Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won (23324 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by burkingx(f): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by jjjjj2017: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is a party where the Chairman is a ceremonial figure. The real chair are the Governors.

That party is gone!!!

We don hear grin grin grin

I wonder how you professional polithievians sleep at night grin grin grin

The same party that you branded as angel not up to 3months ago is what you now demonize grin grin grin

I know sey if APC give you common 100k naira, we no go hear word again other than long epistle about how APC is the Godsent Angel to deliver Nigerians from baf leaders.

Tonye, we no subscribe to your hullabaloo again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by 2lateBiafra: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mad DOG OF EKITI

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
You talk too much...
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by dipznano: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
franchizy:
Please can someone told me when does this happens.

Nobody will told you!!!
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by ndcide(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

my mission is to ensure that neither PDP nor APC are returned in 2019. Both are failed project

Does APDA have the machinery to win elections or you are going to rely on political machineries pulled out of both APC and PDP that you are insulting.

The question I've always wanted to ask you is, if you had remained an open supporter of APC on maybe a sit at the corridors of power in this present regime, what would you be telling Nigerian and why are you not saying it.

Maybe I want you to return to APC I always think that's were your soul is.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
If they easily forgive and allow Ali Modu Sheriff into top positions in PDP, somebody else would try this same stunt again to destabilize the party. He needs some form of punishment to discourage others.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by NCANChairman(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

my mission is to ensure that neither PDP nor APC are returned in 2019. Both are failed project
You cannot battle with both the PDP and APC at once. New parties are not tested and people are wary of the new in politics. They would rather go with the devils they know. Join APC. We will gladly accept you.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by gozmok1(m): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is a party where the Chairman is a ceremonial figure. The real chair are the Governors.

That party is gone!!!

WHY ARE YOU NOT STABLE ? JUMPING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER, YOUR AN AFRICAN IMP!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by vioment: 3:50am On Jul 15, 2017
This man and mumu talk no be here. Abeg face your work, ewu.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Danihell1(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2017
What's wrong with this my man. Are you a parot? A real politician don't talk too much like you.

You leave important things you suppose to do and started shouting up and down.

Your workers are not smiling with you.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Danihell1(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Danihell1:
What's wrong with this my man. Are you a parot? A real politician don't talk too much like you.

You leave important things you suppose to do and started shouting up and down.

Your workers are not smiling with you.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by lemonys(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That party is gone!!!
what of APC?
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by emmasege: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That party is gone!!!
In your dream. Watch as PDP regains lost grounds starting from 2018 guber elections in Osun and Ekiti, and ultimately in 2019. Adeleke was not the sole reason for PDP's win in Osun senatorial election, Nigerians are simply fed up of the negative change induced by Buhari and Aregbe (in the case of Osun). The election was more of a vote against APC than for PDP. People voted for PDP in protest because that's the only alternative party which comparatively is still better than the evil APC.

If PDP is gone, is APDA the alternative to APC? Watch as your party elders start decamping and forming alliance with PDP in the coming days.

I'm not a PDP member but I know it's still the party to beat in Nigeria, and their worst has been proved better than the best of APC. Even the ruling party is much cognizant of this fact.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by EvilMetahuman: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2017
tuniski:

But Sheriff proved to be something else and fayose had apologize he made an error. As a way of atonement he remained in the forefront of the campaign to susequenntly remove sheriff!
he realised his error and he found out that sherrif had no intention of making him the vice president. Not because sherrif did anything wrong.

And people still support this greedy block head yet call buhari greedy.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That party is gone!!!

Wow Tonye going against PDP so so as to sell APDA to gullible Igbos Nigerian youths.. haha
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

Wow Tonye going against PDP so so as to sell APDA to gullible Igbos Nigerian youths.. haha
APDA is for all Nigerians... IPod yoots dem wey no want let my mention rest with relentless trolling
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2017
MirJay:
undecided. Ali Modu Sheriff is both Fat and Fatly stupid. A mole who ought to be crushed.

You mean a mole planted by both Fayose and Wike?
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

APDA is for all Nigerians... IPod yoots dem wey no want let my mention rest with relentless trolling

APDA my foot hahha, PDP is APDA and APDA is PDP hahhaa..
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

APDA my foot hahha, PDP is APDA and APDA is PDP hahhaa..
PDP is DEAD!!! tongue

APDA is kicking out APC in 2019
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
jjjjj2017:

We don hear grin grin grin

I wonder how you professional polithievians sleep at night grin grin grin

The same party that you branded as angel not up to 3months ago is what you now demonize grin grin grin

I know sey if APC give you common 100k naira, we no go hear word again other than long epistle about how APC is the Godsent Angel to deliver Nigerians from baf leaders.

Tonye, we no subscribe to your hullabaloo again grin grin grin

OMG you are right, TonyeBarcanista is a replica of FFK haha
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is DEAD!!! tongue

APDA is kicking out APC in 2019

Keep dreaming, Abeg who is gonna front for APDA? hahha
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

Keep dreaming, Abeg who is gonna front for APDA? hahha
Nobody fronts... the people decide
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nobody fronts... the people decide

And who are the people? TonyeBarcanista that once sell APC to Nigerians and later move his support to PDP because that is the party with free money then and later to APDA the current moneybag party? haha
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

And who are the people? TonyeBarcanista that once sell APC to Nigerians and later move his support to PDP because that is the party with free money then and later to APDA the current moneybag party? haha
You think is with your stomach... Moneybags... Moneybags... Moneybags... SMH!!!

Young people are breaking grounds politically and are getting their place in politics/parties you are shouting moneybags... Keep shouting!!!

BTW Very soon you will be seeing lots of activities involving me, while you will shout Moneybags as usual tongue
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You think is with your stomach... Moneybags... Moneybags... Moneybags... SMH!!!

Young people are breaking grounds politically and are getting their place in politics/parties you are shouting moneybags... Keep shouting!!!

BTW Very soon you will be seeing lots of activities involving me, while you will shout Moneybags as usual tongue

Please how many young people are you talking about becausei see none oo..

What was on your mind when you left APC for PDP then? and now again PDP for APDA? Oga oyu are only looking for where money can easily flow and since APC is not ready to throw money around then you pitch your tent with PDP that are throwing $$ around.. Now PDP no get money again you just move with APDA so as to make you own cash again..

You get conscience so?
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

Please how many young people are you talking about becausei see none oo..

What was on your mind when you left APC for PDP then? and now again PDP for APDA? Oga oyu are only looking for where money can easily flow and since APC is not ready to throw money around then you pitch your tent with PDP that are throwing $$ around.. Now PDP no get money again you just move with APDA so as to make you own cash again..

You get conscience so?
Lol I guess you were the accountant that effected the transfer.

Oga abeg keep wailing while I keep moving up politically... No worries, very soon you go see my poster for House of Reps(2019) while you will still come on NL to wail...

I wonder why some Yoots are so fixated on bad bellerism even when their peers are focused on political/societal growth.

You go hear some of my activities soon... tongue
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by bashydemy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol I guess you were the accountant that effected the transfer.

Oga abeg keep wailing while I keep moving up politically... No worries, very soon you go see my poster for House of Reps(2019) while you will still come on NL to wail...

I wonder why some Yoots are so fixated on bad bellerism even when their peers are focused on political/societal growth.

You go hear some of my activities soon... tongue

LOL who care if your poster is out contesting for a Governor? We all know you are going there for your own selfish interest.. A young man that is moving from one political party to the other, That should tell us what he is looking for..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.