Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,301 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures (68122 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by donifez(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
celestialAgent:
lol grin grin
U just dey Nl dey do undercover. I hail ooo!
na only for money thread i dey show face na.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by samisj4real(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Digriz:
Never dream of bn like this guy,he's got few years to live so don't envy him.
I just sight a poor nigga..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by OriflameNIG: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by OriflameNIG: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Digriz:
ITS A SHAME THAT NIGERIANS ADMIRE PEOPLE WHO THEY DO NOT KNOW THEIR SOURCE OF WEALTH. ALL THAT GLITTERS AIN'T GOLD
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Eportal123: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
etzskillz:
when my hustle pays he's money is gonna be peanut compared to mine

Amen, and me to!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Rozaytee: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Africans and stupid show offs...how many times do u see bill gates or mark..show off stupid gucci bag online...mentality...wen african man have 1kb we no go hear word...kidnappers don dey eye am

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Rozaytee: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin
This is what you get when a poor man suddenly discovers riches, all he does is to prove to people that he is no longer poor. While the rich are thinking investments, the poor thinks expenditure... angry

How many times has hushpupi seen pictures of bill gates, dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, etc showing of their list of expensive clothes and shoes online. They don't have to prove anything cuz the whole world knows that they are rich.
thank you my dear...d show off is too much
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
looks too posed, I doubt his as rich as he portrays. too posed too fake
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
ariklawani:
ok sorry.biko! keep on searching for his source.
well,you're a girl and who no like money. if I happen to meet a girl as rich as hushpuppi too I wouldn't want to know about her source of income,all I would care about is how to make my own millions from her. but its not supposed to be like that,all that glitters ain't gold
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by girl4rmspace(f): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
I consider accessories I bought for 800,000 each too expensive yet this dude is putting on a 110million watch? Holy crap!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by kalybaly: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Most Nigerian celebrities wants to be like this guy too so no evils. This is the only reason i like him because hes making them feel like nothing. There would always be someone that is better than you

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2017
directorXixXICK:

Abi oo my broda....nor mind dat commenter wandering here in nairaland saying hushpupi's wealth will b his peanut..
you're not a dreamer and people that don't dream don't move. Master P was worth about $300million and living that life when Zuckerburg wasn't even worth up to $5000. but look at them today,Master is not worth up to $500million while Zuckerberg is worth more than $60billion making Master P's wealth to be chicken change compared to Zuck. use your brain before you comment next time.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2017
girl4rmspace:
I consider accessories I bought for 800,000 each too expensive yet this dude is putting on a 110million watch? Holy crap!
what are those accessories? .
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Benbelor(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
we don't even km w his source of incd
Same way we dont know where you got your spelling from.��
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Virgohills(m): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Wealthy people show off. Learn from Mark, he does not wear Gucci
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Chyma1(m): 1:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Digriz:
and you've got a million years to live right??
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Chyma1(m): 1:40am On Jul 16, 2017
OriflameNIG:
ITS A SHAME THAT NIGERIANS ADMIRE PEOPLE WHO THEY DO NOT KNOW THEIR SOURCE OF WEALTH. ALL THAT GLITTERS AIN'T GOLD
maybe you should start by telling us your own source of wealth.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by sleuthhound: 2:16am On Jul 16, 2017
jaychubi:
grin this dude again haba d petek wrist watch is worth 110 million naira shocked shocked shocked no wonder phyno can only settle for d fake version grin grin grin
shey d wrist watch go tell us time wey rapture go start?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by celestialAgent(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2017
donifez:

na only for money thread i dey show face na.
lol, me sef - no time.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by whytepawn1(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2017
I won't be surprised if this dude is related to one of those thieving politicians in this country.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Reference(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
We can hate from now till thy kingdom come but it wont change the fact that the young man has money, whatever he did to make his money is his business and however he chooses to spend it is also his business. To all of you aspiring to be like him, are you sure you can afford the sacrifices he made? As for me, i am cursed/blessed with a healthy conscience and i love my sleep so i am not cut out for the 'fast lane' at all at all!!! angry

It is your business what he does for a living because directly or indirectly the quantum of it affects you if and when others follow. If what he does for a living is right, it will spur a wealth creating industry to bring prosperity to Nigerians. If what he's doing is wrong it will create dismay, difficulties and poverty for many. The reputation we have as Nigerian nationals is partly the cause of the sufferings and hardships we experience where hardworking people have to put in ten times the effort of other nationals in this complex but interwoven world. And if other nationals question the source of wealth and are generally cautious and suspicious around the rich in order to protect the general values of society who are you to wave it off.

Call it hate or anything you want. People openly speak about legitimate effort that produces legitimate wealth because by nature positive achievement is really hard and when you do the right thing you want to share it because you are confident it cannot easily be reproduced thus is of no threat to your own prosperity going forward. I have noticed several posts about this man recently and it is beginning to sound like there is a deliberate effort here to pervert the values of our youth at a time when this country and her people need strong leadership. What better way to distract them and send them on an ignoble unending course to self destruction.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by nwoye72: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Don't be deceive with all these fake lifestyle. You can get a private jet ride in most of these holiday resorts
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by Ugosample(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2017
nwoye72:
Don't be deceive with all these fake lifestyle. You can get a private jet ride in most of these holiday resorts

And pay how much?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by mhaki(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2017
He's a gay prostitute.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
iamrealdeji:
jayz has to do that cos he's a rapper and everybody knows how flashy rappers are and he's the king of Newyork,it's good for his career. everybody knows how Jatz made his 1st million from "hard knock life" .
but you so African with your judgement. you refused to ask Hushpuppi's source of income and that why Africa is backward and yet you keep comparing him with people with known professions that we see and feel their works and arts. upon all the analysis you made,you didn't mention that once which means you are one of the people tht believe anything goes even if you use your mom for money ritual. and who cares about his investment? that's for himself and his family,the question is how did he make billions when he was dead broke back in 2013. all of a sudden,he starts spending lavishly. those you compared him with,it took Diddy more than 20 years in the music industry before he started living that type of lifestyle,Jayz too. and they are even in America where everything is easier

Mr pompous over zealous bone head, why did you quote me with nothing meaningful to say. Oya fly down to Malaysia and ask Hushpupi what he does for a living! Ignoramus!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

nice one, keep up the hustle bro, gonna pay off.

but, until this guy's source of income is really known, as people do in sane environments and better countries, idgaf about his so-called wealth.

people just hail, and follow what they don't know around f0olishly all the time in naija.

MODIFIED
For all the confused lots quoting to refute commonsense and good conscience, apart from etzskillz, some souls really need journeys in self-discovery and serious counselling. He might be clean bizman for all we know (which wld be really great) but am entitled to my notGAF till I know that, aint I?!angry!

On the other hand, I still maintain that glorifying show-offs, who's source of income you don't know, on this kinda hyper-level pple are campaigning, is kinda classless. It's not only the most self-hating, "thirsty-brainless-mof0", and mastubatory activity anyone can indulge in; it also smirks of loads of personal insecurity and shows me am prolly dealing some really poor in life and mentality jobber. Am certainly not against anyone liking the Gucci's for the Gucci's sake (who doesn't anyway?! cheesy) but the Gucci wearer's identity, Xter & dealings matter to me!

If you're not in control of your own reality, finances and life projections, I run my props and am very sure my taxes go into govt coffers to sort some of y'all who pay none! I feel it's only dogs that go around salivating non-'discriminatorily' over just any pork-chops [including poisoned ones] because they use their common-sense and eyes lesser than their greedy noses! And, we're not dogs, are we?! So, let's lay off with the "#HushpuppyHero-Worshipping and get some good-sense.

Even Kardashian "Foolowers" and Beyonce's BeyHive know what they're dealing, why should we be different! Until I know his source of income o, no famzing! Anyone else can keep showing him groupie-love, sucking his d!ck and calling him your long-lost-Uncle-reborn, na you sabi, no furks will be given today!
spot-on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by directorXixXICK(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're not a dreamer and people that don't dream don't move. Master P was worth about $300million and living that life when Zuckerburg wasn't even worth up to $5000. but look at them today,Master is not worth up to $500million while Zuckerberg is worth more than $60billion making Master P's wealth to be chicken change compared to Zuck. use your brain before you comment next time.

Oh u just killed my positive thought of you....so ur even a fool using tiger battery to power his brain.....
Keep dreaming n don't work towards achieving it n watch yourself even more useless like d P in PSYCHO...
I wud hve just commanded all the demons cast out today in churches to fall on u but I will spare u cuz of ur parents that might need u...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by stabilizer: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamrealdeji:
what are those accessories? .

You Wan go rob her?? shocked
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by stabilizer: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Benbelor:
Same way we dont know where you got your spelling from.��

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by stabilizer: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
directorXixXICK:

Oh u just killed my positive thought of you....so ur even a fool using tiger battery to power his brain.....
Keep dreaming n don't work towards achieving it n watch yourself even more useless like d P in PSYCHO...
I wud hve just commanded all the demons cast out today in churches to fall on u but I will spare u cuz of ur parents that might need u...

You should be expecting a big applause for what you posted right?? You try anyway, Sha calm down and always take it easy. Dissing get patterns & procedures. All I could see on the guy no pass catapult before you fire am ICBM. Biko! It's too much. Happy Sunday bro

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
stabilizer:

You Wan go rob her?? shocked
you wan rob scammer? she be scammer wet dey look for guys to date,na like that their account dey always look like. check her topics and you go see for yourself. same way @protolectron kept playing guys on twitter in 2013 showing off like a rich girl,guys later busted her
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures by directorXixXICK(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
stabilizer:

You should be expecting a big applause for what you posted right?? You try anyway, Sha calm down and always take it easy. Dissing get patterns & procedures. All I could see on the guy no pass catapult before you fire am ICBM. Biko! It's too much. Happy Sunday bro

My broda same to u....he really stepped on me...thanks anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.