Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court (14192 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Ever4Christ(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2017
You should have seen some traits before marrying a rabbid dog.

Sometimes it is Love tha blinds d eyes. When u 're deeply in Love nd been drunk by it, u wont reeason abt it even if u observe or notice such traits. It applies to both gender.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by ariklawani(f): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2017
atorioke:
A battery charger, Adedayo Ajiboye, on Friday filed a petition for the dissolution of his 18-year-old marriage to Taiye Ajiboye.

The man filed the petition at a Customary Court sitting in Ayedun-Ekiti in Ikole Local Government area of Ekiti State.

The man said he could no longer cope with the woman’s destructive altitude as she is fond of destroying his properties whenever there was misunderstanding between them. saying he could no longer cope with the woman’s destructive attitude.

“My wife has an attitude of raining curses on our children whenever they misbehaved and if I tried to caution her, she would lock up my shirt, go berserk by scattering my clothes on the roads for vehicles to march on them.

“In 2015, I was sick and I went to sleep in the car outside the house and when I woke up, I discovered that the light in the house were still switched-on, so I scolded the children for not switching it off.

“My wife picked quarrel over that to the extent that she broke my windscreen. I later sold the car at a cheaper price because I could not withstand seeing the car in its damaged state.

“Sometimes in February 2017, my wife asked me to pay up the N37, 000 I borrowed from her.

“I told her I will only pay her money after I have forgiven her because the damage she did to my car was more than what I owed her; she picked quarrel again.

“She destroyed the window in my room and my generator, this time I felt my life was in danger and I can no longer tolerate her,” the husband said.

The petitioner, who admitted that he had not paid the wife’s dowry, said he was also seeking divorce on the ground that his wife had become adulterous.

He sought custody of the children, saying he did not want them to take after their mother’s bad attitude.

When the claims for divorce were read to the defendant by the court, she said if the husband wanted divorce, so be it and that she destroyed those properties due to some reasons.

The President of the three-man panel, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, adjourned the case until July 17 for continuation of hearing.

Source NAN

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/man-begs-court-to-dissolve-his-marriage/
we also have them in men.this is why I left my marriage of 9yrs.hubby was so destructive, temperamental,.they don't tend to change. they are destiny destroyer.run run for ur life.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Juliearth(f): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2017
kdon0000:

i dont subscribe to that. Are you supportive of violence? Women should know how to handle their huusbands without been violent. Actions like destroying of ones property might make matters worse. I like women that are wise and manipulative sha. They know how to get what they want without the man even knowing and things would not get violent.
Life na jeje o.

I am sure you did not take note of my last statement in the first paragraph...I am in no way supportive of violence as there are better and more civil ways of putting a wandering husband at bay,but in the same vein,these men should stop pushing their wives to the walls. Some of these men treat their wives as trash,dont take care of their family reaponsibilities(thus leaving all that to the women to take care of) cheat with several women...and then when these women react,they blow it out of proportion.(Its a man's world,innit?)
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Juliearth(f): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Is it safe to say that men who beat their wives are also pushed to the wall? Using the sane GIGO logic, of course. Considering there can be no smoke without fire.

LOL! I get your point,bro. However,have you considered the fact that some men are naturally violent? And please do not turn the tables around like you did the first time bacause that man wudnt have married that women if she was that bad. Remember that a woman marries a man hoping that he would change and a man marries a woman hoping that she doesnt change.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
kdon0000:

lol, your signature eh
most blunt signature ever
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by CaeserVelli: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Juliearth:

LOL! I get your point,bro. However,have you considered the fact that some men are naturally violent? And please do not turn the tables around like you did the first time bacause that man wudnt have married that women if she was that bad. Remember that a woman marries a man hoping that he would change and a man marries a woman hoping that she doesnt change.

Please leave romance novel ideas of relationships. In this same thread, some guy said he was almost destroyed by a woman. I, myself, have had a very bitter experience from the hands of a woman I showed nothing but love.

Violence is not gender-based. Men are violent. Women are violent. Period.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by kdon0000: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Juliearth:

I am sure you did not take note of my last statement in the first paragraph...I am in no way supportive of violence as there are better and more civil ways of putting a wandering husband at bay,but in the same vein,these men should stop pushing their wives to the walls. Some of these men treat their wives as trash,dont take care of their family reaponsibilities(thus leaving all that to the women to take care of) cheat with several women...and then when these women react, they blow it out of proportion.(Its a man's world, innit?)
its everyones world. Both parties have a role to play in keeping a relationship firm.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by kdon0000: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
most blunt signature ever
yeah, very blunt and sensitive. I guess you are from the south but i can assure you that there nothing to be afraid of from real muslims and good xtians as all religions have their own extremists.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2017
kdon0000:

yeah, very blunt and sensitive. I guess you are from the south but i can assure you that there nothing to be afraid of from real muslims and good xtians as all religions have their own extremists.
i have stayed in jos,so I have every reason to be afaid of all Muslims
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by nellyelitz(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

A destructive woman is a violent woman. I am still puzzled as to how men get drawn to women who are by nature violent.

If she holds you by the shirt,run away for your life.
If she destroys household items when angry,run.
If she has no shame and is ready to "display" in public,run.
If she nags a lot,just run.

If she is the calm and collected type,willing to talk things over in a mature way without the violent drama then STAY.

pls sir, i want to read more about this your APC govt from you...

Abi you don leave BMC job join marriage counselling
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Ichietome: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:

Bros na prayer it does not happen to you. What if she is pregnant and destroys your stuff?you will hit her?

And the hitting of women is something i am against a lot,as i have a lot of younger sisters and any man that hits any one,will have to answer to me one way or the other.
Arrant nonsense, any woman that destroys my hard earned property shall pay for it severely. The beating no go be here
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

A destructive woman is a violent woman. I am still puzzled as to how men get drawn to women who are by nature violent.

If she holds you by the shirt,run away for your life.
If she destroys household items when angry,run.
If she has no shame and is ready to "display" in public,run.
If she nags a lot,just run.

If she is the calm and collected type,willing to talk things over in a mature way without the violent drama then STAY.

what if she stays very calm when angry, and later insults the hell out of you, on wasapp or even txt msg.

What shd you do?
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by kdon0000: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
i have stayed in jos,so I have every reason to be afaid of all Muslims
that mindset of isnt good. Never generalize any issue on any group of people if not, you might stand to lose a lot in some things. Or are you saying that if i say all igbos are kidnapper/armed robbers or all yoruba youths are yahoo boys or all hausas are illiterate or all igbos hates themselves etc Doesnt means that am correct or entirely sincere. Am sure wise people wouldnt agree with that.
So stop the fear/hate and love/dislike anyone based on his own distinct character/mindset.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
kdon0000:

that mindset of isnt good. Never generalize any issue on any group of people if not, you might stand to lose a lot in some things. Or are you saying that if i say all igbos are kidnapper/armed robbers or all yoruba youths are yahoo boys or all hausas are illiterate or all igbos hates themselves etc Doesnt means that am correct or entirely sincere. Am sure wise people wouldnt agree with that.
So stop the fear/hate and love/dislike anyone based on his own distinct character/mindset.

wise people know when their existence is endagered when cohabiting with certain people. Political correctness is not the same as wisdom,do not mistake the two.you never truly know the true nature of the few good ones until the opportunity to wield their dagger presents itself,thats when you will know there is no difference between them,do have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by kdon0000: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
wise people know when their existence is endagered when cohabiting with certain people. Political correctness is not the same as wisdom,do not mistake the two.you never truly know the true nature of the few good ones until the opportunity to wield their dagger presents itself,thats when you will know there is no difference between them,do have a nice day

everyone is entitle to his opinion, if thats what you think is good for you, then no problem o but i think you are arguing to win and writing based on sentiments/prejudice. Good day
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Valto(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
the kind of stories i hear about married folks is making me to fear this marriage ish..
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by bettyLad(f): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
na wa oh .na Tonto dikeh sister she be .destroying properties Wen angry
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Juliearth(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
kdon0000:

its everyones world. Both parties have a role to play in keeping a relationship firm.

Touchè

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / Coping With In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.