Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures (68119 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nemma(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Meanwhile you won't regret viewing this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=p4jrXW2AoCE
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by PETUK(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sharon6:
Money, class, expensive...... Living the good life.
Dear God, please pick up my call.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
he will when you stop selling Stretch marks signature

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
sam1990:
Who hushpuppi help?what matters most is your impact to peoples life than spending lavishly and showing it to the world.

Who you help? What matters most to you is your impact--good! However that certainly is not a universal measuring stick for every human..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by stilldoingokay(f): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
udi-ara
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by ThreeDaysAgo: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
We can hate from now till thy kingdom come but it wont change the fact that the young man has money, whatever he did to make his money is his business and however he chooses to spend it is also his business. To all of you aspiring to be like him, are you sure you can afford the sacrifices he made? As for me, i am cursed/blessed with a healthy conscience and i love my sleep so i am not cut out for the 'fast lane' at all at all!!! angry
Better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by mployer(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Living large on someone's life savings. Karma is watching.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nemma(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
the money looks like occultic ritual money cos no hard earned money is ever spent like this . people should remember Eze Ego who died in the early 2000's. he was this lavish during his time,with 35cars in his compound. occultism and money rituals very very much exists and rituals has grade depending on how gruesome it is and how deadly the conditions are. who spends more between Hushpuppi and Dagogo by the way?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Wisebisho: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Dude is even gay sef
Go tell ur pastor
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Wisebisho: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
we don't even know his source of income
Na ur fellow wheelbarrow pusher, but he dey save him money, he no dey follow u go ashawo... Bad belle na always their question.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
ariklawani:
,Money is good.
really good.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by lloyds(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by mikeycharles(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wisebisho:

Na ur fellow wheelbarrow pusher, but he dey save him money, he no dey follow u go ashawo... Bad belle na always their question.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
grandlexuz:

I am not a Huspupi fan but life should not be measured by the Bill Gates, the Zuckenburg's etc.. To everyone his own style! Hushpupi considers himself a socialite, stylish guy, fashion model etc.. At such to stay relevant he as got to flaunt what makes him relevant.. Michael Jackson, Puff Daddy and lots of people do it all the time. That does not mean behind the scene they are not investing in one thing or the other.. Jay Z hired an entire hospital for close to a million dollars just so his first daughter's birth could be exclusive! Despite the expenses he is a hard core business man, ranked amongst the most successful entrepreneurs in the hip hop world.
jayz has to do that cos he's a rapper and everybody knows how flashy rappers are and he's the king of Newyork,it's good for his career. everybody knows how Jatz made his 1st million from "hard knock life" .
but you so African with your judgement. you refused to ask Hushpuppi's source of income and that why Africa is backward and yet you keep comparing him with people with known professions that we see and feel their works and arts. upon all the analysis you made,you didn't mention that once which means you are one of the people tht believe anything goes even if you use your mom for money ritual. and who cares about his investment? that's for himself and his family,the question is how did he make billions when he was dead broke back in 2013. all of a sudden,he starts spending lavishly. those you compared him with,it took Diddy more than 20 years in the music industry before he started living that type of lifestyle,Jayz too. and they are even in America where everything is easier

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wisebisho:

you're so gullible with h low IQ. Nigerians sha. so someone that that prudent with money can buy 110million naira wrist watch and buy the whole store?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by ellisbrian1515: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
directorXixXICK:

Lol....ya sure.....come 3019....sitdon dey wait...

The guy has made it so big....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by etzskillz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
directorXixXICK:

Lol....ya sure.....come 3019....sitdon dey wait...
I wanted to say thunder fall on u but I won't say dat
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
0b10010011:
yahoo pays!
do it for 50 years,you can't be 1/100 as rich as this guy. this is way beyond yahoo plus abegi.
you should rather say money ritual pays. I don't know if he's into money rituals o
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by officialhotice: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
ariklawani:
Sidon dey look for his source... ur biz.
na your type they dey use do money ritual.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hush puppi... the indefatiguable slayer of ice prince and phyno...
grin...this dude is living what kanye west and t.pain called " The Good Life".
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Those who give a DAMN are over there.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hushpuppi is no doubt far richer than E-money. E-money is just a local champion,this Hushpuppi is a real big boy and he's got swags

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Gesd(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
hope u Ar not using my credit card
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Don't ever envy anyone. Their lives aren't better than yours. trust me.

Used to long for luxury items but now I have them plenty and I still feel like my old self. It doesn't make you any more or any less happy.
Happiness is totally different from what these pictures show.

As long as you are not starving, you are healthy and can afford the basic necessities of life, you're more than good.

Luxury items are wonderful but don't engage in negative stuff to 'make it' in order to afford them. It won't be worth it in the end.

This is for all the young people reading this thread who might be tempted to engage in shabby deals because they think this guy is better than them. He's not. You'll find out eventually.

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
It's his money. He can spend it how he likes.
HisSexcellency:
This is what you get when a poor man suddenly discovers riches, all he does is to prove to people that he is no longer poor. While the rich are thinking investments, the poor thinks expenditure... angry

How many times has hushpupi seen pictures of bill gates, dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, etc showing of their list of expensive clothes and shoes online. They don't have to prove anything cuz the whole world knows that they are rich.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by celestialAgent(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
donifez:

Walahi you no well. My padi here don laugh tire.
lol grin grin

U just dey Nl dey do undercover. I hail ooo!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by ariklawani(f): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
iamrealdeji:
na your type they dey use do money ritual.
ok sorry.biko! keep on searching for his source.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by directorXixXICK(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
ellisbrian1515:

The guy has made it so big....

Abi oo my broda....nor mind dat commenter wandering here in nairaland saying hushpupi's wealth will b his peanut..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by modz: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
someone please tell me why this fellow always looks like he's not really sure he wants to take these pictures? he looks very unsure of something... just saying
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Digriz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Never dream of bn like this guy,he's got few years to live so don't envy him.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by samisj4real(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
just like seeing dis guy name on the HEADLINE...

Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery