Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition (3245 Views)

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * / Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Shadedtee:

Well, your choice. Tecno is the best brand ever to some of us
and there is a difference between Techno and Tecno
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
funmyade:

and there is a difference between Techno and Tecno

lol! very true. Techno produces engine oil and it's also the name of a filling station but Tecno is a renowned phone maker

1 Like

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by hero10(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Tecno Camon C9 for sale, it's very neat and working perfectly. with the follow come charger. 41k. o7o32...773547
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by shiftback: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Iamdemola:

lol! very true. Techno produces engine oil and it's also the name of a filling station but Tecno is a renowned phone maker
lol...I didn't know there's a techno engine oil.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Iamdemola:

I wonder why the mistake in the spelling though. Ignorance maybe

1 Like

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
funmyade:

I wonder why the mistake in the spelling though. Ignorance maybe

That's the work of haters
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
shiftback:

lol...I didn't know there's a techno engine oil.

LMAO. There is now. Even a filling station. So na ignorance dey worry people
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by koskilala: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Anytime I bring out my camon CX I get expressions like "wow" , nice phone e.t.c

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now / New Airtel 15mb / Airtel Sms Chat Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.