Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures (68118 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by idu1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Una too like money for this nairaland! See how many people dey view this thread angry

My friend no be small thing oo.

I like the guy.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin
This is what you get when a poor man suddenly discovers riches, all he does is to prove to people that he is no longer poor. While the rich are thinking investments, the poor thinks expenditure... angry

How many times has hushpupi seen pictures of bill gates, dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, etc showing of their list of expensive clothes and shoes online. They don't have to prove anything cuz the whole world knows that they are rich.
Mayweather,50 cent, Jay Z, diddy,ronaldo too numerous too mention also flaunt their wealth...if u have it flaunt it...spend it... cos when u die u ain't taking nothing with you.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by idu1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
I heard that he's into all these Yahoo Yahoo stuff

That's what they said. But the rate his spending is more than yahoo money

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by mikeycharles(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
idu1:

That's what they said. But the rate his spending is more than yahoo money
maybe he's into rituals shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
grin grin cheesy you know we Nigerians like amebo
i dey tell u...the guy is rich, let him flaunt it...the feeling u get when u made it out of the bottom..i want to experience it too..the feeling is priceless.anybody doubting the source of his wealth should report to EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by mikeycharles(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
i dey tell u...the guy is rich, let him flaunt it...the feeling u get when u made it out of the bottom..i want to experience it too..the feeling is priceless.anybody doubting the source of his wealth should report to EFCC.
you've said it all
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by HisSexcellency(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
Mayweather,50 cent, Jay Z, diddy,ronaldo too numerous too mention also flaunt their wealth...if u have it flaunt it...spend it... cos when u die u ain't taking nothing with you.

Young man, those are celebrities....... Who is hushpupi

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by idu1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
maybe he's into rituals shocked shocked
undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Young man, those are celebrities....... Who is hushpupi
so it's a sin for a non celebrity to flaunt what he got? keep hating on a rich homie...huspupi keep making that paper and let the haters watch it pile up.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by oyienootieno: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

nice one, keep up the hustle bro, gonna pay off.

but, until this guy's source of income is really known, as people do in sane environments and better countries, idgaf about his so-called wealth.

people just hail, and follow what they don't know around f0olishly all the time in naija.

What do you know about Aliko dangote, Bill gate or Otedola that you worship them?

My only problem with this gys is that they never learn to invest in humanity by ao doing they will get thousands of people protesting if they eventually get arrested.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Ezionye(f): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hush bush baby
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by HisSexcellency(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
so it's a sin for a non celebrity to flaunt what he got? keep hating on a rich homie...huspupi keep making that paper and let the haters watch it pile up.

We still dey here, be cheering him on. Na time go tell
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Sammiejokes(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin
This is what you get when a poor man suddenly discovers riches, all he does is to prove to people that he is no longer poor. While the rich are thinking investments, the poor thinks expenditure... angry

How many times has hushpupi seen pictures of bill gates, dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, etc showing of their list of expensive clothes and shoes online. They don't have to prove anything cuz the whole world knows that they are rich.
If u want to hav money in life, dnt advise rich ppl how to live their lives if you dnt av money, you will all end up as an advise #word#
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

nice one, keep up the hustle bro, gonna pay off.

but, until this guy's source of income is really known, as people do in sane environments and better countries, idgaf about his so-called wealth.

people just hail, and follow what they don't know around f0olishly all the time in naija.

LOL. Why not turn a detective or join the EFCC to investigate this guy?

What's your own source of income? Do you say it anywhere you go? There are some people you're better than, and sometimes you show off too, yet nobody have ever come online or ask you in your area what your source of income is.

This guy have never been wanted, he goes to the mall to buy things yet no police have arrested him, he comes to Nigeria yet EFCC have never visited him..

Let me be bro, I'll advice you read the caption on his photo and leave him alone.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by donifez(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
celestialAgent:
Very soon, some pastors will be like: god of hushuppy, comman favor me grin smiley

Walahi you no well. My padi here don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by raphy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
living the good life I see.money is not a problem. big and bold.the dude must have ppl in high places that give him big dough.

soon n very soon the truth will be told.

money will buy u a home .but not a house, a bed but not a goodnight sleep.
enjoy ur life bro.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
which work his he doing

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Ugosample(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
We can hate from now till thy kingdom come but it wont change the fact that the young man has money, whatever he did to make his money is his business and however he chooses to spend it is also his business. To all of you aspiring to be like him, are you sure you can afford the sacrifices he made? As for me, i am cursed/blessed with a healthy conscience and i love my sleep so i am not cut out for the 'fast lane' at all at all!!! angry

nice

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by seeniorboy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
goldenarrow:
Hush Puppy....some names sef!
I swear! oya come take

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by FirstCounsel(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
goldenarrow:
Hush Puppy....some names sef!
I still can't get over this one. Ray Hushpupi? What a name grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by imustsaymymindo: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
He got nice quotes.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Mission2prosper: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
oyienootieno:

What do you know about Aliko dangote, Bill gate or Otedola that you worship them?

My only problem with this gys is that they never learn to invest in humanity by ao doing they will get thousands of people protesting if they eventually get arrested.
this is why deltans love ibori even though he stole.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
We can hate from now till thy kingdom come but it wont change the fact that the young man has money, whatever he did to make his money is his business and however he chooses to spend it is also his business. To all of you aspiring to be like him, are you sure you can afford the sacrifices he made? As for me, i am cursed/blessed with a healthy conscience and i love my sleep so i am not cut out for the 'fast lane' at all at all!!! angry
bro. Thé most painful irony of it all is that those with clear conscience and legit income are still disturbed by thieves and robbers.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by InvertedHammer: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
/
\

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by ariklawani(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
we don't even km w his source of incd
Sidon dey look for his source... ur biz.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by ariklawani(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
,Chai biko huspupi.come and carry me.Na only me no dry beef u here.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by ariklawani(f): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
,Chai biko huspupi.come and carry me.Na only me no dey beef u here.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by loabb2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
soberdrunk:

You are a correct man. Na jealousy go kill some people. What's your own about the source of his money. Go and hussle and make yours too. This is a free world please.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by ariklawani(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
,Money is good.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by wonyin(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
na wa for dz guy o
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin

I am not a Huspupi fan but life should not be measured by the Bill Gates, the Zuckenburg's etc.. To everyone his own style! Hushpupi considers himself a socialite, stylish guy, fashion model etc.. At such to stay relevant he as got to flaunt what makes him relevant.. Michael Jackson, Puff Daddy and lots of people do it all the time. That does not mean behind the scene they are not investing in one thing or the other.. Jay Z hired an entire hospital for close to a million dollars just so his first daughter's birth could be exclusive! Despite the expenses he is a hard core business man, ranked amongst the most successful entrepreneurs in the hip hop world.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by nwadiuko1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
I'm getting a laptop, modem and a format tomorrow morning.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.