Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! (43721 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Sleeping With Married Women / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
leej:

Funny I am just normal.. It is just a thing that I get all the time.. Well I dress well and try to look good at all times.. I wouldn't go out looking untidy becos I want married women off my back.
OK bro I feel you
Do whatever suits you
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Ahn ahn, 40s bawo? The dude should be in his late 20s na
Are you serious? shocked shocked
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by abels(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
I just dey feel like say.. you dy lie
d guy na liar, or else mk e upload e pix
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
kaboninc:

Because I sabi know!
because na fake u sabi know
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by phintohlar(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
doskie:

saw his picture.
but thats btw...... ure hawt
pour me cold water grin
doskie:

saw his picture.
but thats btw...... ure hawt
pour me cold water
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by doskie(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
pour me cold water ;Dpour me cold water
sexy...
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by chuksdavid28(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by babiskinado(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na marine spirit de do you. Your foundation is the problem. Ask your dad, don't be surprised he had the same issues
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by gidjah(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
I'm surprise a lot of people don't want to believe what OP said....very immature kids here....from experience I know what OP is passing through....it is not a surprise to me....

OP I have read some comments putting to reasons y such women are attracted to u...u may not necessarily be too handsome for such to happen
one doesn't have to actually , (though handsomeness is also a yard stick for measuring such in most cases) but a little swag and charisma does the magic too, let's not delve too much into this on a public forum, but we all should just pray God to deliver US from evil daily as we go out a lady friend of mine spent 2 extra years in the School simply because she posses a threat to one of my female teacher in the University way back, we weren't even in a relationship then o, just friends and suddenly this 'karishika'of a lecturer noticed her constant 'close marking me', na so rash take enter trouble 4 school, 2 extra years, she was still in school, we begged sotey we tire, but at d 2nd yr late, she was allowed to take d spill over .women govt na war, once dey been anything, they will do lots of UN printable things to get such.no wonder God hasn't rested ever since when he created the woman !
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Odikwa very serious!

Nwanna, you need deliverance. #500000 and it'll be over.. ...grins

But seriously, your case get as e be o.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Fourwinds: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2017
gidjah:
one doesn't have to actually , (though handsomeness is also a yard stick for measuring such in most cases) but a little swag and charisma does the magic too, let's not delve too much into this on a public forum, but we all should just pray God to deliver US from evil daily as we go out a lady friend of mine spent 2 extra years in the School simply because she posses a threat to one of my female teacher in the University way back, we weren't even in a relationship then o, just friends and suddenly this 'karishika'of a lecturer noticed her constant 'close marking me', na so rash take enter trouble 4 school, 2 extra years, she was still in school, we begged sotey we tire, but at d 2nd yr late, she was allowed to take d spill over .women govt na war, once dey been anything, they will do lots of UN printable things to get such.no wonder God hasn't rested ever since when he created the woman !
thank u my brother....just imagine the trauma....many kids here don't believe such happens
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by alanka(f): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm. It makes it more certain for me that my prick can be for a married woman. Somebody's mother.

Can't just imagine how irritating it would be finding myself on a married woman, a mother and or a other person.

I feel someone forces me to bow for devil in such case.

Dont you think? It would rather be better to do it with olosho.
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by iambliss: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
His story is possible. I've experienced this and still experiencing it. Married men, divorcées and baby Daddys. It's really tiring but you gotta stand your ground. Over time they back off. Wetin person go do ?
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by JhyMedex: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2017
I think there's something element of truth to wat Op is saying.. I'm kinda a similar case.. older gals often want to date me... Av dated ma share if gals and everyone of dem is older Dan I am...
Current Lady is 2yrs MA senior.grin
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by kaboninc(m): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2017
phintohlar:
because na fake u sabi know

angry angry angry angry
Re: Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2017
konkonbilo:
Go wash ur head for running river.true talk
Hahaha I die literally ,grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.