Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary (23745 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by BuhariNaWah: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
F
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by holatin(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
hmmmm everybody just giving ultimatum here and there

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by 0b100100111: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin

I knew Obiano was a scam right from onset!

Always signing MOU grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by NothingDoMe: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
bantudra:
exactly..if those ipobians think they can fool nigeria than they are not serious...

you cant be abusing nigeria and collecting money from nigeria too....

nigeria is not going to finance trouble makers no more....
lol see this northerner claiming to finance others.

We have suffered.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by chineduemmao: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I THOUGHT ALL IGBOS AGREED ON BIAFRA...THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT IF REFERENDUM IS CONDUCTED,OUR ELITES(ESPECIALLY POLITHIEFCIANS)WILL MANIPULATE IT AND MAKE SURE WE REMAIN IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST....BIAFRA IS A TUSSLE BETWEEN IGBO ELITES VS THE MASSES
true tlk bro but we know who will lose
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by 2lateBiafra: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Hahahahah,, DAT DOSENT RING A BELL.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by NothingDoMe: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Between a scammer-turned London street hustler and the governor, let's see under whose control Anambra state is.
You can support some kind yeye undemocratic moves all in the name of bringing down ipob. You don't care if democracy collapsed as long as you get what you want.

I now know your tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Sirheny007(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
We will watch the matter closely...
Obiano does not speak for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by chineduemmao: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
what obiano saw yesterday he will never forget In a hurry.he was chase like a nursery pupil inside his car when he went for campaign.
where abeg this one funny

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Leonbonapart(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Between a scammer-turned London street hustler and the governor, let's see under whose control Anambra state is.
mumu post

Afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by 8stargeneral: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2017
I knw it would happen but u can't force dem to vote,so let see hw it goes

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by MrMcJay(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Desperate times require desperate measures.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Is the governor of Anambra state trying to act as emperor Is his state public servants more than Biafrans and IPOB?

Ok, the battle lines had been drawn.

#If There Is No Referendum, No Nigeria Election In Biafra Land.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by 2lateBiafra: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2017
SAI BABA BUHARI........THE Biafra AND IPOD JEWS NIGHTMARE.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by NothingDoMe: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
mumu post
Afonja
He's not an Afonja. He will never tell you his tribe because they are the ones being throughly bashed in this forum by all tribes.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by NothingDoMe: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2017
2lateBiafra:
SAI BABA BUHARI........THE Biafra AND IPOD JEWS NIGHTMARE.
Welcome. Is like you are a new member of the Zsquad. We have welcome package for new members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by GeneralOjukwu: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
MY BROTHER,REFERENDUM IS AKIN TO VOTING PROCESS,OUR POLITICIANS CAN STILL RIG IT...AN AVERAGE IPOB NIGGA WOULD COLLECT 20K AND VOTE NIGERIA INSTEAD

20K? For where?

2K more like it....5K max!

And they would vote One Nigeria beating those who vote otherwise grin

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
You already know. Who born the monkey?

Sai Obiano. cool cool
Military have no business in civilians affairs.

Military Keep Off of Biafra affairs.
The whole world will soon watch Nigeria security agencies crimes against unharmed Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Aragon: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I THOUGHT ALL IGBOS AGREED ON BIAFRA...THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT IF REFERENDUM IS CONDUCTED,OUR ELITES(ESPECIALLY POLITHIEFCIANS)WILL MANIPULATE IT AND MAKE SURE WE REMAIN IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST....BIAFRA IS A TUSSLE BETWEEN IGBO ELITES VS THE MASSES

I have said this Countless times! The Billionaires are not just going to sit down and let their Money go! While the Average guy might want Biafra, the Rich and a lot of their Likes might want something else. And even if my Miracle Biafra sales through, These same Rich guys will join ranks and Run things. And one thing is for sure they won't allow Nnamdi Kanu run anything, in less than a Year they will take him out. The entire world has always been the RIch vs the Poor. At the end the Rich always win... So you guys should thread softly

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by LasGidiOwner: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
IK(Naaija, onehead), where did you get the fake news report from? Why not take sometime out to improve your poor grammar and dirty self? Get a real job and stop wasting your time blogging lies. Hunger shall continue to deal with you because everyone cannot be successful in blogging. Look for something else useful to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by dinggle: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
this proves there will be no vote in Anambra state. Even if they obtain their voters card, this will give them a further reason to comply with Kanu and no vote on election day. No body can stop freedom, not even the gov.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by chinedu234(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2017
If obiano has elected to be a dictator at this stage then it is a pity for his person and re-election bid. This can only indicate naivety or a scheme by some people to get him out of office. Ordinarily why will somebody in his right senses especially an employee of the masses think of withholding public and civil servants salaries if they are not interested in exercising their right of voting? I sincerely hope this is not true.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Yyeske post=58472733]Don't mind them, they think we all believe that IPOB crap for a Biafra. Umu ekwensu [/quote)

Bia... Kedu ndi ina akpo ụmụ ekwensu Chukwu mère gi ebere.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by allstarcomic(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
hey guys wathc my new comedy video here on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by seguno2: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2017
bamdly:
she na by force
all this mighty gofnor self
well we all know they don't want to pay then before b

I thought that Anambra is one of the few states paying salaries on time and above the minimum wage.
Are you sure of what you are saying?
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by osimataylor(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
OneHead:
Government of Anambra state has taken a step further in ensuring that every civil servant acquires his/her voters' card, In a letter made available to NAAIJA.COM, The state government threatened to seize the August salary of persons who do not submit theirs.

The state Government insisted that the restoration of any salary or resumption of payment will be based on presentation of valid voters card by the affected Public servants.

It thereby ordered that every Public servant of the state and government services including teachers and those in boards and parastatals to submit both the original and photocopy of his/her voter's card to their respective permanent secretaries or Chief Executive of the MDA that pays him/herfor sighting, endorsement and collation.

read letter...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/anambra-state-govt-orders-public-servants-submit-voters-card/

I am Ik, I have OneHead
Enough of this arbitrariness. This is arrant nonsense. The Nigerian constitution does not make voting or possession of voters card compulsory. Civil servants or human right lawyers should challenge this in the law court.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by seguno2: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
chinedu234:
If obiano has elected to be a dictator at this stage then it is a pity for his person and re-election bid. This can only indicate naivety or a scheme by some people to get him out of office. Ordinarily why will somebody in his right senses especially an employee of the masses think of withholding public and civil servants salaries if they are not interested in exercising their right of voting? I sincerely hope this is not true.

While this may be an extreme move to encourage people to vote, I don't see how it makes the governor a dictator.
Would you mind sharing more details of your rationale.
Thanks.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Alariwo2: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Must everything about Igbo be orders?

Same way those mumu Ipob gave sut at home order. Those people need to learn about civilization.

I wonder what a biafra will look like. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Yyeske(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Warship:
See this foolish governor

So on the day of Election Accreditation and Voting, will you also force them to go and vote.
Will you force those who want to go for accreditation and voting not to?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Uchemus(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
will he still force them to vote.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by seguno2: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2017
osimataylor:
Enough of this arbitrariness. This is arrant nonsense. The Nigerian constitution does not make voting or possession of voters card compulsory. Civil servants or human right lawyers should challenge this in the law court.

I agree with you on principle.
The governor could have sensitised religious, political and traditional leaders to encourage and mobilise the people to vote.
However given our mouth-only involvement in politics, the extreme measure may be understandable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State / Nigerian Army And Killer Herdsmen – Danjuma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.