Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) (35405 Views)

Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Lekki Floods: Babatunde Adejare Visits Lekki Area After Hours Of Rainfall. PICS / Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
just look at the only bridge/road that link two notable Yoruba States, even in my village u won't find such pitiable bridges, this eyesore bridge won't stop them from shouting sai baba with their wide hormonal imbalance ewedu and amala rotten mouths

1 Like

Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by slap1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Bridge seperating two skull mining communities.

1 Like

Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by adetes: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
I even taught na asejire bridge

1 Like

Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by AroOkigbo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Bridge seperating two skull mining communities.
abeg, no kill me with laugh
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by sardion(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bridge or breege.... ah dohn understand!
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by juman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmm

The only road I know from oyo town to iwo is through awẹ.
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
How come bridges are falling these days, I hope the boko boys/Fulani herdmen are not behind it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by tola268: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
jonhemma11:
more
Our Honourable Minister Fasola, this is for your attention. I know the road, its Federal Government road, since sixty years ago nothing was done on reconstruction of the road
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by VindicatedTee(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:
Nice one ......inter-state human parts transactions will no longer be feasible.

Imagine a road linking two states wasn't even tarred. Where is the sophistication undecided undecided

it was tarred,bruh!
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by gloryman91: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Useless government,is this a bridge or death trap?
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by mathzs(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
is this one bridge..

let d youths cut another tree and put across like they have bn doing
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by StarBukola(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Fear is never the enemy
undecided
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by Alaga001(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
This country self [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
StarBukola:
undecided
Sowie ma lipsrsealed
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by StarBukola(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sowie ma lipsrsealed
did I fall angry
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
StarBukola:
did I fall angry
The attitude towards me its unfair...
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by StarBukola(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

The attitude towards me its unfair...
sorry,hey?
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by Notasyouthink: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
jonhemma11:
Gafar Amere visits Collapsed Idi-Iroko Bridge

The bridge linking Iwo, in Osun State and Oyo, in Oyo State has been washed away as a result of heavy downpour of yesterday.

The bridge breaking down at the Idi-Iroko has now made journey of about 45 kilometres to almost 80 kilometres as motorists now go through Agoro, Lannite and kieseni road.

The Honourable Representing Iwo Federal Constituency at the National Assembly Abuja, Honourable Akintayo Gafar Amere yesterday visited the place to commiserate with the people.

Honourable Gafar Amere while addressing the people assured that he would bring the attention of the relevant government agencies to the plight of the people plying the road which he described as Federal Road.

Some daring people living around the villages now carry the motorcycle to cross the water and they said that it would not be easy to travel almost thirty kilometres to get to their destinations instead of just crossing the bridge.

Other people on the entourage of the Honourable Amere include, Alhaji Gafar Alani Rabiu, Alhaji Oyebamiji Yago, Alhaji Olambamiji, Mr. F. A Aremu among others.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/bridge-connecting-osun-and-oyo-states.html
Kikikiki.. Another disaster in Yoruba land?? Tomorrow now some misguided eediots will come out and shout "SE is eroded" I hope everyone is now aware that SW is also eroded too grin grin grin
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Watch as Yorubas will quickly rally together resource and put another bridge across that stream.
Re: Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) by theeconomist97: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY smiley . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.