara anya gi oh! Kedu nke gbasara mbaise na okwu akpu n'onu kitaa?
Nwanne iwe gi dajuu cheesy
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Elnida: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
exlinkleads:
oboy

this one tire me guys, why guys no go get money and dey go won marry? - Person don talk am here before, if you are a man and u no get money, you are not suppose to have an erection self.

In another news, After All 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His after DNA Test, His Ex-wife Appeals Court Ruling On Divorce Settlement. Asking for his property to be shared 50/50.... Women has no shaame.

Read @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/after-all-3-kids-of-ghanaian-star-was.html

I will advice you to read the sorry story of Dr Larry Izamoje, owner of Brila fm.

He once said that,the only thing he had in his marriage was his ERECTION.
But today,Brila fm is situated in Lagos,Abuja,Onitsha and Kaduna..
and did I forget to tell you that,out of respect for his wife's patience, he used the first three letters of her name Bridget as Bri and the first two of his name Larry as La, here by having the coinage Brila.

final verdict
respect humble beginnings. more ova he who has gotten a wife has acquired Gods.... ,so says the Bible undecided
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Nwanne iwe gi dajuu cheesy
odimma anulam gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Bares It All For Her 30th Birthday Shoot (photos) / Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her "16th" Birthday. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.