Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) (5133 Views)

Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Stunning New Pictures / The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Pictures / Eye-popping: 2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by mikeycharles(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
HouseOfWine:
Hold on...

Alright here I go...

I never really did understand or why ppl did wanna be gay or be the opp sex...

In my 3rd year, difficulties were too much i started living and sleeping in my car in downtown, one of my friends who acTually is a girl but acted like a guy took me in..

And till now that effort on her part was so astounding she prolly didnt know how it affected me, after having a place to bathe and attend classes for like 4 month or so, i got the opportunity at the end of 3rd year i moved into my own lil apt but i couldnt thank her enough

Maybe its because we are namesakes but one thing she taught me indirectly is that everyone has their own way of living that seems different to others but it doesnt mean they should be judged or attacked beacuse their way of living is not amongst the majority..

Till today, i am tolerant not ignorant or hateful of anybody in the LGBT community

Your choice of life is ok with me as long as U dont hurt anybody physically, emotionally or any other way that makes other ppl sad

At the end of the day this is just my opinion due to life experience,you are free to have yours.

I would only stress that dont judge a book by its cover..cliché aint it?
what a lovely piece, tolerance the major word there, but sometimes there is gay and there is bobyrisky
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by FreeSpirited: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
ILoveChess:
Very free spirited
Who are you undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by fourcraftmen: 12:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
Whatever that floats his boat, who cares? He's cute though.

Ur lapse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics) / Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.