Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) (5134 Views)

Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Stunning New Pictures / The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Pictures / Eye-popping: 2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 15, 2017
More pictures

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Pictures

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 15, 2017
mhizesther:
More pictures

There's a fetish some dominant ladies have, which has to do with feminization & sissification of a male. Looks like the other side of OP has that fetish to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 15, 2017
HouseOfWine:
Hold on...

Alright here I go...

I never really did understand or why ppl did wanna be gay or be the opp sex...

In my 3rd year, difficulties were too much i started living and sleeping in my car in downtown, one of my friends who acTually is a girl but acted like a guy took me in..

And till now that effort on her part was so astounding she prolly didnt know how it affected me, after having a place to bathe and attend classes for like 4 month or so, i got the opportunity at the end of 3rd year i moved into my own lil apt but i couldnt thank her enough

Maybe its because we are namesakes but one thing she taught me indirectly is that everyone has their own way of living that seems different to others but it doesnt mean they should be judged or attacked beacuse their way of living is not amongst the majority..

Till today, i am tolerant not ignorant or hateful of anybody in the LGBT community

Your choice of life is ok with me as long as U dont hurt anybody physically, emotionally or any other way that makes other ppl sad

At the end of the day this is just my opinion due to life experience,you are free to have yours.

I would only stress that dont judge a book by its cover..cliché aint it?

Bless u bro...that's just it

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 15, 2017
obadizena:

There's a fetish some dominant ladies have, which has to do with feminization & sissification of a male. Looks like the other side of OP has that fetish to some extent.

Nah i'ld rather sleep with a girl than be with a guy who acts/looks like a sissy
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 15, 2017
mhizesther:

Nah i'ld rather sleep with a girl than be with a guy who acts/looks like a sissy

A lady who feminizes a male, does so with the sole intent to humiliate & ridicule him.
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by khiaa(f): 3:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Truth be told, there are a lot of men on nairaland who would love to hook up with him. grin
Masonz what do you think about this she.male?
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2017
A time will come when parents would be forced to enlighten their kids on sex at a tender age. Possibly allow or encourage them to Bleep a the opposite sex early in order to prevent homosexuality
The future is bleeped up angry
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by kingthreatz: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Whatever that floats his boat, who cares? He's cute though.

I wish your dad was like him, you wouldn't be typing this bullshît.
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2017
You stupid hypocritical Nigerians. Is it not the same hellfire the both of you will end up in? If you're so offended by his lifestyle, why don't you go and confront him instead of spitting shït on a forum?
kingthreatz:

I wish your dad was like him, you wouldn't be typing this bullshît.
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2017
SINZ:
Sometimes, I wonder if that "14 year jail term" law was actually signed embarassed
Same here o. Or isn't this gay act??
Or will they say it's just cross dressing??
Me I'm confused now o.
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2017
MhizValentina12:
lol see another 1 lmao
lol! But d guy get hips o
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by kingthreatz: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
You stupid hypocritical Nigerians. Is it not the same hellfire the both of you will end up in? If you're so offended by his lifestyle, why don't you go and confront him instead of spitting shït on a forum?

I insist since you support homosexuality, your father deserves to be one. And instead of you typing this shït, the sperm for you would have been left in a mans ašs.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2017
kingthreatz:

I insist since you support homosexuality, your father deserves to be one. And instead of you typing this shït, the sperm for you would have been left in a mans ašs.
Savage bro
This INA... bitch deserves this ur response
I am not even religious but I despise homosexuality
its an offence to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Bruh, if getting into online altercations gives you orgasms, find someone else to stroke your diseased phallus. You obviously are in the mood to display the depth of your vast stupidity and crassness and I won't be the one to engage you. Now run along.
kingthreatz:

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Ichietome: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
HouseOfWine:
Hold on...

Alright here I go...

I never really did understand or why ppl did wanna be gay or be the opp sex...

In my 3rd year, difficulties were too much i started living and sleeping in my car in downtown, one of my friends who acTually is a girl but acted like a guy took me in..

And till now that effort on her part was so astounding she prolly didnt know how it affected me, after having a place to bathe and attend classes for like 4 month or so, i got the opportunity at the end of 3rd year i moved into my own lil apt but i couldnt thank her enough

Maybe its because we are namesakes but one thing she taught me indirectly is that everyone has their own way of living that seems different to others but it doesnt mean they should be judged or attacked beacuse their way of living is not amongst the majority..

Till today, i am tolerant not ignorant or hateful of anybody in the LGBT community

Your choice of life is ok with me as long as U dont hurt anybody physically, emotionally or any other way that makes other ppl sad

At the end of the day this is just my opinion due to life experience,you are free to have yours.

I would only stress that dont judge a book by its cover..cliché aint it?
Correct. Very correct.
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Ichietome: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2017
obadizena:

That's the origin of feminism. I have said it over and over, these so-called feminists do not want equity. Their sinister aim is the emasculation of the male folks. That's why I'll continue to be an unapologetic ANTI-FENINIST.
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Ichietome: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=obadizena post=58469139]

A lady who feminizes a male, does so with the sole intent to humiliate & ridicule him. [/quote
THAT'S IT AGAIN! Preach it bro. That's the intent of so-called modern day feminism - the feminization, domination and emasculation of the male folks.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Ichietome:

That's the origin of feminism. I have said it over and over, these so-called feminists do not want equity. Their sinister aim is the emasculation of the male folks. That's why I'll continue to be an unapologetic ANTI-FENINIST.

TRASH!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
I'm interested on how he got d shapely hips and azz.. Dats all...
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Ichietome: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
mhizesther:

TRASH!!!!!!!!
Lesbian feminist
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Ichietome: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
mhizesther:

TRASH!!!!!!!!
Lesbian feminist
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by kingthreatz: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Bruh, if getting into online altercations gives you orgasms, find someone else to stroke your diseased phallus. You obviously are in the mood to display the depth of your vast stupidity and crassness and I won't be the one to engage you. Now run along.

My rod aint diseased. Neither do i have orgasms by being blunt. But as for you fagg suppoter, everything male around you will be gay. Perhaps save us from more brainwashed homo supporters like you
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by kingthreatz: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
emmyspark007:

Savage bro
This INA... bitch deserves this ur response
I am not even religious but I despise homosexuality
its an offence to humanity

Seconded. Real offense to humanity
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by IdeyFindWife: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
mhizesther:
You all should meet Bobrisky Jnr! Nah.. He didn’t refer to himself as the younger brother of Bobrisky.. We gave him that name, since he’s exhibiting the characters of Bobrisky.

Pictures were shared by Ahwe Vera Williamz, and it was captioned; “Fine boy like dismy hrt is heavy , bobrisky dont evn luk as curvy as dis. All u had to do was date a slim chick nd see hw cute u both wud av looked buh”

See some photos below, and feed your eyes! http://www.yabaleftonline.com/photos-meet-bobrisky-jnr-way-hotter-boborisky/

murdafurking cross-dressing weirdo pretenders like this one forming gal again, idi0t like him even dey nurture curves too. one of the reasons am forever running away from thin-gals. kpanshing a thin gal and this image comes back to mind, everything'll just enter mood-killing zone.

apologies to thin-gals anyway
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
MhizValentina12:
lol see another 1 lmao
he even get woman yansh shocked
lemme faint again sad

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ichietome:

Lesbian feminist

ARE U THIS STUPID?
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Ichietome: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
mhizesther:

ARE U THIS STUPID?
Hoe
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
I'm interested on how he got d shapely hips and azz.. Dats all...
oestrogene hormone
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
lefulefu:
....it is finished
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahgrin wait ooo why u nor ask them one question wey dey my mind?? What if it a girl that looks like a boy?abi u forget say some girls nor dey get breast
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahgrin wait ooo why u nor ask them one question wey dey my mind?? What if it a girl that looks like a boy?abi u forget say some girls nor dey get breast
haha those ones are called shemales grin and most ladies wey look like men tend to engage in lesbianism.so man no dey interest them cheesy.
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Martin0(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
lefulefu:

haha those ones are called shemales grin and most ladies wey look like men tend to engage in lesbianism.so man no dey interest them cheesy.
hahahahahahahahaha eh eh ok oooo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste / VIDEOS: Nigerian Women Are Going Viral Lifting Objects With Just Their Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.