Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures (68121 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by jordyspices: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
If u want to hav money in life, dnt laugh to jokes abt rich ppl made by ppl who dnt av money, you will all end up a joke #word#

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Loyalblak007(f): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
As long as he is happy #GoPupPup ✓ cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by HisSexcellency(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is what you get when a poor man suddenly discovers riches, all he does is to prove to people that he is no longer poor. While the rich are thinking investments, the poor thinks expenditure... angry

How many times has hushpupi seen pictures of bill gates, dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, etc showing of their list of expensive clothes and shoes online. They don't have to prove anything cuz the whole world knows that they are rich.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by khalids: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
This guy should have been a woman.....

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
why does he need women hand bags? so this is what lavish lifestyle is to some people, hand bags, shirts, shoes and alikoholu! chai! mumuity dey too much

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by fran6co(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
hmmmmmm those all is vanity guys shd pls stay off
money is terribly good. . . watin I mean b say money is wickedly good. . . it's a must have
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
I like his Lewis Voltron... grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by hobermener: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
T
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Una too like money for this nairaland! See how many people dey view this thread angry

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
ha ha uh uh and somebody say money no dey
make e pay make we see. for now you no level for you...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by FX(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omo d guy is big and real. He is actually living the life.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by madridguy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Life is sweet with money.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Cyrealmusic(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
I like this guy. Nigga enjoy your money

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
RICH GUY cool

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by sam1990(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who hushpuppi help?what matters most is your impact to peoples life than spending lavishly and showing it to the world.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Shiitposter: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
I thought only women carry handbag

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't think he is happy with himself.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Can't tap into an unknown source of wealth
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by 0b10010011: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
yahoo pays!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Dude is even gay sef
shut up
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iyke2ken(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sharon6:
Money, class, expensive...... Living the good life.
Dear God, please pick up my call.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

how many people with stretch mark have to pay youu before you blow?

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by franco3075q(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
WHO HIM HELP
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by madgoat(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
When will EFCC start investigating this guy? angry angry
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

nice one, keep up the hustle bro, gonna pay off.

but, until this guy's source of income is really known, as people do in sane environments and better countries, idgaf about his so-called wealth.

people just hail, and follow what they don't know around f0olishly all the time in naija.
what are u waiting for?call EFCC na...jealousy fit kill u o.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
etzskillz:
bro dis is Nigeria no one care to know how someone get his dough, I just can't question God y he created me here
no mind am... he's just jealous cos he's broke.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
we don't even know his source of income
u don't have to know...just know that u r broke.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by idu1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
we don't even know his source of income

Why u wan know?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by mikeycharles(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
u don't have to know...just know that u r broke.
grin grin cheesy you know we Nigerians like amebo
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Stanley1155: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
God I don't want to be too rich cos I won't like people to start asking questions about the source of my wealth, I just want to be richer than dangote only. God is that too much to ask.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by mikeycharles(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
idu1:

Why u wan know?
I heard that he's into all these Yahoo Yahoo stuff

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery