Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court (14189 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by MhizzAJ(f): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
ymee:

just like u

cheesy
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
sammytee02:
Hello nairalanders!. I'm new here. Please, show me some love. Thanks.

Welcome faa grin

Meanwhile, Send SMS at http://angelbulksms.com for fast delivery.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by youngbravian(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
u shd report 2 er family instead
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

A destructive woman is a violent woman. I am still puzzled as to how men get drawn to women who are by nature violent.

If she holds you by the shirt,run away for your life.
If she destroys household items when angry,run.
If she has no shame and is ready to "display" in public,run.
If she nags a lot,just run.

If she is the calm and collected type,willing to talk things over in a mature way without the violent drama then STAY.

HungerBAD..... The man with Knowledge grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Papiikush:
You should have seen traits before marrying a rabbid dog.
They were not married. They were doing 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' for 18 years
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Primenet(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Temptation is second name.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by kingrt2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
As strange as it my sound its almost normal for women to do that
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by don89(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mr Don......
Demon possessed women, they are quick to pin a pregnancy on you without their dowry being paid(they don't even care), when they enter your life, your new name is sorry, there is nothing you can do to satisfy them ,they will destroy you spiritually, emotionally and physically, men beware of this kind of destructive women, they are beautiful and very good in bed but very promiscuous. Run , run ooo ,run from them.Am speaking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by EmekaBlue(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
my ex zambian girl also...thats how she broke my laptop and smashed my phone
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by jjwax(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
hamm
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by allstarcomic(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2017
WATCHA MY NEW COMEDY VIDEO NOW ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by guru03(m): 1:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Watch out, so that it would not be you or ur ward. u need to call her attention seriously this should stop as a matter of urgency.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Reference(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
I won't blame the man. During courtship spouses tend to hide the negative traits in them just to unleash their true personalities when they're Mrs/Mr. Anyone could fall for a pretentious being.

Not true. Courtship is to bring out these things and work a way to sort them out if you are dedicated to the process.... sadly most are not.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by davidif: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
You should have seen traits before marrying a rabbid dog.

Nope! A lot of women are very good in hiding their true character before marriage. Marriage is the true eye opener.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by davidif: 3:14am On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:

Bros na prayer it does not happen to you. What if she is pregnant and destroys your stuff?you will hit her?

And the hitting of women is something i am against a lot,as i have a lot of younger sisters and any man that hits any one,will have to answer to me one way or the other.

And who died and made you a sheriff and the protector of women worldwide?
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by davidif: 3:25am On Jul 15, 2017
davillian:
He should have seen those traits before he got married to her.

Trust me , some people are very good at hiding their true character until the marriage stage.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by davidif: 3:26am On Jul 15, 2017
kingrt2:
As strange as it my sound its almost normal for women to do that

What?!? Where are you finding this women you are talking about?
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by davidif: 3:28am On Jul 15, 2017
EmekaBlue:
my ex zambian girl also...thats how she broke my laptop and smashed my phone

1 Like

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Juliearth(f): 3:30am On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

A destructive woman is a violent woman. I am still puzzled as to how men get drawn to women who are by nature violent.

If she is the calm and collected type,willing to talk things over in a mature way without the violent drama then STAY.

But then,you know that there is no smoke without fire. Most women are pushed to the wall,its quite unfortunate though that they resort to violence as a means for bouncing back.

GIGO applies to women as much as it applies to Computers(maybe even more)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by diva90: 5:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Most women do this when they are angry though ...
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by bigass123(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2017
The institution of marriage has become so bastardized... It started when the feminist came with gender equality.
That wasn't the initial plan of God... But since the gender nonsense, the institution of marriage has been under constant attack.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Obarofrederick(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Danelo:
Street babes, dey end up frustrating dea husbands
true talk
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by CaeserVelli: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:

Bros na prayer it does not happen to you. What if she is pregnant and destroys your stuff?you will hit her?

And the hitting of women is something i am against a lot,as i have a lot of younger sisters and any man that hits any one,will have to answer to me one way or the other.

My friend, you better train your sisters well before they get married. If your sister go do crase for person wey get crase, you, your sisters and your entire family will be the ones answering to that person. Whoa re you that someone will answer to you? Can you kill?
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by CaeserVelli: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Juliearth:

But then,you know that there is no smoke without fire. Most women are pushed to the wall,its quite unfortunate though that they resort to violence as a means for bouncing back.

Is it safe to say that men who beat their wives are also pushed to the wall? Using the sane GIGO logic, of course. Considering there can be no smoke without fire.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by bayulll011(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

smh if she ever cut call on you on Any disagreement Run 4.40 that's a big red flag don't wait until he lock your shirt up,women they 're better left alone
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Alennsar(f): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
God please make me a good wife to my husband and a good mother to my children.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Papiikush: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Ishilove:

They were not married. They were doing 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' for 18 years
How did he even survive the first year? Lol.

I get it, men are annoying Naturally but when your reaction moves from nagging to breaking things that is a red flag.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Ever4Christ(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Oladimejyy:
A woman will destroy my properties i bought with sweat?honestly typing i slap her to the extent her ancestors will feel the weight of the slap
End time slap. Chai!!! Dis one pass orpkor (jazz).
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Been living together for 18 years, has children for you and you have not paid her bride price, so my question is how can you divorce someone you are not married to? undecided,after 18 years ,its now you can't cope ,who knows if she met you with one trouser and shirt and probably managed with you all this years, and I am sure you kept promising to go and see her people,first child till they now turned to children, nonsense.It's now you know yoh can't cope. According to the tradition ,since you didnt marry her,those children belong to her family ,you cant eat your cake and have it.i am sure its becos of the custody of the children that he approached the court cos i see no reason why you will want divorce from a woman you never married in the first place
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Papiikush: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2017
davidif:

Nope! A lot of women are very good in hiding their true character before marriage. Marriage is the true eye opener.
Well, you are right...but there might be lil signs he overlooked
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by kdon0000: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Juliearth:

i dont subscribe to that. Are you supportive of violence? Women should know how to handle their huusbands without been violent. Actions like destroying of ones property might make matters worse. I like women that are wise and manipulative sha. They know how to get what they want without the man even knowing and things would not get violent.
Life na jeje o.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by kdon0000: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Been living together for 18 years, has children for you and you have not paid her bride price, so my question is how can you divorce someone you are not married to? undecided,after 18 years ,its now you can't cope ,who knows if she met you with one trouser and shirt and probably managed with you all this years, and I am sure you kept promising to go and see her people,first child till they now turned to children, nonsense.It's now you know yoh can't cope. According to the tradition ,since you didnt marey hwr,those children belong to her family ,you cant eat your cake and have it.i am sure its becos of thw custody of the children tat her approached the court cos i see no reason why you will want divorce from a womab you never married in.the first place

lol, your signature eh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / Coping With In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.