Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years (85278 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Beautiful people kiss I love love
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by YelloweWest: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
This lady is lucky. Ladies pls don't try this!

Date one guy for 8years?? What if he disappoints u

1 Like

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by seunfape(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
They were so beautiful then but now Hmmmmm so ugly
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by stankezzy: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
bad story that ended well
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by NaijaLoaded24: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
klark3:
Them try

Need To Plan Your Wedding / Anything Event Planning? Let Ifybre Esteem Kulture Help You Plan Your Big Day And Celebrate With You | See Some Photos From IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Previously Organized Events and Services @ http://celebrityvibez.com/for-your-wedding-anything-event-planning-ifybre-esteem-kulture-can-help-make-your-big-day-well-organized-check-this-out/
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by IamBornToWin(f): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dating for 8years? Even some marriages don't last upto that.

1 Like

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Buffalo2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
That's cool. I courted my wife for 8yrs too. Now we behave like siblings even after 12 years of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by BestDataDeals(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good of for them

Meanwhile contact me if you have iTunes and amazon gift cards. I convert to cash in your account at good rate.
Call or whatsapp 08121254566 now. Let's deal.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by aamstih: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Da, Ikpa! Mkpo ufok ke Ado o o.... Nnyem idem!

Wilson125:
Na dis kyn relationship ah dey fyn, but na ugly gals dey wan stay.. ah no fit keep ugly gal pass 3mnths... Abasi akan!.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilson125:
Na dis kyn relationship ah dey fyn, but na ugly gals dey wan stay.. ah no fit keep ugly gal pass 3mnths... Abasi akan!.

Hahahaha guy lwkmd o.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Firmwealth(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
To earn in the new marketing platform, Kindly check my signature and join the massive telegram group to earn in the commonwealth of the firmwealth platform. All details are packaged there. Only serious minded people who would like to see their network growth within 24 hours should join.
Just click on my signature and you will be added to the telegram group. I would have posted it here but I have been banned several times trying to help my fellow Nigerians.
ChecK and click my signature to join, read the group post and secure your postions. It costs 7500 naira and 200 naira admin fee is charged Making it total 7700 naira. Check it out.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by squarelead(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Are they celibates ?
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na wa o

When me I no even remember the one I dated in 2009 talkless of how many don pass the red see between then and 2017
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by MizOmalicha(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberdurable:
Which Girl can do this now?
Personally I have known the girl and this
Guy for like 6 years now...

Congrats Ogechi Onyegbu
CEO ClassyVicky makeovers
Hehehe see my Zegem o cheesy grin FP on nairaland
Oge is an amazing young lady and just keeps finding ways to inspire people.. Not surprised at all
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by dhardline(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
With the level at which girls dey hurry this days it's sure hard to come by.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked eeeeh

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by GT84(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
finally,,, is abt to go down.... Abi e dan go down tie ni
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilson125:

grin grin grin abeg shift.

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by techlorddsblog: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Slay queens can't wait 6 month self shior. They look cute together.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by caesaraba(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilson125:

Una wey mumu dey always follow fine gal/ugly gal. Una no de ever reason say when man wan marry, him no de follow face. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by skuribeebo: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilson125:
crase man
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by snowden9(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Really commendation smiley
Buh ur headline is kinda insinuating as if to say he didn't wanna marry her at first... undecided
Do try nd make it better now nd next time grin angry grin

*Commendable*
angry
Person wey fine small like you no suppose make that kyn flaw na
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by goingape1: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberdurable:

Congrats Ogechi Onyegbu
black women ugly with time while men look handsome as we grow older!
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by wireless48(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberdurable:

Congrats Ogechi Onyegbu
how do people manage to keep this long lasting relationship, this is wonderful
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by nerdhacker: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
I know her personally ���
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Prognose: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Daniel2289:
They even look alike.

Nice one.
They look alike cos they've been exchanging genes wink
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
YelloweWest:
This lady is lucky. Ladies pls don't try this!

Date one guy for 8years?? What if he disappoints u
thank you,this is just one case in a thousand, the probability of getting disappointed is 99%

2 Likes

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
she is lucky ,he is a rare Nigerian man, probably even 1 in 1 million . No lady shold take this deadly risk with any guy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by enimooko: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Looking Cute for now!
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberdurable:

Congrats Ogechi Onyegbu

That place looks very familiar...

Is it Damgrete?
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Alonzo360(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Wilson125 post=58480321]Na dis kyn relationship ah dey fyn, but na ugly gals dey wan stay.. ah no fit keep ugly gal pass 3mnths... Abasi akan!.

Nobody ugly!!
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Holysholay: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
I dated my wife in 2000 and we married in 2010. We now blessed with 2 wonderful kids

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.