Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary (23747 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Yyeske(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Jolar101:
Screw you.
Are you scared? Don't worry, I won't harm you, a promise.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you scared? Don't worry, I won't harm you, a promise.

Wait let me scan you first.

Scanning.................. Ok

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
So you think that it can be so done?
When people stay in their houses and pictorial and video evidences are provided that people didn't turn up for elections, how possible do you think your foolish and stupid opinion can count?
Are we foolish? Do you think people from other places can manipulate and vote on your behalf in your own state? Do you think few people can decide for the masses?
Don't make Me think you are stupid.
Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
So you stupid hausans and yorubas think that it can be so done when you say winner will still be announced?
When people stay in their houses and pictorial and video evidences are provided that people didn't turn up for elections, how possible do you think your foolish and stupid opinion can count?
Are we foolish? Do you think people from other places can manipulate and vote on your behalf in your own state? Do you think few people can decide for the masses?
Don't make Me think you are all stupid.
Biafra Or Nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Bars Former Aondoakaa For Life From Holding Public Office / NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.