Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

10 Questions For Biafra Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators (722 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2017
1. Can Nnamdi kanu leader thousands of troops to battle like ojukwu?

2. Are you not aware of the Constitution section (2) subsection (1) that states thus: "Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria".??

3. Why not lobby for the federal legislators to amend that section of the Constitution instead of agitations that will plunge the nation into the abyss of War?

4. Britain supports one Nigeria and will most likely back Nigeria if another civil war breaks out. Do you believe you can take on the might of British and Nigerian armed forces combined?

5. The federal government wanted to establish South East Development Commission (SEDC) similar to NDDC and NEDC but it was ruled out by the house because of your agitations. Don't you think you are denying your region the much needed development?

6. South Sudan finally got their independence after over 20 years of War. Till today, they've not recovered from the devastating effects, do you want to go down that line?

7. You complain of marginalization and now an opportunity is given to you to get involved in the scheme of things. Why not seize the opportunity?

8. Only two secessionist movement has ever succeeded in Africa Eritrea from Ethiopia and South Sudan from Sudan but only after decades of War. Referendum is never given free of charge. Do you have what it takes to win it?

9. No world leader has ever said anything publicly about biafra even though they're all aware of the agitation. Do you think someone who hasn't supported you publicly will support you when the chips are down? (Donald trump comes to mind)

10. Countries like China, Britain etc are all interested in what they can benefit from other countries, Nigeria has a bargaining chip (oil), what bargaining chip do you have to solicit for help that will cost billions of dollars?

This questions are not just questions, any rational human being must ponder on something before getting into it so you don't get your fingers burned.

God bless
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good point. These are the same questions I have been asking too.
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by AroOkigbo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
And one question for you. ..Is asking for self determination same as calling for WAR?
Hint, it's one of UN's charters.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Advent17(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
The only language this country will understand is war...thats what they want....we are ready and fit if they want it....
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Advent17(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
A son of 50yrs is not a child.....nigeria is more than 50yrs but behaves and thinks like a baby....we biafrans cant be held to ransome....enough is enough....
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by dlondonbadboy: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
lofty900:

Why are you people always talking about battles and was? The man agitating has never taalked about war, but somehow yorubas are beating war drums..

2. Are you not aware of the Constitution section (2) subsection (1) that states thus: "Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria".??

Who wrote the constitution? Is the constitution made for man or man for the constitution?

3. Why not lobby for the federal legislators to amend that section of the Constitution instead of agitations that will plunge the nation into the abyss of War?

Lobby wetin? Lol..like I said is the constitution made for Man or man for the constitution?

4. Britain supports one Nigeria and will most likely back Nigeria if another civil war breaks out. Do you believe you can take on the might of British and Nigerian armed forces combined?

Nobody is talking about wars expect yorubas..And I don't know why.

5. The federal government wanted to establish South East Development Commission (SEDC) similar to NDDC and NEDC but it was ruled out by the house because of your agitations. Don't you think you are denying your region the much needed development?

Did they just wake up? Do you know the tales of the 2nd niger bridge? Any fool that steps into asorock would promise and promise..at the end, nothing!

6. South Sudan finally got their independence after over 20 years of War. Till today, they've not recovered from the devastating effects, do you want to go down that line?

Is south Sudan the only nation that has separated? Google nations that are doing tremendously well after breakup..

7. You complain of marginalization and now an opportunity is given to you to get involved in the scheme of things. Why not seize the opportunity?

Too late..

8. Only two secessionist movement has ever succeeded in Africa Eritrea from Ethiopia and South Sudan from Sudan but only after decades of War. Referendum is never given free of charge. Do you have what it takes to win it?

Where did you learn that referendum translate to war? Where did you get that devilish menatality?

9. No world leader has ever said anything publicly about biafra even though they're all aware of the agitation. Do you think someone who hasn't supported you publicly will support you when the chips are down? (Donald trump comes to mind)

Till then..

10. Countries like China, Britain etc are all interested in what they can benefit from other countries, Nigeria has a bargaining chip (oil), what bargaining chip do you have to solicit for help that will cost billions of dollars?

Which oil? Whose oil?

This questions are not just questions, any rational human being must ponder on something before getting into it so you don't get your fingers burned.

We are already burning...
THE SMALLER THE ENTITY THE BETTER FOR EVERYBODY. WE ARE TIRED OF NIGERIA..

God bless
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Blizzy9ja: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
The Nigerian constitution was written by selfish people to satisfy their parasitic desire, Nigeria is a signatory to the UN charter on the right to self determination by indigenous people

Pls check my signature
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Joevics(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu had alway stated His own methods are different from that of Ojukwu, so stop comparing them. Ojukwu is a soldier, Kanu is a scholar.

Are you Aware that there is no such thing as Restructuring in the constitution? then why are even governors calling for it? guess you have'nt heard of the word "amendment".

Are you aware that the budget for the second Niger bridge was slashed and not even one south eastern governor said a thing? would you leave your future in the hands of those who only care about their pocket.

No body is talking of war, but do you know that Israel supports Biafra and they have close ties with the US and can influence them. Do you think UK would go against the US if they back Biafra?

I am a Niger Deltan and I would say, go to hell with their NDDC. who NDDC help? the same NDDC thats now been used for political settlement. how has the niger delta benefited from Nddc?

igbos ain't South sudanese , How many igbo communities have you heard fought themselves. stop comparing them with south sudan. I pray my people go with them. Cos they would be a nation to reckon with within a few years.

You are really shallow minded, which oppurtunity? who would take up the opportunity? the rochases and Kalus, Orjis and co? Biafra would be a nation where the youth rule and can be help responsible, there would be no space for these old cargos, thats why they are fighting it.

Well there is always a first time for everything,the Civil disobedience method is working. if you think aint, then you dont understand Nigeria.

How many world leaders supported south sudan? Ipob international are busy ensuring they win over nations, try to read outside your naija media.

that bargaining chip is in the Niger delta and I can authoritatively tell you that my state Akwa- Ibom and other ND states are 100% in support of Biafra. dont be deceived by the paid posts you read from blogs.

you didnt ask any question, You only made regular statements. try and read beyond blogs and Nigerian media, watch youtube videos and you would be emancipated from your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Joevics:

Nnamdi Kanu had alway stated His own methods are different from that of Ojukwu, so stop comparing them. Ojukwu is a soldier, Kanu is a scholar.

Are you Aware that there is no such thing as Restructuring in the constitution? then why are even governors calling for it? guess you have'nt heard of the word "amendment".

Are you aware that the budget for the second Niger bridge was slashed and not even one south eastern governor said a thing? would you leave your future in the hands of those who only care about their pocket.

No body is talking of war, but do you know that Israel supports Biafra and they have close ties with the US and can influence them. Do you think UK would go against the US if they back Biafra?

I am a Niger Deltan and I would say, go to hell with their NDDC. who NDDC help? the same NDDC thats now been used for political settlement. how has the niger delta benefited from Nddc?

igbos ain't South sudanese , How many igbo communities have you heard fought themselves. stop comparing them with south sudan. I pray my people go with them. Cos they would be a nation to reckon with within a few years.

You are really shallow minded, which oppurtunity? who would take up the opportunity? the rochases and Kalus, Orjis and co? Biafra would be a nation where the youth rule and can be help responsible, there would be no space for these old cargos, thats why they are fighting it.

Well there is always a first time for everything,the Civil disobedience method is working. if you think aint, then you dont understand Nigeria.

How many world leaders supported south sudan? Ipob international are busy ensuring they win over nations, try to read outside your naija media.

that bargaining chip is in the Niger delta and I can authoritatively tell you that my state Akwa- Ibom and other ND states are 100% in support of Biafra. dont be deceived by the paid posts you read from blogs.

you didnt ask any question, You only made regular statements. try and read beyond blogs and Nigerian media, watch youtube videos and you would be emancipated from your ignorance.
lolz. You really took ur time to respond. I'm sure even you don't believe half of the things you wrote there
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Advent17:
The only language this country will understand is war...thats what they want....we are ready and fit if they want it....
are you seriously ready for war?
Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by chiagozien(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Joevics:

bro you have spoken well.

Re: 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators by Joevics(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. You really took ur time to respond. I'm sure even you don't believe half of the things you wrote there
you can highlight the aspect you think I dont believe and i would enlignten you the more. I usually dont comment on such issues, but I noticed that been silent is like condoning the nonsense that is happening in this country.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Fayose Means By Calling Igbo Guinea Pig? / To Nnamdi Kanu For His Freedom Fighting / Obasanjo Plotting To Bring El Rufai As Buhari’s Replacement – Abdullahi Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.